Home

The Career of Ron Dayne (NCAA 11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Ron Dayne (NCAA 11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
The Career of Ron Dayne (NCAA 11)

Former Wisconsin Heisman winner Dayne interested in coaching

Waunakee, WI - After his record setting career at the University of Wisconsin and a short stint the NFL, Ron Dayne knew he would never be forgetting in the college football world. However, what he didn't know is that is love of the game would keep brewing inside.

Dayne, the 1999 Heisman Trophy Winner, set the D-1 NCAA career rushing record with the Badgers. His 7,125 yards helped put the Badgers back on the map and the consciousness of the college football world.

Dayne, now 32, has been out of football since 2007 and is looking for a new challenge and a way to get back into the game.

"I really think that I would make a great coach. Everyone used to tell me that when I was at Wisconsin and in the NFL. They thought that I really knew the fundamentals of the game and could really impact young men around the country with my passion, determination, and personality."

Dayne has never been a head coach or coordinator at any level, but is hoping that his resume on the field is something that can really set him apart from other candidates and give him an opportunity.

"What I did on the field will never be forgotten, at least by those in Wisconsin. I hope that I can get a chance somewhere."

It has been rumored that Dayne has interviewed at a number of schools around the country. He has even talked with representatives at a number of schools that don't have openings to see what their interest would be in him building a program at their school.

Word has spread that Dayne talked to or interviewed at Syracuse, Buffalo, Wake Forest, Maryland, Akron, Vanderbilt, Washington State, Baylor, and Middle Tennessee State.

Blue Raiders Hire Former Heisman Trophy Winner, Wisconsin Badger Ron Dayne

Murfreesboro (TN) - The Blue Raiders made a move today, hiring former Heisman trophy winner Ron Dayne.

Dayne, who played his collegiate football at the University of Wisconsin, brings no coaching experience to the table for Middle Tennessee.

"I don't have any experience as a head coach, but my years a player have served me well. I know the game inside and out. I have a real passion for the game and I will do great things in my career. I am driven and motivated to be the best. No one will out work me on the recruiting trail or in preparation for the game."

With Dayne, many believe that they will be reverting to a more power running game, but that might not be the case.

"I am not sure what type of offense or defense we are going to run. I have to get in there with the guys and get dirty a little bit. Then we will really know what these guys can do and we will go from there. I know Dasher is a pretty athletic QB, so we will be able to do a number of different things on offense. It should be a lot of fun."

The Blue Radiers open up the year at home against Big Ten bottomfeeder Minnesota in Week 1.

"I have a history with the Gophers. I know they haven't been very good in the Big Ten the last few seasons, but you can't underestimate any team from the Big Ten. They will always give it your all, but I will definitely be getting some advice from the Badgers and my friends in the Big Ten for this one."

Last edited by bucky3; 11-22-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
Pro

Re: The Career of Ron Dayne (NCAA 11)

Dynasty Rules

Difficulty - Heisman
Recruiting Difficulty - Heisman
Rosters - Latest Shakeandbake30
Custom Conferences - Boise State makes the move to the MWC in exchange for New Mexico
Quarter Length - 7 minutes
Sliders - A few penalties are raised to get more realistic amount of offsides, holding, etc.
Moving from job to job - I am only allowed to move from a job to another job that I am offered or that is at or below my prestige level. Therefore I can't jump from a 1* to a 4*.

Last edited by bucky3; 11-22-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
Pro

Ron Dayne's Record Book

Last edited by bucky3; 11-22-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
Pro

Saved for use 3
Old 11-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
Pro

Saved for use 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
Pro

Alright. I am now accepting recruits for the first season. I will take the first 5 for each season. Once closed then the next 5 go to the next year.

Player Name
Height/Weight/Race
Hometown
Pos and top 3 # choices
3 Positive Attributes
3 Negative Attributes
Old 11-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

OVR: 6

Player Name: Eric Albers
Height/Weight/Race: 6-2/190/white
Hometown: Harrisbug, PA
Pos and top 3 # choices: QB/17/7/3
3 Positive Attributes: Throw Acc. / Speed / Elusiveness
3 Negative Attributes: Throw Power/ Strength / Agility
Old 11-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Player Name Deuce Scott
Height/Weight/Race 6'2 220
Hometown Spokane WA
Pos and top 3 # choices RB #2,#22,#23
3 Positive Attributes Carry,Truck,Speed (even though he is a power back something in the 80's with decent agiliity.
3 Negative Attributes BCV,Catch,blocking

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »