Home

The Dresden Demons: The Building of a Dynasty

This is a discussion on The Dresden Demons: The Building of a Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
The Dresden Demons: The Building of a Dynasty

I thought it'd be fun to make my own dynasty story, so here it goes. Let me know if it sounds of interest to any of you.

September 12, 2010

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson announced Sunday night after Buffalo lost their season opener that the team would be disbanding at the end of the season and that the franchise would be stripped and sold to entrepreneur Frank Gilchrist. The league has not announced where the team will be relocated, but said it will provide information about the name, the location, and the tryout schedule in the coming weeks.

Last edited by fhhs63; 10-17-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
Banned

Re: The Dresden Demons: The Building of a Dynasty

September 17, 2010

The NFL announced Saturday that the Buffalo Bills franchise will be moved to Dresden, Ohio and will be named the Dresden Demons. They will have a red and black color scheme, and they will have open tryouts beginning in mid-February.

Owner Frank Gilchrist said he has already drawn some interest from former college players who were not drafted, and some players from the newly-formed UFL as well. More information will be disclosed as the season progresses.

Last edited by fhhs63; 10-17-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #3
Banned

April 26, 2010

After a horrendous season in which the team changed ownership and went 0-16 with a "Replacements" tune to the story (the players went on strike), the Buffalo Bills, now the Dresden Demons, have had a pretty successful offseason.

The Demons, who had open tryouts, attracted familiar faces, such as Garrett Hartley, Alex Smith, and yes, even Ahmad Bradshaw. The Demons managed to land all three in Free Agency, along with players such as Mario Manningham and Zack Bowman. The Demons made a hard bid for WR Davone Bess to give Alex Smith more weapons, but Chicago nabbed him.

However, the biggest story this offseason is 21-year-old surprise standout CB Anthony Baker out of Alabama. This 6'3" no-name CB was projected as a 2nd rounder just 3 weeks ago, but an amazing combine rose his draft stock all the way to #1. The numbers would not lie.

Days signing a $112 million deal over 7 years, the #1 overall pick hit the field for the first time. On his first live play in practice, Baker "Mossed" Mario Manningham and took it to the house. Deja Vu. Make that three in a row. Four. Baker showed why he was the #1 CB and when asked about his play, all he could say was, "I just play the game. I'm not one to get too much into the raa-raa, I just do what I'm supposed to, and do it the best."

A little inside info, I'm using NCAA draft classes, and Baker is EASILY the best player I have ever seen, between both NCAA and Madden generated classes. He is 21 and comes out at a 96 overall. He's the second fastest CB in the NFL behind DRC, he has 95 jumping (which will increase to 99 in a few years), 95 man coverage (will be a 99 probably next season), same with zone coverage, and 92 press. Oh yeah, and he's 6'3". Wow!

Also, picked up this K in the 3rd round who is 86 overall and has "A" potential. Obviously I released Garrett Hartley.

Last edited by fhhs63; 10-18-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
Banned

Before I go any further, is anyone gonna follow? If so, I'll actually put more effort into it with like fake ESPN stories.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Rookie

dtackel78's Arena

OVR: 3

yeah im following
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »