Home

Playing with the big boys (Madden 11 Franchise Coach mode) +USC!+

This is a discussion on Playing with the big boys (Madden 11 Franchise Coach mode) +USC!+ within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

Kurt l o l's Arena

OVR: 1
Playing with the big boys (Madden 11 Franchise Coach mode) +USC!+

"Wow! All I can say is wow" - Rex Ryan

"History right here folks" - Deon Sanders

"I've thought of this. I never thought it would happen though!"
- Rich Eisen

"I'm going to miss the Trojans in this league, I wish them the best of luck in the big league however" - Kirb Herbstreit

The NFL is in shock this off season. We all know the Raiders were having money problems, no one expected it was this extreme however. The Raiders today announced (9:21 am) the team have been in money problems for the last few years, and they cannot pay the players anymore. They offered to cut players but NFL Network declined. The team dropped to 31 teams for the first time in years!

However, (10:40am) NFL Network had a very important announcement to make. Many people wondered what was so important, maybe the raiders were back? Who knows!

"As many of you know, the Raiders are no longer in the National football league. We have recieved many offers from semi-professional teams to become the 32nd team of the league. However, one team stood out from the rest.

All of us at the NFL Network would like to announce the welcoming of the 32nd NFL team. THE USC TROJANS! For the first time in history a College team had made a giant leap to the NFL. We don't have too much information at this time. This is history right here, and we can't wait to get our hands on more info! This is Rich Eisen. Goodbye and see you tomorrow from NFL Network."

Deon Sanders had many questions to ask today. Deon caught up Trojans Head Coach Shawn Johnson and asked him these:

Q. What made you want to jump from the NCAA to the NFL?
A. Their was many reasons, Deon. One of the main ones was the team wanted to do it. I wasn't going to completely change the NCAA and NFL if my team wasn't 100% sure about my choice. Another was a new challenge. Trojans have dominated CFB for years and would of continued for years to come. What we want now is a superbowl!

Q. Speaking of superbowls, don't you think it's too early to think about winning a superbowl, when you haven't even played yet?
A. Child please. We are confident, conditioned and determined. You may think we talk very highly of our selves, but thats what makes us the Trojans.

Q. What will happen with the current USC Roaster?
A. All players will stay at USC and study as per, a new football scheme will be started up and we will follow that closely, giving every bit of help it may need.

Q. Thats really intresting. What about former USC stars like Reggie bush, Taylor mays and so forth. Will you be looking to trade for them?
A. We'll have to wait and see.

Q. Last but not least, How do you feel about the Raiders going bankrupt? What effect do you think it will have on the NFL and how it works?
A. I don't think it will effect the NFL too much to be honest, Deon. The NFL is a buisness after all. 32 teams just like when the raiders were here, not much difference. Just a better team. And to your first question, maybe they should control their money better, eh.

This is Deon sanders and back to you, Rich.

(Out of this, I am going to go eat. I'll edit it more later (1hr) . COMMENT PLEASE!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Playing with the big boys (Madden 11 Franchise Coach mode) +USC!+

i will follow
Old 11-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Playing with the big boys (Madden 11 Franchise Coach mode) +USC!+

I will follow. I lol at the fact that those answer like "32 teams just like when the raiders were here, not much difference. Just a better team" is the Trojan attitude. lol Cocky and can't back it up lol. I know you want to create a team and have the roster set to "all madden" but please don't If you want it like the real USC I would start with cupcake and see how that works.... But if your going to grab the ratings from NCAA 11 please don't do that either, cause a 99 serior in NCAA is like a 70 rookie in NFL lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »