Home

"Dragon Breath" A UAB Dynasty (NCAA12)

This is a discussion on "Dragon Breath" A UAB Dynasty (NCAA12) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: "Dragon Breath" A UAB Dynasty (NCAA12)

YOUR HOME FOR NCAA NEWS!

HOP ON THE WAGON!
SOONERS TABBED #1

THE BOB STOOPS LED SOONERS LOOK TO RIDE TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AS THEY ARE SELECTED PRESEASON #1

NO PLACE LIKE HOME:
BOISE HOPES RECORD WIN STREAK AT HOME
WILL FINALLY PUT THEM OVER THE EDGE.

STARTING WITH A BANG:
#5 OREGON KNOWS THE BATTLE WITH #4 LSU
ISN'T THE USUAL EARLY SEASON CAKE WALK

UP TO THE CHALLENGE:
DE #43 SCOTT BROOKS AND THE OHIO STATE
BUCKEYES ARE READY FOR LIFE WITHOUT TRESSEL

PRESEASON TOP 25
  1. OKLAHOMA
  2. ALABAMA
  3. STANFORD
  4. LSU
  5. OREGON
  6. OHIO STATE
  7. OKLAHOMA STATE
  8. BOISE STATE
  9. TEXAS A&M
  10. FLORIDA STATE
  11. WISCONSIN
  12. AUBURN
  13. SOUTH CAROLINA
  14. TCU
  15. MICHIGAN STATE
  16. NEBRASKA
  17. VIRGINIA TECH
  18. ARKANSAS
  19. MISSISSIPPI
  20. FLORIDA
  21. NOTRE DAME
  22. TEXAS
  23. MISSOURI
  24. NC STATE
  25. ARIZONA STATE
Old 07-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #18
MVP

STAYING SHARPE
Photobucket
SHARPE GETS READY TO THROW A PASS DURING THE TEAMS FINAL FALL SCRIMMAGE

BLAZER TALK RECENTLY SAT DOWN WITH UAB STARTING QUARTERBACK ANDRE SHARPE AND GOT SOME INSIGHT FROM HIM

On battling with Junior dual threat Wayne Smith for the starting job:
"I thought he had a really positive summer. We help each other out and whether im the starter or he as long as we're in position to win it doesnt matter who gets it."

On leadership:
"It's just kind of by default that the quarterback is going to be the leader of the team, but you can lead it in different ways, so I'm going to try to take it and lead it the way I know best and kind of the way my personality lets me lead. That's kind of the thing that I've been working on. It comes naturally and it's something that you have to work on. You have to kind of earn the respect of the guys once you step on campus and then once you have their respect you can start becoming more vocal with them and letting them know what you want and what you expect from them. Being a Senior I feel I have the respect to be their leader"

On progressing from last year to this year:
"Going into the spring, and trying to earn the starting job while learning a whole new playbook is tough, but you know what, deal with it. I've gotten so much better at just seeing defenses and recognizing where I'm going to throw the ball even before the play starts. That's a huge thing for a quarterback to have that confidence. And also some of the receivers have played, offensive line has played for a few years adding experience for me. Having confidence in those guys and knowing that they're going to get their jobs done helps too."

On playing on the road:
"That's one thing that we kind of struggled with last year a little bit. We played great at home and then we wouldn't play very good on the road, so that's one thing we have to work on through fall camp. We've been working on it in spring and summer just becoming a team and becoming more mature. Going places together and doing team things. We open up at Florida and I know we'll be ready"

On personal improvements:
"For me, one huge thing, I had way too many interceptions (12) last year turning the ball over. So I think if I take care of the ball a little bit more we have a better chance of winning a lot more games. Just better decision making, not forcing the ball into tight coverage, getting balls batted up in the air, so I need make a lot better decisions this year and take care of the ball."

On the receivers:
"They're going to be strong this year. I have total faith in those guys. We have a lot of people who have played last year so that was good in getting them starts and getting them playing time. They should be one of the strong points of our team this year."

On last season:
"I think that's made us hungrier to become a better team. We don't want to have that what if season. That's not what we're here at UAB for and that's not what this program has been built on. This program has been built on championships and that's what we're working towards during fall camp and hopefully that's how our season will turn out. We have to work hard and take it game-by-game."

On the non-conference schedule:
"It's going to be a great opportunity for us. Those two teams [Florida and Mississippi State] are great teams on the road those games will give us good experience for conference play. It's going to be a tough non-conference schedule for us and I'm excited to play."

IN TO THE FIRE

UAB VS #20 FLORIDA

VENUE: BEN HILL GRIFFIN STADIUM (#4)
KICKOFF: 7:45 PM
REGIONAL BROADCAST

So it's looking like Florida's got the advantage most everywhere. The Gators (1-0) beat FAU 35-6 to open the season and quarterback Patrick Jones didnt disappoint throwing for 255 yards and three touchdowns. UAB will be playing its first game after a very good fall camp. The key for UAB will be the play upfront on the offensive line. This unit hasnt looked to good as of late and with pass rushers Ray Archer #34 and Sam McMahan #96 who both recorded a sack last week quarterback Andre Sharpe may be in for a rude awakening. A dose of tailbacks Danny Pryor and true freshmen Mathew Scott should hold up this pass rush to open up the air attack. UAB secondary doesn't have a easy task as well as they have to contend with Florida's Speedy receivers. In the end the speed could be to much.

35-17 Florida

Old 07-13-2011, 05:46 AM   #19
MVP

HEART STOPPING OPENER

SHARPE AND A STELLAR DEFENSE BEGIN THE YEAR WITH A 41-38 OT WIN OVER FLORIDA IN THE SWAMP

AP~ GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA-- Not only did the UAB Blazers have to weather the remnants of Hurricane Jane Saturday evening but they had to weather the speedy Gators who got off to quick 21-7 lead. Huge games from receiver Ian Wilson and seven sacks as well as five fourth quarter sacks lead to a great comeback and a win in overtime.

~RECAP~
The gators would win the toss and kickoff to the Blazers. After a few runs Sharpe didnt waste any time as he hit receiver Ian Wilson with a beautiful over the shoulder toss over the out stretched of a Florida defender and raced 63 yards to give the Blazers a 7-0 lead as a stunned Swamp crowd looked on.
The excitement for the Blazers was short lived as the ensuing Kickoff was returned 96 yards by receiver #4 Curtis Smith. a three and out by the Blazers was answered with a 68 yard touchdown run by Gator Speedster running back #2 Victor Franklin and the first quarter would end with the Gators up 14-7.

VICTOR FRANKLIN BREAKS FOR A 68 YARD TOUCHDOWN IN THE FIRST QUARTER

The Blazers opened the second quarter up trying to establish the run but the speed of the Gator defensive front proved otherwise as the Blazers would again stall. Quarterback P. Jones would waste no time hitting receiver A. King for a 75 yard touchdown putting the Gators up 21-7 and seemingly looking to run away with the game.
A timeout after another short run by the Blazers saw a heated Travis Rhatigan challenge his players on the sideline. They would respond with a 12 play 79 yard drive that ended in Sharpe to Wilson touchdown pass. That would be the tandems second time hooking up thus far and it put the score 21-14 Gators mid-way through the second quarter. The Blazers defense also stepped up finally putting pressure on P. Jones and sacking him for a loss on third. The Blazers would use short runs and short passes as they executed a perfect two minute drill resulting in a one yard plunge by running back D. Pryor with 5 seconds left in the half and the Blazers knotted the game up at 21 all.

IAN WILSON LOOKS ON AS THE BLAZER FAITHFUL CELEBRATE HIS SECOND SCORING CATCH

Coming out the half the Gators were slowly losing momentum, despite their home run ability the Blazers were pretty much holding the Gators offense and star receiver K. Horne at bay. That is until Jones decided to finally throw his way. Horne would break the game wide open on the first play from scrimmage in the third quarter by catching short crossing route spin out of a tackle and race 89 yards for the score waking up Gator nation as he chomped in the end zone. With the crowd back in the game Sharpe did his best to lead the Blazers down the field getting into Florida territory but they would have to settle for a field goal that was missed wide right.
The Gators were back in business and so was horn who put a devastating post move on Blazer safety Williams before going back corner catching a 47 yard touchdown putting the Gators back up 14 points 35-21.

KEITH HORNE BREAKS FOR A 89 YARD CATCH AND RUN

KEITH HORNE IGNITES THE CROWD AFTER A 47 YARD TOUCHDOWN CATCH IN THE THIRD QUARTER.

The Blazers lack of running game caused coach Rhatigan to bench Pryor and put in true freshmen Mathew Scott. Scott would nip and fight for three and four yards a carry and the Blazers would go 3 for 3 on third downs this drive. After getting into the red zone Sharpe found Rawls for a 19 yard touchdown pass putting the Blazers back within a score 35-28.

The fourth quarter saw UAB pin their ears back and go after Florida quarterback P. Jones. After giving up two straight long touchdowns to Horne the Blazers used a unique zone blitz scheme that saw them sack Jones on two straight occasions before forcing him to throw away the football on third and long.
A key moment came late on the Blazers next drive when true Freshmen M. Scott broke down the sideline for 40 yard run to the Gators 3 yard line but a suspect holding call erased the play. two plays later the Blazers saw themselves facing a fourth and one from their own 43 yard line down by seven with under three minutes to go the Blazers had to go for it. With the crowd as loud as can be the Gators stopped Scott right in his tracks for no gain giving the Gators the ball and a chance to run out the clock.

TRUE FRESHMEN MATHEW SCOTT GETS STUFFED ON 4TH AND 1 LATE IN THE FOURTH QUARTER

With the game all but down the unthinkable happened for the Gators, quarterback P. Jones tried to run the ball himself and got hit by DJ Washington who forced the fumble that was scooped by #43 T. Slaughter who then returned it 50 yards for the tying score. A fired up UAB sideline went nuts as you could here the boo's coming.
The Blazers would then go on to sack Jones another two times on the next drive forcing the Gators to punt. The Blazers would then sit on the ball and force overtime with the score tied at 35.

#51 DJ WASHINGTON JARS THE BALL LOOSE FROM FLORIDA QUARTERBACK PATRICK JONES

TOM SLAUGHTER RETURNS A DJ WASHINGTON FORCED FUMBLE FOR THE SCORE AS FELLOW TEAMMATE EUGEN JACKSON MEETS HIM IN THE END ZONE

The Gators would have to start the overtime period on offense. A fired up UAB defense would come on the field still amped as they would crush Franklin on a first down run, they would also get their seventh sack of the game on second down as Jones was blindsided from his backside. A ill advised throw on third down led to a field goal for the Gators. 38-35

With the game on the line the Blazers came out shooting and on the first play for them in overtime Sharpe would connect with his favorite target Ian Wilson for the 25 yard score down the sideline and the win.

ANDRE SHARPE TOSSES THE GAME WINNING PASS IN OVERTIME

PLAYS OF THE GAME

DJ WILLIAMS FORCES THE FUMBLE AS TOM SLAUGHTER SCOOPS AND SCORES TO TIE THE GAME AT 35 LATE IN THE FOURTH QUARTER

SR ANDRE SHARPE LOOKS OFF THE SAFETY WITH A GREAT PUMP FAKE HITTING A WIDE OPEN IAN WILSON FOR THE WIN

TOP PERFORMERS
UAB- ANDRE SHARPE 16-29 323 YARDS 4 TOUCHDOWNS
UF- PATRICK JONES 9-18 261 YARDS 3 TOUCHDOWNS 1 INT

UAB- IAN WILSON 3 REC 116 YARDS 3 TOUCHDOWNS
UF- KEITH HORNE 4 REC 154 YARDS 2 TOUCHDOWNS

UAB- DJ WASHINGTON 4 TCKL 2 SACKS
UAB- NICK WILLIAMS 5 TCKL 1 SACK 1 INTERCEPTION

Sep 10, 2011 - UAB at UF
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
UAB (1-0)71477641
#20 FLORIDA (1-1)147140338
Team Stats Comparison
UAB
UF
368Total Offense335
45Rushing Yards66
323Passing Yards269
9First Downs5

Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards
523Total Yards538
0Turnovers2
7-153rd Down Converstion2-10
0-14th Down Conversion0-0

2-Point Conversion
1-1-0Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-0-1
2-20Penalties1-5
18:39Posession Time9:21

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 07-13-2011 at 05:57 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #20
MVP

YOUR HOME FOR NCAA NEWS!
#9 AUBURN NEEDS OT TO SQUEEK BY #24 MISSISSIPPI STATE

OVERTIME FUMBLE RETURNS PROPELS AUBURN OVER UPSET MINDED MISS STATE.

HEART STOPPING OPENER!
BLAZERS OUTLAST FLORIDA IN THE
UNFRIENDLY CONFINES OF BEN HILL GRIFFIN 41-38

WOLFPACK ARRIVE!
OREGON COLLAPSES IN THE SECOND HALF
AS NEVADA SCORES 21 4TH QTR POINTS TO WIN 38-24

TOP SCORES
#1 ALABAMA VS PENN STATE (40-37)
#19 NOTRE DAME VS MICHIGAN (23-17)
#21 OREGON STATE VS #20 WISCONSIN (29-21)
#15 VIRGINIA TECH VS ECU (30-27)
#10 S. CAROLINA VS GEORGIA (24-21)

TOP 10
  1. ALABAMA 2-0
  2. OKLAHOMA 1-0
  3. STANFORD 2-0
  4. OHIO STATE 2-0
  5. BOISE STATE 1-0
  6. TEXAS A&M 1-0
  7. FLORIDA STATE 2-0
  8. LSU 1-1
  9. AUBURN 2-0
  10. SOUTH CAROLINA 2-0

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 07-13-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #21
MVP

BLAZER WEEKLY

BLAZERS WIN THRILLER

The UAB Blazers used a strong 4th quarter showing
to upset the Florida Gators. The win marked the first
for Head Coach Travis Rhatigan. As stated in the
season preview it was gonna come down to how the
defensive line would play and they sure came to play
led by defensive tackle #51 DJ Washington and his
two sacks that included a forced fumble which was
then returned by linebacker Tom Slaughter for the score.
Fellow ends Bowser and Kirby also recorded two
sacks a piece. Offensively Sharpe played a stellar game
throwing for over 300 yards and four touchdown passes.
Up next is a home game against Tulane.

"THEY SAID IT"
"We knew if we could keep it close we had a chance"
Quarterback Andre Sharpe

"In the fourth quarter you could see they were shocked at how hard we were competing, I knew it was a matter of time before the tide would turn"
Defensive tackle DJ Washington

"All I thought about was dont get caught (smirking)"
Linebacker Tom Slaughter

"I was congratulating the offense when I heard the defining roar from the crowd only to see Smith returning the kick, I thought Oh, NO!!!"
Head Coach Travis Rhatigan

Travis Rhatigan had his weekly press conference with Blazer Weekly on Wednesday and reflected back on last Saturday's game against Florida as well as looked ahead to the Tulane this weekend. Among the topics discussed were Sharpe's performance against UF, as well as the offensive and defensive performances as a whole.

Andre Sharpe was named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week this week and while Coach Rhatigan said his performance was special he also made it a point to say he didn't do it alone.

"Sharpe played special and played like what we feel he's capable of. I can't say that we're all that surprised. We've watched Sharpe a lot and he has a great arm, talented. He's really a hard working guy that has good poise to him. Throughout the year he'll have some ups and downs but he's a steady guy. I think too, you'll recognize that guy needs support. If he's not protected, it's going to be tough. When guys drop balls, he's not going to look good. Guys made some nice catches for him too and blocked as well on the perimeter. In a lot of cases, he was supported well." Of course Andre wasn't the only person to have a special performance on Saturday. UAB's defense locked down on a really good Florida offense that is going to score a lot of points on a lot of people this season. After the way they stumbled out of the block against the speed of Florida allowing huge plays the Blazer D bounced back on with a very impressive finish.
"Defensively, (Florida) did a nice job executing on the first drive. You really give them credit. You watch that drive, they set up their playmakers well. Then we settled in and played some things better execution wise. We really played well that second half to give ourselves a chance. The coverage was great if we make that tackle on Horne he doesnt go 89 yards. We had great pressure to the quarterback. Our run defense was solid after giving up that long run to start the game. Up front, DJ and Kirby had good pressure. Slaughter had an excellent game." I said during our Blazer Weekly broadcast on Tuesday night that this Tulane game could turn out to be an ugly win for the Blazers. The Green Wave are stingy on defense and can eat up a lot of time on offense. Despite no offensive stats they barely let Tulsa escape with a win 25-15 last week

"Another major challenge when you look at Tulane They're really a disciplined, excellent, executing football team. Everyone talks about their offense, but defensively they look good on film, they held a pretty explosive Tulsa offense to under 250 yards. Offensively, they present a different attack then you're used to seeing with the formations but in the end they want to pound you. So it'll be a big challenge, not only physically, but mentally to be able to execute against them in all parts of the game."

Matchup Preview | September 17, 2011
@
Tulane Green Wave
(0-1, Away)

UAB Blazers
(1-0, Home)
Game Notes
Coming off a huge road win the UAB Blazers will have their first home game of the season this week against Tulane. Led by conference USA offensive player of the week (1) Andre Sharpe, the Blazers come in poised and focus. True Freshmen running back Matthew Scott has been named the starter over Pryor. Coach Rhatigan explained how he felt Scott was more explosive than Pryor but would still give Pryor some carries and possibly go with a two back system.
Tulane will have to find a away to get running back Eric Brown in space Brown rushed for 70 yards on 12 carries against Tulsa last week. With the emergence of a solid defensive line for UAB Tulane may have trouble between the tackles as long as DJ Washington is upfront. Quarterback Matt Robinson will have to prove he can pass against a secondary who gave up three scores of 45 yards+ against Florida.

PREDICTION
UAB 35 TULANE 21

Last edited by gorillapittpray; 07-21-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #22
MVP

BLAZERS IMPROVE TO 2-0
SECOND HALF PRESSURE PROPELS BLAZERS, WIN 34-17

~AP~ BIRMINGHAM, AL-- A Sparse crowd of 16,000 looked on at Legion Field to see the UAB Blazers home debut for the 2011 season. A rather small crowd in the 70,000 seat stadium especially after knocking off the Gators last week on the road. The Blazers did not let that disappoint as they got 120 yards rushing from true freshmen running back Matthew Scott in his first every collegiate start. Added with two interceptions and six more sacks by the defense the Blazers up their record to 2-0 with a 34-17 victory over Tulane.

~RECAP~
It was a rather slow first quarter as both teams felt each other out . Tulane would get on the board first with a 41 yard field goal from J. Lee. Tulane's defense was up for the challenge of stopping UAB's passing attack putting ample amount of pressure on quarterback A. Sharpe sacking him twice in the quarter forcing the Blazers in third and long situations early in the game. UAB would return the favor as well ending the quarter sacking Tulane quarterback M. Robinson and forcing them to punt. It was DJ Washington with the sack giving him three on the year.

J. SCOTT PRESSURED SHARPE EARLY AND OFTEN GRABBING THIS SACK

DJ. WASHINGTON SACKS ROBINSON IN THE FIRST QUARTER

Determined to establish the run the Blazers started true freshmen Matthew Scott but still decided to go with a two back system. The second quarter started with the Pryor in and on the first play of their next drive Pryor got twisted up and twisted his ankle putting him out for the rest of the game. Scott used this opportunity to step up as he took the next carry 64 yards for his first career touchdown igniting the sparse crowd and giving the Spartans a 7-3 lead. Scott showed off his speed taking the hand off and sprinting down the field.

FRESHMEN MATTHEW SCOTT SCORE HIS FIRST TOUCHDOWN WITH A 64 YARD SCAMPER

The Blazers put themselves up 10-3 after a M. Alston field goal but late in the half just when the Blazers were gaining momentum a third down pass to D. Davis for 48 yards got the Green Wave down to the 8 yard line. On the play Stephens, a corner for UAB was matched up one on one but Davis got a great release gaining separation for the big play. Two plays later Quarterback M. Robinson would run it in for the score tying the game at 10 with 1:20 left. With Pryor's injury Sophomore running back Roderick Brooks replaced him at returner and just might have taken his spot as he returned the ensuing Kickoff 94 yards for the giving the Blazers a 17-10 lead heading into the locker room at the half.

D. DAVIS GOT BEHIND STEPHENS FOR THE BIG GAIN

A hard fought first half became a hard fought battle in the third quarter. Essentially a tug of war for field position as both teams could not separate from each other typically going on quick three and outs. Tulane would get the first big play in the third quarter when Blazer quarterback A. Sharpe threw his first interception of the season to T. Henry who nearly returned it the distance. A few plays later Robinson would hit Cummings in the back of the end zone for a 16 yard catch and tying the game once again this time at 17.

ROBINSON FIRES A 16 YARD TOUCHDOWN PASS TO CUMMINGS

The interception seemed to spark Sharpe, the very next drive he used only three plays all passes to march down the field 70 yards ending a touchdown pass to I. Wilson for the last 33 yards and the score. That was Wilson's only catch of the day and til that point Sharpe only had 90 yards passing.
With the Blazers up 24-17 to start the fourth quarter. The defense started to pick their play up. DJ Washington grabbed his second sack on the day giving him four on the season when pummeled Rodinson who tried to take off and run. The sack affected Robinson as he stumbled getting up. The very next play Robinson would try to hit Davis down the sideline but this time Stephens was all over it grabbing the INT. The interception would give the Blazers the ball back and a chance to close out the game. Freshmen running back Scott did his part by picking up runs of 10, 20, and 12 yards before Sharpe used a play fake to find Moses in the end zone for a score putting the Blazers up 31-17.

THIS CATCH A RUN FOR A SCORE BY WILSON SPARKED A EVEN BIGGER PLAY AS STEPHENS GRABBED THE INT

The next drive for the Green Wave saw Robinson in desperation mode get sack more times. Fellow defensive tackle E. Jackson came up with his second sack as got to Robinson on fourth down. three kneels and a last field goal put the Blazers up 34-17 where the game would end.
Tulane did a great job in stopping Sharpe and the Blazer pass attack, but had no answer for the tough runs down the stretch by Scott. Defensively for the Blazers they did a great job in eliminating the home run plays they gave up last week. Next up for UAB a trip to ECU while Tulane heads to Duke in search of their first win.

MATTHEW SCOTT BURST FOR A 64 YARD TOUCHDOWN

TOP PERFORMERS
UAB
A. SHARPE 14-24 188 YARDS 2 TOUCHDOWNS 1 INT
M. SCOTT 11 CARRIES 120 YARDS 1 TD, 3 REC 42 YARDS
N. WILLIAMS 11 SOLO TACKLES
E. JACKSON 4 TACKLES 2 SACKS

TULANE
TUL- M. ROBINSON 17-29 273 YARDS 1 TOUCHDOWN 2 INT
D. DAVIS 3 REC 112 YARDS
R. CUMMINGS 5 REC 56 YARDS 1 TOUCHDOWN
J. SCOTT 3 TACKLES 2 SACKS

Sep 17, 2011 - TUL at UAB
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
TULANE (0-2)377017
UAB (2-0)01771034
Team Stats Comparison
TUL
UAB
277Total Offense289
4Rushing Yards101
273Passing Yards188
12First Downs9

Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards
464Total Yards471
2Turnovers1
3-103rd Down Converstion3-9
0-14th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion
4-2-0Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-1-1
1-10Penalties1-15
15:24Posession Time12:36

Old 07-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #23
MVP

YOUR HOME FOR NCAA NEWS!

#3 STANFORD GETS THE BOOT
ARIZONA'S GARDNER KICKS 49 YARDER AS TIME RUNS OUT TO KICK 'CATS PAST CARDINALS 31-30

BIG TEST AT HOME:
#17 RAZORBACKS PREPARE WAR AS
THE #2 TIDE WELCOME THEM TO
BRYANT-DENNY

IRISH PREVAIL
RATLIFF TOSSES SIX TOUCHDOWNS
AS IRISH ROLL PAST MICHIGAN STATE
48-21

CAUSE FOR CONCERN:
GATORS LOSE TO SURGING VOLS
24-14, LOSS IS #2 THIS SEASON FOR GATORS

ON THE HOST SEAT?
BRETT BIELEMA LOOKS FOR ANSWERS
AS BADGERS DROP SECOND GAME TO
NORTHERN ILLINOIS

TOP SCORES
#7 LSU BEATS MISS ST (34-24)
#3 OHIO STATE BEATS MIAMI (31-21)
#23 OKLAHOMA STATE FALLS TO #22 TULSA (42-30)
#6 AUBURN BEATS CLEMSON (28-21)
#20 TEXAS BEATS UCLA (17-14)

TOP 10
  1. OKLAHOMA 2-0
  2. ALABAMA 3-0
  3. OHIO STATE 3-0
  4. BOISE STATE 2-0
  5. TEXAS A&M 2-0
  6. AUBURN 3-0
  7. LSU 2-1
  8. SOUTH CAROLINA 3-0
  9. TCU 3-0
  10. STANFORD 2-1
GAMES TO WATCH FOR:
#11 OREGON @ #21 ARIZONA
#22 TULAS @ #4 BOISE STATE
#16 NOTRE DAME @ PITTSBURGH
#17 ARKANSAS @ #2 ALABAMA
#24 MISSOURI @ #1 OKLAHOMA

Old 07-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #24
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

randomly generated names?

Congrats on the first 2 wins. Although it may be a bit easy if you're beating a ranked SEC team already haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »