Home

I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12

This is a discussion on I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12

WEEK 4 TEAM REPORT

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOORE?

SR Kellen Moore entered the 2011 season with just 8 career INT's. Now he has thrown 8 in his past 2 games. We asked Kellen, Coach Pete and new Offensive Coordinator Brent Pease to explain.

Kellen-"I don't know and I don't really want to talk about it. The Opposing teams have done a good job of putting pressure on me and disguising their coverages, or maybe it's the fact that my top 2 targets from last year are now playing in the NFL"

Coach Pete-"I don't know either. I think you can take away 2 of those INT's. They wern't Kellen's mistakes. Balls were tipped and batted around. Sometimes those fall to the ground, other times guy's make plays. This time plays were made. Are we putting to much pressure on Kellen to make plays? I don't think so. Are the WR's to blame? Well they all did a great job in the Spring and were running good routes, so I don't think they can take it either. Is it the new playbook? You all know Kellen, he had that playbook memorized before Week 1. Yes maybe we need to make some tweaks, but overall, I think we still have the plays,WR's and O-Line to make Kellen very successfull"

OC B. Pease-"I hear it all the time. Why change the playbook? Well I felt it was time to throw some new formations and wrinkles in the book. With the depth at WR, I wanted more plays with 5 WR's on the field ready to make plays. After the past 2 weeks, maybe we do need to go back to the drawing board and get the FB and TE back out their more often to help block and give Kellen more time to throw. He has been sacked 6 times already which is the # we gave up for a total all of last year playing 13 games."

(Should be noted that Moore still leads the nation in passing yards with 951)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHOP. SHOP AT D-MART!!

We are only 3 games into the season, by SR Doug Martin already has 395 yds rushing (Also #1 in the nation) (6.9 Avg) and 5 TD's. Showing he should easily pass his career best's of 1395 yds and 15 TD's.

POTTER SHOWS HIS MAGIC

RS JR WR Chris Potter stands only 5'9 on a good day and weighs just 160 lbs, but that doesn't stop him from running over the middle and grabbing balls between 2 or 3 defenders and then taking a beating once he catches it. With Titus Young and Austin Pettis gone to the NFL, it's been Potter not Shoemaker or Hwiatt who has become Moore's go to guy. Potter has 24 rec 286 yds and 4 TD's through the 1st 3 games.

HOME WIN STREAK MOVES TO 64

For many the Boise State loss on the "Blue Turf" in the H-Bowl will still be counted as a home loss, but for the record book, the Bowl game does not, because BSU was techinally the visting team wearing their white uni's. Other's argue that it's a regular season home winning streak and that you don't count Bowl games. Well for this guy's He is in favor of both arguements and says the streak now moves to 64, with wins over Air Force and Idaho.. BSU will travel to Provo to play BYU in Week 5 but then return home to "The Blue" in Week 6 to take on the much hated Nevada Wolfpack.

Last edited by Deuce2223; 07-20-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #66
Rookie

iowa-bronco's Arena

OVR: 3

Good luck vs Nevada. I'm in year 2 with UNLV (might start posting on here) and I've lost to them both years.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

WEEK 4 RESULTS/NEWS

TOP-25 BATTLES

#14 VS #5

FINAL SCORE ND-20 OSU-17 OT!!

"The Luck of th Irish continues as Notre Dame moves to 4-0 scoring 11 pts in the 4th Q to force OT and then winning it"

#11 VS #13

FINAL SCORE LSU-31 MISS ST-24

"The Tigers rebound from their Week 2 loss to Oregon with a much needed win"

UPSET CITY!!!

VS #15

FINAL SCORE GEORGIA-20 ARKANSAS-17

"The Bulldogs pick up win #1 for 2011 beating previously unbeaten (3-0) Hogs on a TD pass with 20 seconds to play in the 4th"

VS #6

FINAL SCORE TULSA-44 OKLAHOMA STATE-38 OT!!!

"Tulsa ties the game with 2 minutes to play in the 4th. Scores on the opening drive with a TD. Cowboys answer. Then fail on their 2nd attempt as Tulsa doesn't"

VS #9

FINAL SCORE GT-38 FSU-27

"The Yellow Jackets improve to 3-0 Overall and 2-0 in the ACC with the win"

OTHER NOTEABLE SCORES

#18 Wisconsin-49 Pitt-3
UNVL-33 Hawaii-24 (now 0-3)
Texas-31 UCLA-24
Colorado State-7 Colorado-0
#8 Texas A&M-45 Idaho-0
BYU-34 #25 Utah-24
Marshall-30 Ohio-7
Oregon State-26 Michigan-7 (now 1-2)
Tulane-48 UAB-31
#24 Virginia Tech-70 Arkansas State-13
"VT is now 3-1 since their Week 1 loss"
Tennessee-45 #23 Florida-17
San Diego State-31 Army-21
#17 TCU-41 Missouri-31 (Tigers are now 0-3)
Minnesota-33 New Mexico State-14
Maryland-24 #21 Arizona State-14

TOP-25 CHANGES

With loss's both by #5 Ohio State and #6 Oklahoma State, #7 Boise State was rewarded moving up 2 spots to #5 as the Top-4 remained unchanged.
#8 TAMU moves up to #6, with #10 South Carolina moving up to #7. #11 LSU moves up to #8 with their big win. #14 Notre Dame also makes a big jump joining the Top-10 at #9. #12 Michigan State slides into the #10 spot.

#5 Ohio State drops to #11 with their loss, #6 Oklahoma State is right behind them again at #12, well #16 Auburn jumps to #13, #17 TCU jumps to #14 and #9 FSU falls to #15 to round out the Top-15.

#18 Wisconsin improves to 3-1 and moves up to #16, #13 Miss State falls to #17 with their loss. #19 Nebraska and #20 NC State each move up 1 spot (18/19). Well #22 UCF is off to a 3-0 start they move up to #20.

#15 Arkansas drops to #21, well Tulsa joins the Top-25 with their big win over the Cowboys at #22. Georgia Tech also moves in at #23 after their upset win over #9 FSU. Virginia Tech stays at #24, well Georgia rejoins the Top 25 for the 2nd time at #25.

#21 Arizona State, #23 Florida and #25 Utah all fall out of the Top-25
Old 07-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa-bronco
Good luck vs Nevada. I'm in year 2 with UNLV (might start posting on here) and I've lost to them both years.

Thanks I might need the well wishes if I can't figure out how to stop throwing INT's with Moore.

You should totally post your UNLV dynasty on here. I love reading how guy's are doing with different teams. UNLV is definetly one of those teams that need alot of help
Old 07-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #69
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6

Glad you beat up on Idaho, but it's weird seeing Kellen throwing so many INTs. Good work though. Loving the layout and everything.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #70
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Iv'e noticed unless you lower the INT slider for the CPU, you're more than likely to throw at least 2 a game, it's really upsetting
Old 07-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #71
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

did you mention if you used any sliders or not? I'd lower CPU INT haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #72
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Crazy game from Moore. Hope he can pull the interception numbers down as the season goes on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »