Home

When the Defense Roars: Missouri Tigers Dynasty

This is a discussion on When the Defense Roars: Missouri Tigers Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #409
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: When the Defense Roars: Missouri Tigers Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillapittpray
damn they put Utah over you?? So you can take out a whole conference?? Despite the teams I added to the big east its still pretty weak in my dynasty lol
So I just realized you meant can you remove a conference entirely. No, but I like to tinker.

I'll just modify the Big East, probably move C-USA there, split the MAC into 2 groups (MAC East will be CUSA, MAC West will just be the MAC).

The +1 will be the hard part, because to do it I have to play the whole season, then go back in time to a saved pre-season dynasty, schedule the #1 vs #4, #2 vs #3, and then go back again and do it yet again.

Thank you all for following. I had a lot of fun and will continue to play this dynasty, but posting is now finished. I will post all the bowl results either tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by Kcordloh; 02-14-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #410
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

I can't believe how badly you got snubbed for the NC Game... at least you made your point in the Fiesta Bowl. lol

Granted, Utah also made a point too.

Good luck in recruiting!
Old 04-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #411
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

get jarrods black set Heisman sliders nowwww
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #412
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

So I finally stopped playing this dynasty.

Made it to 2021.

Missouri won the 2017 National Championship over Boise State. Missouri went 13-0 in the regular season, defeating #2 Kansas in the Border Showdown 35-32.

Boise State finished ranked #3 at 12-1, their lone loss coming to Nevada.

Missouri beat #4 Kansas in a re-match, 47-35. Boise State defeated #3 Stanford (12-1) 19-10, and then Missouri won the BCS Title 41-20 over Boise State.

Missouri finished 15-0.

Missouri lost twice, to Arkansas (13-2) 27-20 and to Kansas (15-0) 35-0. They finished 11-2, winning the Capital One Bowl over #15 Michigan (9-3) 7-0.

The 2019 Tigers were a steel curtain throwback, no offense except running the ball. But they had an insane defense, ranked #1 in every category except interceptions (#5).
Missouri went 13-2, winning the Big XII title over Kansas 6-0. They were ranked #1, but lost to #4 Alabama (11-2) 9-6. They then lost the Fiesta Bowl to #11 USC (10-2).

Missouri went 9-3, losing to #1 Arkansas (15-0) and #2 Utah (14-1) in the regular season. They lost to #20 Ohio State in Outback Bowl 23-17.
Arkansas beat Utah for the BCS National Championship 63-42 in a lights out offensive game.

The Missouri Tigers lost the season opener to #2 Michigan 14-0. They then went on a 12 game winning streak, beating #1 Oklahoma 44-0 in the Big XII Championship to become #3 in the nation. They upended #2 Michigan (13-0 at this point) 35-7, and then whooped #4 SMU (14-0 at this point) to win the 2021 BCS Championship, their 3rd National Championship.

It was a great dynasty, and I enjoyed it.
Sold my copy yesterday. So it's completely history on my hard drive now.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #413
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcordloh
So I finally stopped playing this dynasty.

It was a great dynasty, and I enjoyed it.
Sold my copy yesterday. So it's completely history on my hard drive now.
Sad to see it go, but I did the same thing about a month ago. Between other games and starting a new Franchise in Madden I lost interest in NCAA. It is awesome to read everyone's journey though.

Nice job.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »