Home

The eyes of Texas are upon you... An NCAA 12 Texas Longhorns dynasty

This is a discussion on The eyes of Texas are upon you... An NCAA 12 Texas Longhorns dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Rookie

Size48's Arena

OVR: 0
The eyes of Texas are upon you... An NCAA 12 Texas Longhorns dynasty

Follow the 2011 Longhorns right here on HRNS Longhorn Radio for weekly reports, interviews, and discussions as we follow their journey to the National Championship (NCAA 12).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: The eyes of Texas are upon you... An NCAA 12 Texas Longhorns dynasty

do work son!

Old 07-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Big Tex Report

All eyes are on superstar Clint Davis as he prepares to lead his Texas Longhorns to an electrifying season. Davis, a sophomore running back, has been compared to a young Ernie Davis. Lets just hope he lasts a little longer! Texas will start its season off against power house Blue Mountain State. BMS, led by Junior Mascot Ike Davis, is known to throw the long ball. They are also known for Senior Punter Brent Darcy's huge balls. Literally, he has had to have them drained several times. Moving off topic for a bit, BMS's cheerleaders are among the hottest in the country. Did anyone else go to that carwash last year. I swear, I have never been more turned on in my life. Except for that magical night the Neverland Ranch. Anyway, Texas should be pretty good this year. Remember that time they won the championship with that guy, I think his name was Vince something? Yeah, they might be that good, or maybe not. So yeah, tune in for my reports. Reppin.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Rookie

Size48's Arena

"Welcome Burnt Orange Nation to HRNS Longhorn Radio. Listen in as we follow the 2011 Texas Longhorns as we follow their road to the BCS National title with coach and player interviews, game analysis, and reactions from fans all across the country. Today we'll begin with the changing landscape of college football in the Big 12 as well as right here in Austin. To kick the year of the Big 12 will have a couple new faces to replace the ones lost this season. They usher in former SEC power and long time rival of the Horns, Arkansas into the North division and out of the Big 10 they bring in Iowa to complete the sweep of the state. Faces have changed around Austin as well folks. With addition of Manny Diaz from Mississippi St. and Bryan Harsin from Boise St. things are definitely going to be interesting on both sides of the ball. I spoke with Coach Brown earlier in the week and this is what he had to say about the additions to the staff."

Mack Brown--"Bryan (Harsin) and Manny (Diaz) are going to bring alot of much needed life to a program that I felt like got, well not stale but maybe had a little bit of a success hangover from the BCS births and the National title games. Coach Harsin brought alot of things from Boise that we are very excited about that can be very difficult for our opponents to defend and Coach Diaz has really stepped up the intensity and really challenged our boys to be the best that they can possibly be in every aspect of the game. He told them that defense is and attitude and when you look in the eyes of the opposing quarterback what is he going to see. So we're looking forward to kicking off the season with Rice and see how we've progressed."

"A special thank you to coach Mack Brown for speaking with us. Last season we suffered the worst record in Mack's 13 year history and from the sounds of it we are in for a special season this year. This has been Size saying thanks for listening and tune in next time to HRNS Longhorn radio for all your Texas football news. HOOK EM HORNS"
Old 07-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

great start adam, this should turn out to be unique and very sweet. Ready to get this game and get going!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Looking forward to reading this one. I am sad Harsin left us, but I know he will still be the 1st guy they look at bringing back if Coach Pete ever leaves, so hopefully Coach Brown can teach him some things.

Treat him well and good luck with your dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »