Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #577
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4
it's game day! I'm not sure about you Deuce, but I'll be cheering for Boise tonight.

I am pretty sure I will be cheering for BSU tonight. Only time I cheer for Utah is when they are playing BYU.

Good to see you are still around. I havn't see much from WKU lately.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #578
JJ4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
I am pretty sure I will be cheering for BSU tonight. Only time I cheer for Utah is when they are playing BYU.

Good to see you are still around. I havn't see much from WKU lately.
I got kind of burnt out/ bored with it. After every season I kept hoping I'd get an invite to a bigger conference so it'd be harder but it seems to never come. I'm kind of thinking of starting a new one. That way I can have good sliders set in from the get go ( both game and coaching sliders)

Old 12-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #579
Pro

tbasket20's Arena

OVR: 16

im loving your dynasty..keep up the great work
Old 12-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #580
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbasket20
im loving your dynasty..keep up the great work

Thanks. I am to. Just sad I will be gone for a week and not be able to update.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #581
JJ4
Rookie

OVR: 4

sooo apparently Utah doesn't like to show up to big games. I'm sure if Bryan Dodge was there the Utes would've been ready to play. (did I just take a shot at their real life coach? lol) I missed the first half so I don't know what happened to Utah's QB. But I am wondering: what is Kellen Moore gonna do after this season? Come back for Sr year or go pro? I wanna see him play 1 more year. Isn't Colt McCoy's record like 45 wins as a starter? If I remember correctly Moore is like 37-2 as a starter. That's what WSU needs.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #582
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4
sooo apparently Utah doesn't like to show up to big games. I'm sure if Bryan Dodge was there the Utes would've been ready to play. (did I just take a shot at their real life coach? lol) I missed the first half so I don't know what happened to Utah's QB. But I am wondering: what is Kellen Moore gonna do after this season? Come back for Sr year or go pro? I wanna see him play 1 more year. Isn't Colt McCoy's record like 45 wins as a starter? If I remember correctly Moore is like 37-2 as a starter. That's what WSU needs.

Utah's QB Jordan Wynn got hurt a couple games ago. Their starter tonight is a SR who is 9-1 for his career, but sure isn't playing like it tonight.

I really doubt that Kellen will go Pro this year. There is to many really good QB's coming out, he would be lucky to get drafted in the 5th-7th round and would probably end up like Dinnwiddie and Zanbransky battling it out for a 3rd string job/Practice Squad spot or end up going to Canada. I want to see him come back next year. We lose Pettis and Young at WR and J. Avery at RB, but we return D. Martin and DJ Harper and have alot of talent still at WR in Kirby Moore,C. Potter, T. Shoemaker, ect..

The big question is will the LT N. Potter stay. He is rumored to be a possible 2nd-3rd round pick. I would like to see him stay like Ryan Clady did and become a 1st Round pick. Most of the D returns as well, so I think we have the potential to start in the Top-15 next year and if we can run the new MWC then we will be back playing in a BCS bowl, which would be a much better way for Kellen to go out.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:06 AM   #583
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Utah's QB Jordan Wynn got hurt a couple games ago. Their starter tonight is a SR who is 9-1 for his career, but sure isn't playing like it tonight.

I really doubt that Kellen will go Pro this year. There is to many really good QB's coming out, he would be lucky to get drafted in the 5th-7th round and would probably end up like Dinnwiddie and Zanbransky battling it out for a 3rd string job/Practice Squad spot or end up going to Canada. I want to see him come back next year. We lose Pettis and Young at WR and J. Avery at RB, but we return D. Martin and DJ Harper and have alot of talent still at WR in Kirby Moore,C. Potter, T. Shoemaker, ect..

The big question is will the LT N. Potter stay. He is rumored to be a possible 2nd-3rd round pick. I would like to see him stay like Ryan Clady did and become a 1st Round pick. Most of the D returns as well, so I think we have the potential to start in the Top-15 next year and if we can run the new MWC then we will be back playing in a BCS bowl, which would be a much better way for Kellen to go out.
Agreed. I hope he stays and it would be the very best thing for him. As you said, there is still talent at Boise and it gives him time to refine his game.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #584
Timo time

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Hey Deuce, Boise just won the National Championship in my dynasty.
Just thought I'd let you know
Been reading up on this dynasty for a while, as always your dynasties are outstanding. Keep up the good work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »