Home

CAP's for Arkansas Dynasty

This is a discussion on CAP's for Arkansas Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #17
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: CAP's for Arkansas Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPCaveman13
Sounds like it. Yeah, if you want more recruits, I'll shoot you some more. Just gimme a bit to search through my teambuilder teams and I'll put them up here for you.

You think you might have a drop-off this season or next once your talent graduates??
Yeah, I'll probably have my worst team next year. I'm graduating my top two running backs and best receiver. My defense will return a lot but still won't be anything special.

And yeah, gimme a couple more. I don't care what position they are.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 AM   #18
Rookie

JPCaveman13's Arena

OVR: 6

Ok cool. Here's a few...

This one is from my wife's created team. He's a literal beast at DT, especially in a 3-4 set like her school runs.

Name: Halulu Kawikani
Position: DT
Height 6'6"
Weight: 372
Race: Samoan
Hometown: Somewhere in AR by way of HI and American Samoa
Strengths: All power (Stength, Power moves, block shedding, hit power, tackling)
Weaknesses: just below average speed skills (speed, agility, acceleration, finesse moves, pursuit)
Accessories: Schutt helmet, Full cage 1, Rubber pads, Taped glove heavy black, taped fingers black, covered neck roll, low socks. Gotta go large on all body parts but if the gut is pulled in some, he looks like a like a brick s***house.

He is a force to be reckoned with in the middle of the defense. Great at plugging up the line on short yardage runs and drawing blockers for the pass rush. For him, think of Manu from Necessary Roughness.

Greg Wydell
Position: FS
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 192
Accessories: Schutt, long white sleeves, tc wristbands, gloves, back plate, low socks
Strengths: Speed skills, coverage, awareness
Weaknesses: tackle, hit power, press, hands

A true centerfield-style safety with great range in zone coverage. Lacks the hitting and tackling skills to really own both aspects of the position but his ability to cover more ground quickly negates those deficiencies.

Name: Micah Jackson
Position: HB
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 188
Accessories: Schutt, tc med elbow, dbl tc wristbands, gloves, back plate, low socks
Strengths: Speed skills, hands
Weaknesses: break tackle, catch in traffic

He's fast. A great runner who has great COD skills. Goes down a little easy with wrap-up tackles. Can be an option out of the backfield but struggles with catches in traffic.

Name: Jeff "Moose" Elmendorff
Position: HB
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 268
Accessories: Schutt, Robot RB, Rubber Pads, Tape normal, Tape combo, low socks, back plate
Strengths: Strength, Break tackle/truck, Acceleration
Weaknesses: Agility, hands, juke/spin move

This is the other half of a "Lightning & Thunder" rushing attack. Lacks true breakaway speed and agility, but needs 2-3 tacklers to bring him down. Ideal in a short yardage situation and between the tackles. A very north-south runner. Not a real reliable option in the passing game but can haul them in.

Those last two work great off of each other. On one TB team, it's a great rushing tandem with the drastic change in rushing styles.

Name: Andrew Ericson
Position: MLB (OLB)
Height: 6'4" (6'3")
Weight: 248 (240)
Accessories: Schutt, Robot RB, Restrictor black, Dark visor, Rubber pads, taped glove heavy black, taped finger black, low socks, back plate, towel
Strengths: Acceleration, tackling/hit power, awareness
Weaknesses: hands, play recognition, man coverage, agility

A sideline-to-sideline player. Average speed with less than ideal agility but makes up for it with a quick burst. Slow to react to plays but makes up for it with his intelligence and good angles. Couldn't catch a cold in Alaska surrounded by sick people.

I wish I coulda saved the replay for this above player. Pass hit him in the head, hands, shoulder, hands, shoulder, hands, chest, hands, ground.

Name: Colby Marx
Position: CB
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 184
Accessories: Schutt, Robot, long sleeves (White or TC), gloves, low socks, back plate
Strengths: Speed skills, Coverage, hands
Weaknesses: tackling, block shedding

Great at sticking with receivers. Lacks the tackling prowess of an elite corner. Gets caught up in blockers and some traffic. Has a nose for the ball in the air. Can return kickoffs if needed.

And for s&g

Name: Wyatt Paddock
Position: K
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 174
Accessories: Schutt, kicker, long sleeves (white or TC), low socks
Strengths: Power, Accuracy within 40
Weaknesses: not even a speed bump for returners, accuracy outside of 50

Has the leg to hit from well beyond 50 but struggles with the mental aspect of it. He tends to try and over-kick the long ones and ends up with a hook or slice. Almost automatic inside 40 though. Can put the ball in the endzone on kickoffs. If forced to make a tackle, pray that the returner trips over him otherwise, it's six.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:38 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 10

Name:Steve Janik
Height:6'4
Weight:195lbs
Position:QB
Hometown, State:Latrobe,PA
Preferred Jersey # (top 3):6,16,10
Three Strengths:Pocket passer, able to escape collapsed pocket, good accuracy
Three Weaknessesoesnt always see whole field, injury prone
Skin Color: White
Accessories:Stnd 1 helmet, nike visor, 3/4 top half white sleeves, white QB band left arm

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Old 12-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #20
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

JPCaveman, I really appreciate it. I am going to create the K, CB, and DT for the 2014 class.

Last edited by hoopla32; 12-12-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:46 AM   #21
Rookie

JPCaveman13's Arena

OVR: 6

Not a problem at all. When I get to that point in this season, I'll create your CAPs. Or if you want, I'll create a storyline for you and have you in here as a coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2010, 02:51 AM   #22
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPCaveman13
Not a problem at all. When I get to that point in this season, I'll create your CAPs. Or if you want, I'll create a storyline for you and have you in here as a coach.

Sounds good. I'm fine with either. Just let me know what you prefer when you get there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »