Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Love this one! Also love the setup on the front page. Might have to swipe the idea haha.

I used the run and shoot with SMU on my dynasty with them. I'm in year 5 and I hate the run and shoot, but I can't run worth a damn. I play 15 minutes and heisman and the passing yards are rediculous

For your Recruits:
Player Name : Lennon Kyle
Height/Weight/Race: 6'3/247lbs/White
Hometown: Cumming, GA
Pos and top 3 # choices: MLB : Georgia Tech, Georgia, Auburn
3 Positive Attributes: takle, run stop, speed
3 Negative Attributes: pass rush, hands, zone cov
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 01:25 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarix
Love this one! Also love the setup on the front page. Might have to swipe the idea haha.

I used the run and shoot with SMU on my dynasty with them. I'm in year 5 and I hate the run and shoot, but I can't run worth a damn. I play 15 minutes and heisman and the passing yards are rediculous

For your Recruits:
Player Name : Lennon Kyle
Height/Weight/Race: 6'3/247lbs/White
Hometown: Cumming, GA
Pos and top 3 # choices: MLB : Georgia Tech, Georgia, Auburn
3 Positive Attributes: takle, run stop, speed
3 Negative Attributes: pass rush, hands, zone cov

Glad you are a fan. I will be sure to inlcude your recruit in next year's recruiting class. But the top # choice meant jersey #. I can dictate where you player goes. Obviously being from Georgia I would expect him to stay close to home maybe.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:35 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

WEEK 5 RECAP

With the arrival of Week 5 and the Top-25 Media Poll. We are now going to switch our focus to the Media Poll when talking about future rankings.

Last Week we saw Boise State make National news as the Broncos took over the #1 spot with Alabama's loss. Well the Broncos kept doing what they do best and that was scoring points and winning games as they cruised past UTEP 41-0 to keep the top spot.

Ohio State stayed at #2 with a easy win over Illinois 41-7. and TCU stayed at #3 after a trilling Overtime win over Texas A&M 47-46

In fact the entire Top-10 stayed the same. The biggest shocker was not only seeing #12 USC lose to Washington 34-31 OT, but we also saw the #20 Alabama lost their 3rd game of the season in a 30-27 OT loss to #13 Florida who moved up 1 spot to #12.

(Other big wins where #6 Iowa beating #21 Georgia 34-0, #17 Miami FL beating Clemson 34-31, and unranked (4-0) Michigan defeating previously unbeating #25 Notre Dame 37-34 in Ovetime. Another noteable win outside of the Top-25 was Houston beating Texas 26-15, as the Longhorns season continues to take a downward spiral)

Old 10-10-2010, 01:54 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

(4-1) @ (4-1)

GAME PREVIEW

All eyes would be on the starting QB's tonight. SO D. Thompson would be making his 2nd start coming off a 400 yd performance in the win over SMU. Well Arizona's N. Flores enters the game 2nd in the nation in passing yards with 1600 yds and has thrown an amazing 16 TD's to just 2 INT.

GAME RECAP

Arizona would get on the scoreboard 1st as Flores hit's RB N. Grigsby on a 26 yd TD pass. UNT would add a TD with just under 2 minutes to play as L. Dunbar catches a 6 yd screen pass from Thompson. Coach Dodge elects to try for 2pt and fails as the Mean Green trail (7-6) at the end of the 1st.

The 2nd Quarter was all Field goals, as Arizona tacks on 2 (37 and 45) well UNT hits from 29 yds out and goes into the locker room down (13-9)

The 2nd half was all Arizona. They would score 34 unanswered points as the Wildcats score 2 TD's on the ground as well as getting 2 more in the air from Flores.

FINAL SCORE UNT-9 ARIZONA-47

KEY PLAYERS

QB D. Thompson 14/23 145 yds 1 TD
RB L. Dunbar 21 carries 67 yds, 3 rec 22 yds 1 TD
WR J. Jackson 6 catches 80 yds

QB N. Flores 23/31 381 yds 3 TD's
RB N. Grigsby 23 carries 106 yds 1 TD, 3 rec 56 yds 1 TD
WR D. Douglas 7 rec 102 yds 1 TD

(With the 381 yds and 3 TD's Flores takes over the #1 spot in the nation for passing yards and QB efficiancy) Arizona also moves into the Top-25 at #25 after the win.

POST GAME INTERVIEW

Coach Dodge "I take full responsibilty for the loss. I switch things up this week as we looked to add some twist's to our offense (tried the pistol) and it didn't work. We struggled to move the ball down field and I got away from the ground game once we were trailing.. I felt like some different playcalls might open the door for Thompson to use his feet to make plays and not have to force it down field as much. It didn't work and now we move on. We play a (0-5) UNLV team next week and I know they are out for blood looking to get their 1st win of the season"
Old 10-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Week 6 Recap

#2 Ohio State moves to #1 after a 28-3 win over Notre Dame. Boise State had a bye and drops to #2

#5 Iowa falls to #11 Oklahoma 20-10. With the win the Sooners move to #7, well Iowa fall down to #12.

#13 Oregon State defeats #16 Utah and jumps into the Top-10 at #10 replacing instate rival Oregon who drops a spot to #11

#23 Michigan moves up 7 spots to #16 after beating instate rival MSU 28-24 as the improve to 6-0.

#24 Alabama stops the 2 game losing streak by defeating South Carolina (we all know that doesn't happen in real life) to move to #22.

Besides Arizona joining the Top-25 at #25 we also see Baylor jump in at #23 and West Virginia at #24.. Replacing Missouri,LSU and Stanford.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 02:22 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

(4-2) @ (0-5)

GAME PREVIEW

The first 5 weeks of the season havn't been kind to the Running Rebels. They opened the year losing 40-0 to #12 Wisconsin, then they lost 13-6 on the road in Tempe to ASU. In Week 3, they lost another nailbiter to Idaho 16-13 in OT. Then in Week 4 they had to host #2 Boise State where they threw another goosegg on the scoreboard losing 41-0. In Week 5 they hosted BYU and lost 20-7. Giving them a grand total of 26 points in 5 weeks of play (5.2 PPG).

Tonight they will face UNT coming off their worst game of the season in which saw them only put up 9 points on Arizona, which before that they were Avg 40.2 points per week.

GAME RECAP

Both teams would continue to struggle on offense as the 1st Quarter without any points. However in the 2nd Quarter UNT would catch fire as Thompson throws TD passes to L. Dunbar (55 yds) and Jamal Jackson (12 yds) and T. Deans kicks a 39 yd FG as North Texas goes into the locker room up 17-0

In the 2nd Half UNLV would finally get on the scoreboard by kicking 2 FG's. Up 17-6 with less then 3 minutes to play. Coach Dodge put in backup QB SR N. Tune for some PT. Tune would respond by completing 5/12 passes for 96 yds including 21 yd TD pass to A. Lott.

FINAL SCORE UNT-24 UNLV-6

KEY PLAYERS

QB D. Thompson 20/38 224 yds 2 TD 1 INT
QB N. Tune 5/12 96 yds 1 TD
RB L. Dunbar 20 carries 79 yds, 3 rec 126 yds 1 TD
WR J. Jackson 12 rec 116 yds 1 TD

POST GAME INTERVIEW

Coach Dodge "I really liked the way our entire team played tonight. We got the ball into L. Dunbar's hands and he delieverd some big plays. The "D" played great keeping them out of the endzone and both Thompson and Tune made some nice passes. Next week we have a big decision to make as Riley looks to return to the field as we travel to Tempe to take on Arizona State"
Old 10-10-2010, 02:33 AM   #47
JJ4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think you'll be proud of the way North Texas played against me.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:23 AM   #48
Banned

outspoknpoet's Arena

OVR: 0

Looks like you have one nice season going with UNT... What is the biggest thing you want to fix/work on going into the second half of the season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »