Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #129
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyplaya2724
Although the road ahead looks tough, I'm sure you can get at least one win. Don't be fooled by Washington's mediocre record though they are a good team. Good luck with this man I didn't think I'd like this dynasty that much but I think it's very good and you put a lot of hard work into it so 2 thumps up for you my friend. Good luck this season, hopefully Wheeler smartens up and picks Michigan State.

Thanks. Trust me I am not overlooking the Huskies. Anytime it's for state pride and the Apple Cup, you can throw out the records.

It's been a tough thread to really get myself into as well. I miss playing as BSU, right after my offline dynasty died, my online one did as well (the commish got 3 rings of death) so I am having withdrawls not playing with my Broncos, but I don't really want to keep starting up new threads all the time so I am trying to stick with this one. It's tough when you lose alot of close games, and recruiting players to Pullman is wicked hard.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #130
JJ4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Thanks. Trust me I am not overlooking the Huskies. Anytime it's for state pride and the Apple Cup, you can throw out the records.

It's been a tough thread to really get myself into as well. I miss playing as BSU, right after my offline dynasty died, my online one did as well (the commish got 3 rings of death) so I am having withdrawls not playing with my Broncos, but I don't really want to keep starting up new threads all the time so I am trying to stick with this one. It's tough when you lose alot of close games, and recruiting players to Pullman is wicked hard.
Think of the payoff when you do get some good recruits. All it takes is 1 good player to turn that all around.

Old 10-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #131
Rookie

Hogs15's Arena

OVR: 3

Nice Arkansas made two pickups. I predict Arkansas with a National Championship in a couple of years.

Name AJ Hart
Postition TE
Height 6'4
Weight 225
Hometown Pullman, Washington
Skin Black
Number 45, 85, 82
Strengths Catching, Speed, Blocking,
Weakness Route Running, Awareness, Agilty,

Hope you can get this one inWSU
NCAA:Arkansas Razorbacks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #132
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogs15
Nice Arkansas made two pickups. I predict Arkansas with a National Championship in a couple of years.

Name AJ Hart
Postition TE
Height 6'4
Weight 225
Hometown Pullman, Washington
Skin Black
Number 45, 85, 82
Strengths Catching, Speed, Blocking,

Hope you can get this one inWSU

I hope so too, didn't work with TJ Deuce.

Yeah I think Arkansas will have a nice QB-WR duo, if McLaughlin can win the job.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #133
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4
Think of the payoff when you do get some good recruits. All it takes is 1 good player to turn that all around.

I hope you are right. So far I have landed 1-3* QB and a couple of 3* RB's. I am working on a couple of WR's to replace Kartsetter and Barton. Also looking for some O-Line, but most of all I need to find a couple of playmakers on Defense.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #134
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I hope you are right. So far I have landed 1-3* QB and a couple of 3* RB's. I am working on a couple of WR's to replace Kartsetter and Barton. Also looking for some O-Line, but most of all I need to find a couple of playmakers on Defense.
Do work son!
Old 10-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #135
JJ4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
One thing I didn't go after was offensive line (or punter, but I have 2 Kickers, one can be my punter lol). I felt that O-Line was least important right now. Defense was #1, followed by WR's. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me. Gotta make some tough choices/sacrifices. Go with what you feel you need most, and hope it doesn't come back to bite you.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #136
Rookie

dtackel78's Arena

OVR: 3

Name Jack McLaughlin
Postition WR
Height 6'5
Weight 225
Hometown Arkansa
Skin white
Number 11, 83, 81
Strengths Catching, Speed, accleration

after his older brother and qb signed with arkansa the youngest of the mclaughlin trio begs his family to let him move to arkansa with his aunt so that he ca have a better shot of joing is brother as a razor back which leaves many to question what happened to the stoic McLaughlin trio

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »