Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #417
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

COUGARS MOVE TO #3 IN THE NATION

The Washington State Cougars Undefeated Season continues as they dominate at home picking up 3 straight wins in Week's 8,9 and 10. Here is a breakdown of the Scores and some key players.

(6-0) VS (4-2)

FINAL SCORE WSU-44 COLORADO-21

Rushed for 204 yds and had a Total of 504 yards of Offense.

QB-C. Halliday-273 yds Passing 3 TD's
RB-D. Williams 23 carries 134 yds 1 TD
WR-B. Ratliff-5 rec 115 yds 1 TD
TE-C. Jackson-5 rec 115 yds 2 TD

(7-0) VS (1-6)

FINAL SCORE WSU-38 OSU-14

Coach Dodge keeps his perfect record agaisnt Rivals, as the Offense continues to roll with RB D. Williams back in action carrying the ball 28 times for 75 yds and 2 scores. C. Halliday made plays with his arm (294 yds 2 TD) and his feet (46 yds 1 TD).

(8-0) VS (2-5)

FINAL SCORE WSU-38 STANFORD-20

The Defense carried the team creating 3 Turnovers as Coach Dodge moves to 4-0 vs Stanford as well. RB D. Williams continues to show why he is among the nations best RB's with 27 carries for 147 yds and 2 scores, and WR M. Wilson makes a statement for his Heisman campaign with 10 rec for 204 yds and 1 TD.

NOTES

WSU now has back to back Byes in Week 11 and 12 before facing (3-7) UCLA in Week 14 in Pullman, Washington in Week 14 in Seattle and Idaho in Week 15 in Moscow.

FOR MY READERS

I am going to go back to my game writeups for the UCLA game and the rest of the year, just didn't have the time to do individual for these 3 games. I will post some Top-25 news, Board Member recruiting news/Stats, and WSU Recruiting news at the End of Week 12.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #418
MVP

OVR: 9

Congrats on getting to #3 with the Cougs. I am sure you are pleased with the progress of your team. They seem to be ahead of schedule.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:31 AM   #419
Rookie

BloodshedCanine's Arena

OVR: 3

Sorry Boise lost. I was hoping TCU and Oregon lose, that way Auburn/Boise St. would play for the National Championship. =]

Nice wins, looking like a undefeated season this year. Good luck the rest of the season.

Oh, by the way, in a few weeks when I buy a PS3 and some games (includes NCAA 11), I'm going to start a coaching dynasty. You and some of the other members inspired me to make one. I'm thinking of starting with Vanderbilt.
Atlanta Thrashers
Atlanta Falcons - Minnesota Vikings - New Orleans Saints
Old 11-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #420
Rookie

mnwildgophers's Arena

OVR: 9

Awesome year you got going on here, hopefully you can continue it. Excited to see if you can make it to the National Championship.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #421
MVP

OVR: 17

Do I smell the roses?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #422
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm thinking today made the loss against Nevada even sting more, Duece. Can't say I'm disappointed about what happened this morning, though!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #423
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliDegu2008
Do I smell the roses?
I hope so.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #424
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
I'm thinking today made the loss against Nevada even sting more, Duece. Can't say I'm disappointed about what happened this morning, though!

The Big East is a joke when it comes to Football. West Virginia and Pitt are the only real BCS contenders. UConn and Cincinnati are are powerhouse programs. I would rather see Pitt in the Big 10, WVU in the ACC and UConn and Cincy in something like CUSA. I think TCU would've been a better fit for the Big 12 with the likes of Baylor,TAMU,TTU and Texas, but they know they will have a better chance at the Auto bid in the Big East.

I do think it sucks at what the MWC has become but those who say it's not any better then the WAC are wrong.

You can't tell me that CSU isn't better then Idaho, New Mexico better then New Mexico State, SDSU better then SJSU, Wyoming better then Utah State, and UNLV better then La Tech

Plus we still keep Nevada,Fresno St, Hawii and add Air Force.

Granted I still think the front runners for the MWC will be Nevada and BSU every year, but its still a upgrade,

and another advantage with Utah and TCU gone to AQ schools, BSU will the the front runner every year to get the Non AQ bid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »