Home

High Boltage: A San Diego Chargers Franchise

This is a discussion on High Boltage: A San Diego Chargers Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
High Boltage: A San Diego Chargers Franchise

System: PS3
Roster: Latest Official Update with updated transactions
Quarters: 10 minutes (will play around with it and see how it goes)
Sliders: Will test various sets during Pre-Season games

I will sim 1 year and re-load the team, put my touches on it etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Re: High Boltage: A San Diego Chargers Franchise

After a terrible 5-11 season the San Diego Chargers have fired almost the entire coaching staff only keeping around Offensive Coordinator Clarence Shelmon. The team is said to be looking to start over from the ground up and have said big changes are on the way. The Chargers finished dead last in the AFC West and will look toward a very deep NFL Draft to help restore the Bolts to the top of the AFC.

BREAKING NEWS

Chargers Trade WR Vincent Jackson to San Francisco

The San Diego Chargers have traded disgruntled WR Vincent Jackson to the San Francisco 49ers for their First and Third Round Draft Picks in the upcoming 2011 draft. The trade comes as a surprise to most people around the league as the 49ers were not even mentioned as a possible destination. The acquisition of Jackson now gives the 49ers a great WR along side the young Michael Crabtree
Old 09-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
Banned

2SiQ2Quit's Arena

OVR: 5

I recommend 10mins 15second run off or 12min with a 25.

good start il be checking in
Old 09-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Merriman dealt to Chicago

The San Diego Chargers continue to re shuffle their roster as they have dealt often injured Outside Line Backer Shawne Merriman and their 7th round pick to the Chicago Bears for their Second and Fourth Round Pick in the upcoming draft. Merriman paired with Linebackers Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs, as well as Julius Peppers on the DL have the city of Chicago very eager to start the upcoming NFL Season.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SiQ2Quit
I recommend 10mins 15second run off or 12min with a 25.

good start il be checking in
I'll give those a shot, I'll be playing around with presentations and layouts for a while so bare with me hah
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Sproles dealt to Tampa Bay

The Chargers have now traded RB Darren Sproles to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaving the city of San Diego upset at the new direction the organization is heading. In return, Tampa Bay will send their 3rd round pick to San Diego and also receive San Diego's 4th round pick in the deal. The city is upset with the Sproles and Merriman transactions as they were fan favorites, especially Mighty Mouse himself. The Chargers have secured 10 draft picks for the upcoming season with eight of them within their first four rounds.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Chargers name Schottenheimer new Head Coach

In a surprising twist, the San Diego Chargers have named Former Jets Offensive Coordinator and son of former head coach Marty Schottenheimers son Brian as the new Head Coach. This comes as a shock to both fans and players. Brian was stated as saying "I'm here to finish what my dad started. He loved this team, organization, and city. I'm saddened to be leaving New York but I have learned a lot from Rex and my father, it's time for me to step up and create my own legacy". At this point, it is unclear whether or not his father Marty will have any role with the Chargers this season but he will be making appearances at their training camps Brian said. With the rest of their staff vacant, Schottenheimer has named Steve Hoffman as their new Special Teams coach and Mark Eckers as the teams new Defensive Coordinator. Schottenheimer also stated that current Offensive Coordinator Clarence Shelmon will in fact remain with the team.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NFL OFFEASON RETIREMENTS

CIN – T. Owens
NYJ – T. Richardson, M. Brunell
NE - K. Faulk, F. Taylor
BAL – D. Mason
MIN – B. Favre
WAS – J. Galloway
CAR – J. Kasey
DET – J. Hanson

Chargers Sign RB Reggie Bush

Former San Diego High School star Reggie Bush will be returning to the 619, this time as a member of his hometown San Diego Chargers. Bush will most likely be taking over Darren Sproles role as Returner and back up Running back. The 1-2 combination of Ryan Mathews and Reggie Bush has San Diego fans very excited. Brian Schottenheimer is taking a page out of the Kansas City Chiefs and New Orleans playbook and putting play makers all over the field.

Lance Moore signs 3 year deal with Chargers

Speaking of taking a page out of the Saints playbook, the Chargers have also agreed with WR Lance Moore on a 3 year deal. With Vincent Jackson now in San Francisco, the team is looking for help at the WR position. Last season the Chargers counted on Malcolm Floyd and Legadu Naanee to fill the void but they were unsuccessful leading the team to a very disappointing season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »