Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #305
Rookie

Lupine's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Your dynasty, as well as hockeyplaya's has inspired me too make a coaching dynasty. Thank you very much, I will be doing the dynasty with Army and will start this week. I will still keep updating my Portland dynasty, so you can see my team's gains and struggles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #306
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

WEEK 8 & 9 RECAP

The 2013 season has been a exciting one. Every week we get a chance to witness some big time matchups. Week 8 was no different as we watch several Top-25 programs get upset plus several others win some big time matchups.
UPSET CITY WEEK 8

Texas Tech-22 #7 Texas-17
Miss State-31 #10 Auburn-24
Cal-30 #14 Washington-0

BIG TIME GAMES WEEK 8

#1 Michigan-23 #6 Penn State-17
#9 LSU-27 South Carolina-21
#16 Arkansas-31 Florida-28

WEEK 9 RESULTS

USC-49 #22 Stanford-47
"With the win USC joins the Top-25 at #19 just in time to take on WSU in Week 10"

#3 Ohio State-52 #11 Notre Dame-14
"Michigan vs OSU won't get any bigger now with National Title on the line"

#13 Texas-30 TCU-7
"Longhorns bounce back after tough loss to TTU"

#6 UNC-38 #11 Miami FL-22
"Big time win as the Tar Heels stay undefeated"

#4 LSU-38 #18 Auburn-22
"Tigers are making a case for National Championship but have to face Alabama in Week10"

#1 Michigan-42 Indiana-0
"The Wolverines have a tough road ahead with Nebraska,Ohio State and Notre Dame still on the schedule"

#5 Tennessee-41 #2 Alabama-38
"This had to be the biggest game of the year. Things don't get any easier next week as the Tide face LSU"

COMING NEXT NEW TOP-25 BCS RANKINGS
Old 11-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #307
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine
Your dynasty, as well as hockeyplaya's has inspired me too make a coaching dynasty. Thank you very much, I will be doing the dynasty with Army and will start this week. I will still keep updating my Portland dynasty, so you can see my team's gains and struggles.

Sweet looking forward to it. By the way I will be posting some news about Drew Bledsoe soon.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:48 AM   #308
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

TOP-25 BCS RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 9

#1 Michigan 8-0

#2 Ohio State 6-0

#3 LSU 8-0

#4 Tennessee 7-1

#5 UNC 8-0

#6 West Virginia 6-1

#7 Oklahoma 7-1

#8 Alabama 6-1

#9 Penn State 6-2

#10 Arkansas 5-2

#11 Wisconsin 5-2

#12 Texas 6-2

#13 Miami FL 6-2

#14 Maryland 7-1

#15 Notre Dame 6-2

#16 Oregon 4-2

#17 BYU 8-0

#18 Auburn 4-3

#19 UCLA 6-1

#20 Washington 5-2

#21 USC 5-1

#22 Virginia Tech 5-3

#23 Florida State 4-3

#24 Colorado State 8-0

#25 Florida 5-3
Old 11-15-2010, 02:30 AM   #309
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Good Evening and Welcome to ESPN "The Ocho". Tonight's show is dedicated to ESPN's Top-150 Recruiting Spotlight Update, I am your host Ryne Dezaron.

It's only Week 10 but already Michigan is making noise signing the #1 and #2 Overall players in the nation. #1 WR Aaron Wheeler and #2 WR Corey Haas. Joining them next year in Ann Arbor is the #12 Overall and #3 QB Kesley Charles.

Ryne Dezaron "This is crazy, these 3 guys will keep the Wolverines in the Top-5 for the next 4 years"

Michigan wasn't the only Big Ten school to double up on some of the Top players in the nation. The Buckeyes landed the #1 QB (#6 Overall) Jordan Ross as well as the #2 QB (#10 Overall) Adam West. They also signed #48 Overall/#3 MLB Lennon Kyle.

Ryne Dezaron "Ross and West are complete opposites when it comes to size (6'7 vs 6'1) but both are amazing QB's it should be a interesting Battle next year in Columbus. Kyle looks to be a instant starter and the next great Buckeye Linebacker."

Nick Saban continues to bring in the top talent around the nation to play for the Tide as he lands the #9 Overall and #1 Offensive Tackle Ian McLaughlin, the #2 TE (#21 Overall) TJ Deuce and #64 Overall/#4 SS Jesse Matthews.

Ryne Dezaron "I heard these guy's became great friends well staying in the ESPN House. All 3 will be great playmakers for this program, instant starters, and should help the Tide keep the pace with Michigan and Ohio State for a chance at a National Title. I understand Coach Dodge is very upset that TJ has decided that WSU was not a good fit as the Cougars finish #4 on his board."

Michigan and Ohio State were not the only Big Ten school to do well with early signnings. Coach Pa continues to bring in Top level players as he lands the combo of QB Dave McLaughlin #17 Overall/#5 QB and his brother Jack McLaughlin #5 Overall/#4 WR

Ryne Dezaron "This combo broke high school records together in Baltimore winning their 4th Championship last week and now will look to do the same at PSU for the next 4 years"

Oklahoma got a huge steal when JeMarcus Green #4 Overall/#3 WR decommitted from Texas and instead signed with the Sooners. They didn't stop there either as they added #11 Overall/#2 HB Shea Mengal who has already been compared to AP. This duo should put Oklahoma back on the map as a Top-5 team for the next 4 years.

Ryne Dezaron "These 2 guy's are going to give opposing defense coordinators nightmares"

Coach Mack Brown continues to land not just the top talent in Texas but also the top talent across the country signing #1 HB Deion White (#7 Overall) from Bryan Texas, but also came up to Pullman Washington to take #1 TE AJ Hart (#8 Overall)

Ryne Dezaron "Again Coach Dodge is unable to convience the top players in Washington to stay home and play for the Cougars, but the draw to play for a potential National Title was just to much for Hart to pass up"

I find it interesting that of the 15 players created by board members that they all signed together at different schools even though they came from so many different states. I am disappointed that Ross and West both signed at Ohio State. I was hoping by creating everyone as a 85 that everyone would be starters on their team. Also noted OSU will aso have former Michigan QB Devin Gardner as a RS SR next season who is a 96 Overall as well as JR QB Ben Holt rated as a 85 Overall.

Other noteable rosters. Haas and Wheeler should start at WR for Michigan next year, but Kesley Charles will have a tough time getting the starting job next year and even for the next 2 years as Michigan will have RS SO T. Cooper 90 Overall/83 Speed taking over for Heisman QB T. Forcier.. They also will have FR S. Boyd 80 Overall/86 Speed on the roster as well.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:34 AM   #310
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

I work tomorrow, but have Tues and Wed off. I have a coworker loaning my Black Ops though to play for my 2 days off.

However I do have 3 games played, USC/Stanford/Colorado, so I will probably just do some short recaps of each game. Then try and get in my game against Washington/Hawaii and the Bowl game this week as well.

I am pretty pumped. Both the USC and Stanford were Top-10 games All-Time for me.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #311
Rookie

Lupine's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Sweet looking forward to it. By the way I will be posting some news about Drew Bledsoe soon.
Sick, can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #312
Rookie

BloodshedCanine's Arena

OVR: 3

I really think EA Sports need to figure out how to balance the recruiting out so everyone has a shot. That's just me though.

I like the idea of using board members, I didn't know you could actually do that. Can't wait for some more updates.
Atlanta Thrashers
Atlanta Falcons - Minnesota Vikings - New Orleans Saints

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »