Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #249
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Yay Mizzou!

Congrats on the bowl win too.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:28 AM   #250
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4
Michigan as 2012 Nat'l Champs? I could get used to hearing that. And congrats on the big bowl win. That could provide huge momentum going into next seasn.

Figured you would like that and yes I am hoping this will help me. I am curious to see how far from the Top-25 I start the season. I lost 15 players 13 of them starters including Tuell and Barton. So that is a huge part of my offense.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #251
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogs15
Nice win against K-State. I like the new format.

Thanks. I havn't decided if I want to use the box score for every game, but I am thinking at least Top-25 matchups and Bowl games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 01:33 AM   #252
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves 82
Yay Mizzou!

Congrats on the bowl win too.

Yeah they are playing great in their move to CUSA. Undefeated last year, only 1 loss this year and they dominated USC.

Thanks the win was huge for the program. 1st Bowl win since 2004.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #253
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Yeah they are playing great in their move to CUSA. Undefeated last year, only 1 loss this year and they dominated USC.

Thanks the win was huge for the program. 1st Bowl win since 2004.
I thought they lost two games this year? Maybe I saw it wrong, but I could've sworn when I looked at one of the polls they had lost 2 games. Either way, great season for them.

No problem. Love your dynasties. Are you going to do a season leaders recap for your team? Or at least post like Barton's stats?
Old 11-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #254
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

2012 RECRUITING RECAP

Past and Current Powers continue to dominate in recruiting the top players in the nation to their school.

LSU started the year ranked #1 but struggled out of the gate finishing with just 7 wins, but that didn't stop them landing the #1 Class this year.

They were not the only SEC school who struggled on the field but had great success off. Florida also struggled winning just 7 games and was dominated by Penn State in their Bowl game but came way with the #2 Class.

Texas finished the year #3 in the Nation going into the Fiesta Bowl against Washington and that success helped them land the #3 Recruiting Class.

USC landed the #1 Class 2 years ago, and the #31 last year. They started strong but failed of late losing 5 straight including the Rose Bowl vs Missouri, but they hopefully can turn things around with the #4 Class (17-4* and 3-3*)

Michigan has played in the National Title the past 2 years winning this past one and will continue to stay among the nations best with the #5 Class.

Oklahoma struggled most of the year in the Big 12 but a huge victory over #10 Tennessee in the Cotton Bowl helped them land the #6 Class

TCU has done well since joining the Big 12 landing high quality players and showing they can play with the Big Boys. They will continue to do that with the #7 Class

UNC might be known as a basketball powerhouse, but the football program has shown life over the past 4 years and should continue with the #8 Class.

Georgia has always been a program whom everyone expects to have a breakout year and win the SEC, they will continue that roll as they bring in the #9 Class

Auburn showed flashes of greatness throughout the year including their Bowl Win over #14 Florida State. They land the #10 Class.

Other notables
#11 Ohio State
#12 Tennessee
#13 BYU
#14 Wisconsin
#15 South Carolina

USC wasn't the only Pac-10 team to have success, as all 10 teams land in the Top-65. Here is a breakdown of each team.

#17 UCLA (8-4*, 7-3*, 5-2*)
#19 Oregon (2-5*, 6-4*, 4,3*)
#27 Oregon State (2-4*, 17-3*, 6-2*)
#29 Cal (1-4*, 20-3*)
#35 Utah (1-4*, 19-3*, 2*)
#49 Colorado (16-3*, 7-2*)
#53 Stanford (3-4*, 10-3*,6-2*)
#64 Washington (13-3*, 8-2*)
#65 Washington State (17-3*, 1-2*

Coach Dodge "Obviously the Pac-10 is loaded with talent, but I really feel that we are narrowing the Overall talent of our team compared to the next. Coach Riley has proven that you can still recruit very well to a small Northwest school even when you are not winning. We have found that is also the case here in Pullman. I am very excited about the success we have had in Hawaii. We have 3 very talented players from the Islands that we wouldn't have gotten a couple years ago when June Jones was there. Him leaving for SMU has really opened up the opportunity to get talent there. I am also very excited with how well we did instate. We finished just 1 spot behind Washington. I really hope that next year we can change that now that we have beaten them back to back years."

(My class didn't change much, in the offseason as I landed only 2 players a 3* Athlete and a 2* Guard. The rest of the guy's I posted about a couple pages back in my in season recruiting recap.)

I am working on recreating and creating all the new prospects from the boards. I have 14 players for this season and 1 already for next year.) (For all those players already created, I am just going to go back in and change their names to something else) All Created Prospects are going to be created as a 90 Overall.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:03 AM   #255
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves 82
I thought they lost two games this year? Maybe I saw it wrong, but I could've sworn when I looked at one of the polls they had lost 2 games. Either way, great season for them.

No problem. Love your dynasties. Are you going to do a season leaders recap for your team? Or at least post like Barton's stats?

I think you might be right actually. I think they lost to Tulsa and USF.

I am going to recap Tuell and Barton's stats and other award accomplishments in a interview with Butch on the Coaches Corner Show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 02:46 AM   #256
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I like the addition of the box score as well

PS5:
MLB The Show 20
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 20
NHL 21
FIFA 21