Home

The Coaching Career of Major Applewhite- NCAA Football 11

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Major Applewhite- NCAA Football 11 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
Rookie

smokeydays23's Arena

OVR: 7
The Coaching Career of Major Applewhite- NCAA Football 11

(We enter a Texas news conference, filled with reporters, with AD DeLoss Dodds on the podium, and Mack Brown standing off to the side.)

Dodds: "Thank you all for coming out here today. Mack would like to give an announcement. Mack?" (Motions Brown to the podium and sits down)

Brown: "Thanks DeLoss. Everybody, I have an announcment. After a very long, successful career as the head coach here at Texas, I have decided to step down and retire. It was a hard decision, but as they say, 'All good things must come to an end.' I wanted to focus on my family, and my health. I wish the university the best of luck moving forward."

Dodds: "Mack told me earlier he does not wish to comment on the retirement. But, we do have a coach already. With out further adoo, our new head coach, Major Applewhite."

(Applewhite enters the conference room, smiling, and stands at the podium.)

Applewhite: "Thank you DeLoss. It is a sad day in Texas football, with the retirement of Mack Brown. He has coached so many great players, and has done so many things for the university. I wish him the best with everything moving forward. I only have time for 1 questions. Who has it"

( A woman stands up)

Reporter: "Coach Applewhite, I know it must have seemed like a flash with everything going on, but do you have an idea about what offense and defense you will run?"

Applewhite: "Good question. I am going to keep both the same offense and defense here at Texas. I know some people might see better offenses, but the Spread looks best at the moment."

Dodds, cutting in: "Well it looks like we are out of time. Thanks for everybody who came out here today."

(Brown, Dodds, and Applewhite all leave the conference room, and the reporters do as well.)

Rose Bowl Challenge Online Dynasty
-Michigan State (2-0 overall)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »