Home

Which team should I use for My Coaching Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Which team should I use for My Coaching Dynasty? within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which Team should I use?
Colorado 2 10.00%
Florida 1 5.00%
Michigan 0 0%
Vanderbelt 3 15.00%
Nevada 10 50.00%
Other 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Which team should I use for My Coaching Dynasty?

If you are going to go with Nevada, I think you have to move BSU,Nevada and Fresno State into the MWC, and somehow move BYU, Utah and TCU out. Obviously if you are going to put anyone out of the Pac-10 to put Utah in, I would move that team to the MWC as well, and move someone like New Mexico to the WAC
Old 12-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
If you are going to go with Nevada, I think you have to move BSU,Nevada and Fresno State into the MWC, and somehow move BYU, Utah and TCU out. Obviously if you are going to put anyone out of the Pac-10 to put Utah in, I would move that team to the MWC as well, and move someone like New Mexico to the WAC
I see what you mean but I intend this to start as me being a rookie head coach and I feel as though it would be would be unrealsitic for my school to become an AQ before my first season
Old 12-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints551
I see what you mean but I intend this to start as me being a rookie head coach and I feel as though it would be would be unrealsitic for my school to become an AQ before my first season
MWC isn't a AQ Conference and Nevada and Fresno State are really following BSU to the MWC. Only difference is BSU gets to go in 2011 where Nevada and Fresno have to wait until 2012, because the WAC put a 5 million dollar buyout on any team trying to leave.

Nevada could be a likely school looking for a Head Coach in the future because Current Head Coach Chris Ault is 64 years old and was the AD before taking over as the Head Coach. So you could write a story with him moving back to the AD posistion or possibly leave for the NFL to help install more Pistol style offense's there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Because the popular opinion seems to be Nevada, what do you guys think of me closing the poll and starting the dynasty tommrow?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »