Home

A 'Grimm' Career: The Legacy of Vincent Grimm

This is a discussion on A 'Grimm' Career: The Legacy of Vincent Grimm within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
A 'Grimm' Career: The Legacy of Vincent Grimm

Sleepy Hollow to Join the Big East Conference
Rutgers out after NCAA rule violations, SHU in
Updated: 7-10-10 12:05 P.M. EST

SLEEPY HOLLOW -- After news broke of Rutgers involvement in fixing games, action was quickly taken to remove the team from the Big East Conference. With a slot now vacant, Sleepy Hollow University president Baltus Van Tassel announced the beginning of a university football program. Months before the season remaining, SHU has a lot on it's plate before the start of the 2010 season.

The university has released several bits of information on their newly added football program including their logo, the Horsemen, and their school colors, black, gray, and white. The Horsemen have also revealed the name of their newly renovated field, Crane Memorial Stadium. Although a relatively small school, Sleepy Hollow University's athletic director, Irving Washington, feels SHU will successfully be able to field a full football team in time for the 2010 season.

"We have a great student body here," stated Washington. "We might be small in numbers, but we are not small in heart. We have a successful football club that plays against local schools and universities, so finding players will not be an issue. Everyone here at SHU has faith in our football program and we all hope for it to prosper and grow as the years go by. The Big East Conference has been very helpful in allowing us to start our program. I'm optimistic about our first season, go Horsemen!"

After the statement by SHU's athletic director, Washington went on to name the universities first head coach, Vincent Grimm. Grimm made his entrance and the room fell silent. Dressed in a long, black overcoat, Grimm made his opening statement as Sleepy Hollow's first head coach.

"Good afternoon," stated Grimm. "I would like to state my gratitude for those at Sleepy Hollow University for giving me the opportunity to lead this football team in their inaugural season. I expect nothing but the best from my players; I will not tolerate anything less than perfection. As head coach, I will make all the play calling. I do not need an offensive or defensive coordinator because those are for the weak minded. I have the capability of running a successful football program if my team is willing to cooperate. Sleepy Hollow football begins now. Thank you."

Grimm was quick to leave the room and not answer any questions after his statement. SHU's athletic director wrapped up the press conference with a closing statement and said to expect news very soon. This strange new coach in Vincent Grimm may be the strong leader this team needs to solidify itself in D-1 football. The Horsemen have a lot to prove this year and their coach's no-nonsense approach will make this team either sink or swim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A 'Grimm' Career: The Legacy of Vincent Grimm

Vincent Grimm Coaching Profile

Name: Vincent Alexander Grimm
Born: 10-31-1975
Hometown: Sleepy Hollow, NY
Years Coaching: 0
----------------------------
Overall Record: 0-0