Home

Blue Madness | A Boise State Dynasty

This is a discussion on Blue Madness | A Boise State Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 01:47 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Blue Madness | A Boise State Dynasty

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #26
Rookie

Old 09-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #27
Rookie

Boise Had a Bye
Old 09-19-2010, 01:49 AM   #28
Rookie

Boise lands two more

Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 AM   #29
Rookie

all caught up. hope you guys enjoy.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:53 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Very impressive. Looking forward to another BSU dynasty where the Broncos takes home a National Title. Like you I landed a 4* FS/SS my 1st Week of Year 1 as well and he has really turned into a huge leader on my defense.

Just curious are you a Bronco fan or just liked the idea of running a dynasty with them?
Im a Boise State and Texas fan that lives in Ohio lol. Been a fan of Boise since the age of 13 (now 21) same with Texas.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:05 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

I am sorta surprised you didn't move BSU to the MWC being how they will move there next year anyways. That is one thing I wish NCAA 11 offered was the ability to expand conferences and not just replace teams.

Again I am very impressed with your layout and recruiting pics..

Word of wise when it comes to recruiting. Look for some WR's, 0-Line, D-Line and Linebackers in Year 1 and 2, because you lose alot of your depth. Obviously finding a future QB is important as well. I don't think the game has Southwick rated as high as he should be. I think he has the potential to be great in real life.

I don't know what your rules are regarding trying to keep players from leaving early, but I lost D. Martin in Year 1 along with J. Avery after Martin finished with 15 TD's, but Harper was a great feature back in Year 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
I am sorta surprised you didn't move BSU to the MWC being how they will move there next year anyways. That is one thing I wish NCAA 11 offered was the ability to expand conferences and not just replace teams.

Again I am very impressed with your layout and recruiting pics..

Word of wise when it comes to recruiting. Look for some WR's, 0-Line, D-Line and Linebackers in Year 1 and 2, because you lose alot of your depth. Obviously finding a future QB is important as well. I don't think the game has Southwick rated as high as he should be. I think he has the potential to be great in real life.

I don't know what your rules are regarding trying to keep players from leaving early, but I lost D. Martin in Year 1 along with J. Avery after Martin finished with 15 TD's, but Harper was a great feature back in Year 2.
If they want go nfl i spend 30 min only on them but if they want to transfer I spend 40 min. I was going to move them to MWC but decide keep it and see if I get a invite. Trust me D-line im about land two more 4 star DE and also WR I'm close to have a 6'3 speed WR. So he will help for Young leaving. Future QB is on the rise too. His from Ohio and a 4 star. Ohio State and Notre Dame or anybody big has offer him anything. So i'm going have a good class but I do agree I need work on O-line and more WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »