Home

Minnesota Vikings Dynasty (End of an Era) Madden NFL' 11

This is a discussion on Minnesota Vikings Dynasty (End of an Era) Madden NFL' 11 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Minnesota Vikings Dynasty (End of an Era) Madden NFL' 11

Hey Guys, i will doing a Minnesota Vikings Dynasty, some questions, will Brett Favre return for the 2010/11 Season after having ankle surgery after last year's NFC Championship Game. Stay Tuned
Division Championships
NFC North: 0
Conference Championships
NFC: 0
NFL Championships: 0
Playoff Appearances: 0

Last edited by Champions 27-21; 09-28-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Minnesota Vikings Dynasty (End of an Era) Madden NFL' 11

Vikings 2010/11 Schedule
Week(s)
1: @ Saints
2: vs. Dolphins
3: vs. Lions
4: Bye
5: @ Jets
6: vs. Cowboys
7: @ Green Bay
8: @ Patriots
9: vs. Cardinals
10: @ Bears
11: vs. Packers
12: @ Redskins
13: vs. Bills
14: vs. Giants
15: vs. Bears
16: @ Eagles
17: @ Lions
Division Championships
Conference Championships
Old 09-28-2010, 11:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Vikings beat Rams as expected but not as much as expected
The Minnesota Vikings travelled to St.Louis to play the Rams and as expected the Vikings won but only 21-17 as the Rams played really well, they also had a chance with just over a minute left, the Vikings were on 3rd & 2 but Minnesota Rookie Toby Gerhart ran for a tough 4 Yards to seal the win for the Vikings. Rookie QB Sam Bradford threw an interception on his first ever throw.
Division Championships
Conference Championships

Last edited by Champions 27-21; 09-29-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:54 AM   #4
Rookie

Favre returns for 20th NFL season

Posted September 29, 2010 01:56

One more year: Veteran slinger Brett Favre reports for duty in Minnesota.

Brett Favre made an emotional National Football League return overnight, the 40-year-old quarterback working out with the Minnesota Vikings and talking about a Super Bowl title.
In starting a 20th NFL season, the league's all-time passing leader ran without limping and made it clear that after two prior returns from retirement, he would not be teasing about one more comeback in 2011.
"Twenty years and I am done," Favre said. "This is the last year of my contract. It was a tough decision to come back... I will give it one more try with my head held high and regardless how it goes I will go out on top."
Favre threw for 4,202 yards and 33 touchdowns last season with only seven interceptions and guided the Vikings within a victory of the Super Bowl, losing to eventual Super Bowl champion New Orleans in the National Conference final.
The memory of that near-miss haunted Favre throughout the off-season and was the inspiration for him to return exactly one year after signing a two-year comeback contract worth $US25 million with the Vikings.
"As magical a year as it was, all I could think about since New Orleans was that I was so close," Favre said. "Maybe I should give it one more try.
"You were so close and you were with these guys. Let's stay together and do it again. What we had last year was special. It's worth giving it one more try. I just felt like I owe it to this organisation."
Favre had not appeared at camp and his future was uncertain until three friends and team-mates - Steve Hutchinson, Jared Allen and Ryan Longwell - went to his Mississippi home on Monday night to say he was needed in camp.
That talk and the reception from other team-mates when he arrived Tuesday made it clear the choice to return was the correct one.
"These guys are asking me to do them one more favour. I know exactly what that means," Favre said.
"We're in this together. If we go down, we go down swinging. If we get it, we get it together. I don't want to fail. A lot is expected of me, of this team. I take that very seriously."
Now he will again try and lift the Vikings to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1977. Minnesota made four trips to the Super Bowl in eight years but never captured the NFL crown.
"I can't make any guarantees. I'm just going to do everything I can to help this football team," Favre said.
"I'm not here to set any records. There's nothing else for me to prove. I'm here to have fun.
"It's really about these guys. It really is. They know I have got their back and I think they have got mine too."
The long-time Green Bay Packers star had retired only to return two seasons ago with the New York Jets. He retired again only to return with the Vikings and have one of his greatest seasons.
"I was even amazed," Favre said. "My arm felt like it was 21 last year. I was looking for that with the ankle surgery. The doctor said don't expect a dramatic difference like the shoulder.
"I need to play well obviously. I need to be a great leader, all those intangible things I thought last year would be more important than statistics. I want to be a guy who is tough and durable and can play at a high level."
Division Championships
Conference Championships
Old 09-29-2010, 02:02 AM   #5
Rookie

Childress: Favre will start in Vikings' Sunday game vs. 49ers

The Minnesota Vikings have had an eventful week. It will end with Brett Favre back under center Sunday night.

Vikings coach Brad Childress said Friday that Favre will start when the team faces the San Francisco 49ers in its second preseason game.

Favre's first game action will come just five days after he reported to the team, accompanied by a second annual helicopter pursuit and gawker gathering outside Vikings headquarters upon his arrival.

Nothing old for the Vikings though, Percy Harvin will also start after suffering yet another Migraine.
Division Championships
Conference Championships
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 03:28 AM   #6
Rookie

Vikings go down to the 49ers
The Minnesota Vikings have lost a game they should have won, the Vikings were leading 14-0 in the 2nd Quarter before blowing it to lose the game 14-17, but in the final seconds of the game Tavaris Jackson threw a beautiful pass to Percy Harvin in the end-zone which was a touchdown in the reply but was ruled out of bounds, Brett Favre only played one series but is expected to play at least a half next week against the Seahawks. One great highlight for the game was Adrian Peterson's 77 Yard Touchdown run in the 1st Quarter.
Division Championships
Conference Championships
Old 09-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #7
Rookie

Alright guys im done with this too, i see there is already another Vikings Dynasty, so i'll leave this and let you guys have the other one
Division Championships
Conference Championships
Old 09-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

A Texans or Titans dynasty would be sick to see. Just throwing out some ideas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »