Home

Eagles Fly Once Again - BC Dynasty (NCAA 12)

This is a discussion on Eagles Fly Once Again - BC Dynasty (NCAA 12) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #73
MVP

Adam14's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Eagles Fly Once Again - BC Dynasty (NCAA 12)

Okay, quick little note, since I've got no idea how to storyline this properly. I switched up a few conferences to make things interesting. Here's how it works out.

The Pac-12 has become the Pac-14 with Boise State, TCU, and Nevada all coming in. Colorado has left for the MWC to start up a rivalry against in-state Colorado State in the conference. Air Force has also left the MWC to head to the Independents after Notre Dame left for the Big East. This way teams like TCU, BSU, and ND all have automatic bids. Felt like Nevada needed the option as well.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #74
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

I went to Boise state O_O wow that is a definite shocker lol
Old 08-21-2011, 02:19 AM   #75
Rookie

spartanmunky's Arena

OVR: 0

ASU!! Hopefully i can be like burfict
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #76
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Spaziani Announces Quarterback Plan
August 25, 2013

Chestnut Hill - With the bye week to start off their season, the Boston College Eagles are preparing for their tune up game against the FCS East Rhinos. With a tough game against the seventh ranked Oregon Ducks a week later, head coach Frank Spaziani elected to discuss their questionable quarterback plan.

Spaziani has elected to play all four of his quarterbacks for a quarter each. Senior Chase Rettig will start the game while red-shirt senior Mike Marscovetra will step in for the second quarter. Sophomore Courtney Brock who started at the end of last season will play the third quarter and true freshman Dylan White will step in for the final quarter of play. "We've determined this may be the best way to truly understand what we have under center at quarterback. I wouldn't consider this a competition, our staff feels like we know who we would like to start, however, we would be open for arguments so to speak."

Whomever is playing quarterback will have an incredible duo of Jonathan Coleman (red-shirt senior) and Bobby Swigert (senior) to throw to. True Freshman Ben Burton has also turned heads in practice and may find himself sliding into the slot position quickly.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #77
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Eagles Roll, Quarterback Decision Made
August 31, 2013

Chestnut Hill - There's really nothing to talk about in the game that featured the Boston College Eagles scoring a ridiculous twelve touchdowns in a 83-7 rout of the FCS Rhinos. There are a few things that should be talked about however. First and foremost, the quarterback position.

As it was stated earlier, each starter was handed a quarter to work with. Chase Rettig started off the first quarter and looked exceptionally well. He'd complete all but one pass and throw one touchdown. Mike Marscovetra in the second quarter threw the ball a mere six times, and completed five of them. Unfortunately, one of those was to the opposition. Fortunately however, three resulted in touchdowns. Courtney Brock not only looked solid throwing, but scrambling, Brock notched his only score of the game. True freshman Dylan White looked like many true freshmen would, rusty and unpolished, but nonetheless, against a sub-par foe, played well. However, all things considered, head coach Frank Spaziani has elected to go with Chase Rettig as his starter against Oregon next week. "We feel Chase, with out receiver core the way it is, will give us the best option to win."

Speaking of the receiver core, how about true freshman Ben Burton? Burton, who was the number one receiver for the entire second half, had an impressive ten receptions for 200 yards and three scores, he led all players in each stat.

With the schedule set in front of them, Boston College has potentially their toughest test of the season in week one against the seventh ranked Oregon Ducks, in Eugene. If the fourteenth ranked Eagles prevail, their season could turn into one for the ages.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #78
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Duck.. Duck.. Duck.. Eagle!
September 7, 2013

Eugene - According to everyone, it was the game of the week. The fourteenth ranked Boston College Eagles traveling to Eugene to take on the seventh ranked Oregon Ducks. And going in, it looked to be a great day to be a Duck with a drenching rain scheduled to last all day.

In the first quarter, it continued to look like a great day to root for Oregon. On the opening drive, B. Jackson returned a T. Kimble fumble forty-six yards for a score and the Ducks were up 7-0 early. Boston College's C. Rettig was a little rusty out of the gate, but calmed down quickly. As the first quarter came to a close, Rettig found A. Amidon for a sweet forty yard touchdown and the score was tied at seven. Suddenly, the Eagle defense took over. Defensive back J. McCaffrey intercepted his first of three passes and after a solid return, set Boston College up to take their first lead of the game. With 5:42 left in the first half, T. Kimble snuck in for a six yard touchdown run and a 14-7 lead. B. Bennett and the Oregon offense came back though and in just seconds, L. Seastruck ran for a twenty yard run, knotting the game back at fourteen. Thirty seconds later, C. Rettig found B. Swigert on a seventy-two yard bomb to the end zone, and BC was once again leading, 21-14 with 4:22 left in the half. Boston College wasn't done in the half with C. Rettig finding S. Phillips with twenty-eight seconds left in the half, giving BC a 28-14 advantage at halftime.

Down fourteen coming out of the Locker room, the Ducks found themselves in trouble. They're opening drive resulted in a L. McGee field goal, cutting the lead to eleven. On the ensuing Eagle possession, A. Patterson would turn on a C. Rettig pass attempt, dodge a tackle and run eighty-eight yards for the score, cutting the lead to a mere four. However, the quick ten point turnaround would end there when true freshman and consensus number one overall recruit A. Williams took off 103 yards on the ensuing kick off, bringing the lead back to eleven. The third quarter would end with the same score, BC 35, Oregon 24. Oregon would struggle to get back on track, but with 2:55 left in the game, B. Bennett would find L. Seastrunk from four yards out. A two-point conversion would fail, leaving the deficit at five. The ensuing onside kick attempt would end up in the hands of Boston College and the game would end with the Eagle offense running out the clock. The final score, Boston College 35, Oregon 30.

Now Boston College finds themselves with another bye week before facing the undefeated Tar Heels of North Carolina.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #79
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Next game is in the books, but I'm preparing for the potential of Irene hitting up here with some pretty ugly weather, so no updates for the time being. Hopefully, if I have power, I'll get one up Monday or Tuesday.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #80
MVP

Adam14's Arena

All franchises are indefinitely placed on hold. I have no power at my house after Hurricane Irene passed through, and it doesn't appear I will anytime soon. The GameStop in which I pre-ordered my copy of Madden 12 had over five feet of water and is determined to be a total loss. I'm in contact with GameStop as we speak trying to resolve how I can receive a copy of the game.

So, hope to be back up and running soon, but I have no idea when.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »