Home

Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

This is a discussion on Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

kinda weird at first, but i like it. keep it going.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

You know I will follow. Along always like to read something different to help pass the time at work.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #19
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Thanks guys. I appreciate the positive feedback. Keeps me going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakan31
I am really liking this man it's awesome! Can't wait to see you get your careers underway! Do you know all these people or are you one of them??
No, I actually just found pictures from a local newspaper website, and wanted to make sure I found a couple of good pictures of guys playing football, and at least one that was a decent picture of a singled out cheerleader.

Can't wait to add more.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #20
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Chase Dalton

Florida has been kicking my ***! I'm second on the depth chart, but coach says I'm working hard. He likes the attitude, the hustle, and passion I've brought. That's straight out of his mouth. I'm going to keep working hard, and try to earn myself a starter spot. That would be awesome.

Saturday we will play the Miami of Ohio Redhawks. Shouldn't be too tough, and I probably won't see any snaps, unless we get real up on them, but it'll be fun either way! Especially being in the Swamp!

Hailey Cooper

Chase is so excited. He's been practicing really hard, and has been so happy as of late. It's fun here in Florida. Weather is always real nice, and he's actually a little bit of a celebrity here. He thinks he can win the starting spot. I really hope he can. That would be awesome. Especially with him being a freshman.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #21
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Matt Stark - HB - Miami Hurricanes

I'm not sure why Chase chose to go somewhere else. I heard he could have played ball at Miami, and I don't know why he didn't come here with me. He has to know that since I'm on the team, the Hurricanes are going to be unstoppable!

For real though, it kind of aggravates me that he did that. Florida and Miami aren't close friends. We'll definitely be facing off on the field, although we're both offense, so we won't directly compete against each other.

I've heard good things about him playing for the Gators. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a starter before the season is over. That kid knows how to play ball.

Anyway, I've got to head off to practice, and try to earn the starting spot myself!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #22
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Brad Lukens - OLB - Ohio State Buckeyes

Practice has been kicking my butt, but Coach Tressel told me that I'll be on the field this Saturday for our game against the Ohio Bobcats. I can't wait to play in the Shoe.

I really wish I could be around Chase and Hailey, but they did what they had to do, as I did.

I like being in Ohio still. Can go see my family whenever I want, but like I said, I miss some of my old friends.

People ask me what I'll do if Ohio State ends up playing against Florida. I answer, "I'll have to sack my buddy". That's exactly what I'll have to do!

I wish Chase luck. I know his heart and his will. He'll do well in Florida. Hell, he'd do well anywhere.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #23
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Chase Dalton - QB - Florida Gators

35-14, we beat Miami of Ohio! OSU got their win, and so did the Hurricanes, so I know my boys won their games as well.

I didn't get to play, other than holding for the extra points. It was still awesome. And the sound in that stadium is ridiculous!

I keep working hard at practice. Coach said I'm impressing him, with my practicing, and my academics. I guess I'm a duel threat kind of guy! Haha.

Last edited by WWF80sKid; 09-15-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #24
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Lindsey Dalton - Chase's Mom

I was going to try to make it down to Florida for Chase's game against the Redhawks, but couldn't. I DVRed it though. He held for field goals only, but it was still really exciting. He says he's working hard, and his goal is to be starter by the end of the season. I hope and pray it happens for him.

I may try to surprise him and get down there next Saturday for their game against USF. We'll see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »