Home

Gorillapittpray UL Monroe dynasty

This is a discussion on Gorillapittpray UL Monroe dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Gorillapittpray UL Monroe dynasty

WARHAWK PRIDE!!!!

I found this page a little too late so im 10 seasons to late. This will be a small introduction and reveiw of my dynasty up to my 10th season and then the first post after will be from my 10th season on. Not sure if you guys read the off-line dynasty post but I have been posting my games and recaps there starting my 4th season for a while now. Anyway I started a dynasty with UL Monroe Warhawks and built them from a 1 star into a 6 star prestige school. My first 3 seasons I only lost 4 games and then went on a 60+ game winning streak on my way to 3 straight national championships and a invite into the big 12 conference. Since joining the big 12 I have won the conf 3 out of 4 seasons along with recently winning the National title for the 4th time in my 9th season. Ive also had one of the most prolific passers in NCAA history Leonard Sims who has graduated.
I go pretty in depth with my preveiws and recaps, I also recently started making my first home game of the season my annual Hall of fame game where I induct a great player from past season This will be my 2nd year doing so. The first few post will be a National Championship post that I will continue to update after each season, my hall of fame post and my career stats post that I will continue to update as guys graduate. I hope you enjoy my post as I will posting them!!!!

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 12-15-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Gorillapittpray UL Monroe dynasty

WARHAWK HALL OF FAME

Starting in 2018 the UL Monroe Athletic Department decided to celebrate former great players by celebrating their career during half time of the first home game of the season. After a player has graduated he will have a sitting perios of atleast two years before being inducted.

2018-- CORNERBACK #2 RUSS HALL (2013-2014)

Hall enjoyed a two year career after transferring from Oklahoma University. In his two years he intercepted 22 passes on his way to winning two Jim Thorpe awards and a Nagurski. He also helped the Warhawks to a #1 defense his senior and a National Championship.

2019-- WIDE RECEIVER #22 FRED SCOTT (2010-2011)

Fred Scott left the school as the all time leading receiver in two seasons with 4,442 yards that record has since been broken. He broke the NCAA record Touchdowns in a season (24) and yards in a season (2,150) He also is the schools first ever Heisman Trophy winner not once but twice.

2020-- QUARTERBACK CHRIS HORNE ( 2011-2013)

Chris Horne became one of the best signal callers in school history. He led UL Monroe to the next stage of national exposure by throwing for a NCAA best 140 touchdowns in his career. He left a top all the major passing statistics for yards in a season/career and touchdown passes in a season and career. Horne threw for 14,577 yards. Horne was apart of the first National Championship team UL Monroe history.

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 01-05-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
MVP

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

2010- WISCONSIN
2011- TEXAS
2012- ALABAMA
2013- UL MONROE
2014- UL MONROE
2015- UL MONROE

2016- OKLAHOMA
2017- OHIO STATE
2018- UL MONROE
2019- UCLA

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 01-03-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 38

Yes! Love it!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
MVP

TOP PLAYERS BY POSITION

QB
1. LEONARD SIMS (17,992) 2014-2018
2. CHRIS HORNE (14,577) 2011-2013

RB.
1. BRIAN SHERMAN 5,263 (2012-2016)
2. AYO SHERMAN 5,119 (2011-2015)
3. CHRIS COOK 4,192 (2010-2012)
4. RYAN GARDNER 2,352 (2016-2019

WR
1. CHARLES OLIVER (4,902) 2013-2018
2. ISAIAH BENNETT (4,877) 2011-2015
FRED SCOTT (4,442) 2010-2011
4. MICHAEL BROWN (4,009) 2013-2018
5. DERRICK HAYNES (3,577) 2013-2018

SACKS
1. DE JON HAMBY (39.0) 2013-2017
2. MLB DAVID MCCONNELL (32.0) 2014-2017
3. DT ISAAC LOVE (24.0) 2011-2015
4. DE BRANDON STEVENS (23.5) 2010-2014
MLB KING (17.0) 2013-2015
6. DT RYAN POOLE (14.5) 2015-2019
7. OLB KEITH WEST (14.0) 2016-2019

INTERCEPTIONS
1. RUSS HALL (22) 2013-2014
2. ERIC SCHMIDT (17) 2016-2019
3. JASON FREEMAN (16) 2014-2017
4. ERIK COOLEY (13) 2016- 2019
HUTCHINSON (12) 2013-2015
6. STEVEN CAMPBELL (10) 2016-2019

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 01-03-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
MVP

offseason heading to year 10 2019 UL Monroe

OFF-SEASON REPORT

SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED

(FEB 2019) Monroe, LA--- Heading into the off season the Warhawks had a few question marks regarding the future of the program. First things first the Warhawks announced the extension of coach Eddie Polly locking him in for atleast four more seasons. Since joining the program Polly is responsible for turning this program from a perrenial loser to a perrenial powerhouse winning 117 games losing only 5 games. He also is responsible for bringing the Warhawks to the Big 12 and has won 4 BCS national titles in his 9 seasons coaching.

"I would like to thank this university for giving me this opportunity to continue coaching here, I love the direction of this program and the sky is the limit."

Next in line for the Warhawks was recruiting, after bringing in there highest rated class last season (13) the Warhawks brought in the #22 rated recruiting class as ranked by EA Sports.com. The 12 players included four 6 (4*) 1 (5*) and 5 (3*).
The class was led by #1 quarterback in the Nation Marlon Robinson from Oneonta, Alabama.
#1 QUARTERBACK MARLON ROBINSON

"Marlon was a big signing for us, with us losing Leonard Sims to graduation and now having a SR at quarterback Jerry Jordan Marlon adds depth and could be a possible starter, at the moment however we have already discussed with him and he's aware of possible being redshirted"

On defense the Warhawks got great news behemoth defensive end Eric Cleveland, he put on a Warhawk hat at the Under Armour High School All American game. Standing at 6'7 270 this kid is not only powerful but was clocked at a 4.57 40 yard dash. Eric chose ULM over Florida and Oklahoma.
#4 DEFENSIVE END ERIC CLEVELAND

'I was actually at the game when ULM beat the Gators in the swamp. I was so impressed by them that I figured I would commit to them"
Cleveland had a soft commit all season long but didnt commit until week 3 of the offseason.

The warhawks filled key positions and are excited about what they got.
"Im not a coach who goes and offers scholarships to everybody, I go after kids we need and can make the program better, we lost some safeties to graduation and lost 3 top receivers so those were areas we addressed and got some key signees"

WARHAWKS COMMIT LIST

WR (6) ERNEST WATERS 6'0 172 TEXAS----4 STAR (90 SPEED)
WR (168) REGGIE WILSON 6'0 196 COLORADO----3 STAR (96 SPEED)
WR (218) PETER HOPKINS 6'3 180 MICHIGAN---3 STAR (92 SPEED) SLEEPER
T(18) ROBERT SPENCER 6'3 313 LOUISIANA--- 4 STAR
T (44) JONATHON BARRY 6'5 307 MISSISSIPPI ---- 3 STAR
CB (10) HARRY BABCOCK 6'1 191 ILLINOIS--- 4 STAR (90 SPEED 90 PRESS)
CB (69) DAN HEINZ 6'1 190 VIRGINIA --- 3 STAR (94 SPEED 85 PRESS) SLEEPER
SS (10) ADAM ROBINSON 5'11 180 LOUISIANA --- 4 STAR ( 89 ZONE 85 HIT POWER)
SS (47) LAMAR BROWN 6'3 207 CALIFORNIA--- 3 STAR (JUCO SO WILL RS)
SS (45) IKE BREWER 6'0 190 ALABAMA --- 3 STAR ( ALL 75'S WILL RS) SLEEPER

THIS WRAPS UP THE OFF SEASON REPORT WE'LL SEE YOU AUGUST FOR MEDIA DAY!!!!

Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
MVP

SEASON 10 2019 UL MONROE

MEDIA DAY

COLLEGE GAMEDAY PRE SEASON SPECIAL ESPN
--
Its Media Day for the defending National Champs. The Champs open up the season ranked the highest in school history to start a season at #5. The nation has taken notice of the Warhawks and the ranking proves it. In todays scoreboard show we will preview the 2019 Warhawks along with there schedule key players and our outlook.

NO PLACE LIKE HOME--- THE WARHAWKS HAVE JUMPED TO THE 3 SPOT IN TOUGHEST STADIUM RANKINGS BEHIND OHIO STATE AND ALABAMA THE WARHAWKS HAVE WON 53 STRAIGHT GAMES AT MALONE STADIUM

A NEW LEADER!!!

QB JERRY JORDAN THROWS A PASS IN LAST FRIDAYS FINAL SCRIMMAGE FOR THE WARHAWKS

Coach Polly announced today at media day that Junior College transfer Jerry Jordan who is a Senior will follow the foot steps of Leonard Sims and become the schools new starter. Jordan comes from Trinity Valley Junior College where he was 20-2 as a starter.
"Jordan has showed true leadership (impact player) along with poise and a strong arm (94) and I feel he's ready to lead this team" said coach Polly.
Jordan wowed the crowd in the teams final fall scrimmage connecting with star receiver #84 Matt Royal for a 50 yard touchdown.
"We've really been on the same page as of late" Said Jordan "when you can make a play on this fast defense thats always a positive."

A YOUNG START!!!
TRUE FRESHMEN DEFENSIVE END ERIC CLEVELAND PRESSURING QB JERRY JORDAN

Eric Cleveland has cracked the starting line up on the Warhawks experienced defense and has jelled with fellow All American DT Ryan Poole at getting pressure on the quarterback.
"Eric reminds me alot of former great Jon Hamby when he was a true freshmen, both came in to very established defenses and made and is making a name for themselves."
Cleveland's size and speed has been amazing and he looks to have a big year.

KIRK HERBSTRIET-- I im glad Eddie Polly named Jordan the teams starter. Jordan is a true leader and watching him in mop up time you just knew he was waiting on his chance and now here it is. He's looked great all fall camp.
DESMOND HOWARD-- Yea Kirk this kid is the real deal they wont miss Sims for too long. But now lets talk about what he's up against and get to ULM's Schedule which is BRUTAL--- Games to Circle are the Early ones and they have 3 straight that will define there season. in week 2 they travel to Happy Valley to take on the #3 Nittany Lions followed by a trip to Byant Denny to take on a Crimson Tide team who hasnt lost at home in over 30 games after a bye they welcome the sooners to Malone Stadium.

LEE CORSO--- Yea Des one word OUCH!!! That is a brutal schedule but with an experienced defense they should be fine. In fact the only new faces will be FR DE Cleveland and the two receivers who have looked great in fall camp. Heres there full schedule--

8/24 #21 Georgia Tech 6pm HALL OF FAME GAME
8/31 #3 Penn State 330pm
9/7 #4 Alabama 1pm
bye
9/21 #10 Oklahoma 1230pm FAMILY DAY
9/28 Baylor 330pm
10/5 Kansas State 6pm
10/12 Kansas 8pm HOMECOMING
10/19 #22 Texas Tech 6pm
10/26 Missouri 6pm
11/2 Iowa State 6pm
bye
11/15 Nebraska 6pm
11/23 #16 LSU 6pm SENIOR DAY

HERBSTREIT-- Now that is out the way lets preview the Warhawks starting with the defense.
#44 K. WEST RELAYS THE DEFENSIVE CALL IN LAST WEEKS FINAL SCRIMMAGE FOR THE WARHAWKS

The Warhawks may have the most talented defense in the nation (A) and is soon becoming Linebacker U Led by yet another great All Amercian Outside Linebacker Keith West (Impact Player). West who enters this year as a Senior had a great Junior season (52 tackles 9 sacks) and looks to lead a hard hitting core of Linebackers followed by #51 David Tucker (83) and #59 Isaiah Anderson (89) who will have the chance to replace Last years Defensive Player of the year Austin Lawrence. Anderson has experience as he collected 32 tackles and 3 sacks in the 3 games he played while Lawrence was nursing a injury.
#3 T. LITTLE MAKING THE PASS BREAK UP IN THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME LAST YEAR
Photobucket

In the secondary these guys are loaded led by All American Junior Free Safety Kiel Leonard, in fact the Warhawks have three other All Americans in the secondary at corner Seniors E. Cooley and E. Schmidt and at Sophomore T. Little
The defensive line is led by All American defensive tackle Ryan Poole who recorded 6 sacks last season. With him expecting more double teams this year expect true freshmen Eric Cleveland to halp this rush out and get pressure.

LEE CORSO--- This defense wont lose a beat they only lost 3 starters from last years team and the replacements are equally as good!!!

DESMOND HOWARD-- Now its time to preveiw the best part of football and thats offense (chuckling)
These guys lose 5 starters on offense, 3 dynamic receivers and a all world quarterback. So how do they replace that, by bringing up a JUCO kid who is a winner at quarterback, he was the perfect under study and I expect him to do well. To replace the receivers They went out and got speed.
M. ROYAL GAME SCORES AGAINST IOWA STATE
Photobucket

You as well as I know speed kills #84 Matt Royal a junior will lead this FAST core of young receivers Royal had (1,367 yards and 15 touchdowns last season) he has been playing since his freshmen year, the Texas native has added some bulk to his 6'0 frame and hopes his experience can hep the new guys, to top it off he's the fastest guy on the team (97) or so he thought JUCO JR Transfer Reggie Wilson looks to provide a spark with his speed (97) true freshmen Ernest Waters (90) has speed as well. This group wont have the experience of last years but they have the speed to get by anybody.
Lets talk about the running game because Senior tailback Ryan Gardner showed us something in that national championship game against Ohio State he had two 30 yard touchdown runs and showed he can carry the load of this team in big moments. He finished the season with only 400 yards but had 10 touchdowns and now he will be the starter. Every one will be gearing for the pass if they can get Gardner going this will be a scary team to play.

Kirk Herbstreit well thats it for our show we hope to see you next week on opening weekend when gameday goes to Monroe to watch the #21 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets take on UL Monroe should be a good one!!!

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 12-18-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #8
MVP

season 10 2019 UL Monroe

#5 UL MONROE VS #21 GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS

MONROE, LA---
The season is upon us and tonight the defending National Champ open up against a tough opponent in Georgia Tech.
The hype all summer long was how was ULM gonna replace NCAA legend Leonard Sims, after signing the #1 signal caller out of high school coach Eddie Polly decided to red shirt him and go with Senior Jerry Jordan. With his whole defense coming back and adding true freshmen Eric Cleveland to his defensive line Polly likes his chances.
"Im excited to get things started, we had a few positions of question marks but I feel we filled them fine, we had a great spring training and a fantastic fall camp and now its time to go hit someone else in the mouth" Said ULM coach Polly.

Although they have one of the toughest places to play the Warhawks know this isnt any easy game. OLB #44 Keith West and this tough defense has to contend with Pre Season Heisman hopeful running back Steve Sutherland(92 BT, 95 SP)and this GT rushing attack.
Sutherland rushed for 1,367 yards and 14 touchdowns last season.
"He's a great back and we definitely need to wrap up this week, he along with the rest of GT will give us a test and I know we'll be ready." Said an amped up Keith West earlier this week.
Georgia Tech is also returning last years quarterback Thomas Jones, Jones was very effiecient for the Jackets throwing for more than 2,000 yards while scoring 19 touchdowns to only 5 interceptions.
"His ability to lure you with his running ability will catch you off gaurd if your not disciplined and play your area. Coach Polly has stressed this all week in practice and our unit will be ready." A confident Tyler Little stated. Little with be the 2nd youngest starter on this defense this weekend as the sophomore starts at right corner.

Both Corso and Herbie agree the Warhawks win this one but look out for the Sutherland and the Jackets in Monroe Next!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »