Home

Barry James Sanders - Following the Path of a Legend!

This is a discussion on Barry James Sanders - Following the Path of a Legend! within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5
Barry James Sanders - Following the Path of a Legend!

OS PLAYER SIGNUP INFO IS POSTED IN THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD!

I'm going to be doing a Road to Glory/Dynasty following the path of Barry James Sanders (The Barry Sanders son). I will start with Sanders in Road to Glory mode playing on Heisman throughout the Senior season/playoffs to figure out what his ratings and school would be. I will then transfer all of his ratings and school over to dynasty mode...

Now I'm also going to have a section of the dynasty dealing with a recruiting corner which is where I need your help OS. I'm looking for about 5 players to put in my recruiting corner each season. The recruiting corner will feature articles about each and every player and reports on which schools their interested in and which schools are interested in them.

Now the catch with the OS players is that I'm going to be making all players 3 star prospects. I really want to see if the players can grow and make a name for themself and hopefully be drafted into the NFL. This is going to be a longhaul dynasty and franchise so be sure to stay tuned. The more interest I see, the more articles I will post.

So if your interested in placing your player then please out the following information.

Name:
City:
State:
High School:
Top three attributes:
Worst three attributes:
Small Bio:

EDIT: I will be playing both the road to glory and the dynasty mode on SEC Elite's Heisman sliders.

2011 - Senior Year (Heritage Hall High School)

1. vs Tahlequah Bulldogs
2. vs. Nichols Hills Crocodiles
3. at Pryor Creek Gators
4. at Cushing Turtles
5. vs Anadarko Conquerors
6. at Warr Acres Admirals
7. vs Sulphur Stallions
8. at Elk City Cobras
9. vs Fort Still Hawks

Last edited by IXI DECAY IXI; 08-21-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Re: Barry James Sanders - Following the Path of a Legend!

"HE CAN OUTRUN an entire defense, turn broken plays into touchdowns, and once dodged six tacklers for a highlight-reel touchdown in the playoffs." Straight from scout.com, Barry Sanders Jr. name is already starting to spread like wildflies. Sanders is entering his Senior season at Heritage Halls School with the weight of the world already on his shoulders. Not only has Sanders torched defenses his past two seasons as a Charger, but led them to a State Championship last season as a Junior.

With all that Sanders has accomplished so far as just a young High School running back at age 17, there is one thing that Sanders will never be able to escape; his name! Son of Barry Sanders - the former Oklahoma State Heisman trophy winner, the NFL legend, and the most elusive back to ever play the game.

His balance, cuts, and breakaway speed may not be enough with the comparrisions of his dad drifting about. Will Sanders be able to make his own name or will he continually be compared to one of the greatest football players to ever walk the field?

"I've never seen anyone play the game like my son has, but Barry Jr. might be there" said William Sanders, Barry Jr's grandfather.

We are excited to announce a new feature that will be featured each and every week. We are going to follow Barry Jr through his Senior year, recruiting period and hopefully his college career.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Name:Harlee James
City:Huntington
State:West Virginia
High School:Huntington High
Top three attributes:Speed, Throw Power, Throw Accuaracy
Worst three attributes:Break tackle, Trucking, Awareness
Small Bio:Harlee James is a Quarterback out of Huntington West Virginia. He is white, and he had a tough childhood. He played basketball and baseball until his junior year when he took a bet with the captain of the football team that he couldn't surivive training camp. He was a natural and started JV QB that year and led the JV team to an undefeated season. He still played basketball and baseball that year, but he was 50x better at football. His senior year he started QB for the varsity team, and he led them to an undefeated state championship season. But do to lack of exposure to scouts, he isn't really a heavily recruited athlete. He likes to make plays with his feet and his arm. He sometimes gets in trouble because he tries to do it all himself when adversity comes.

Thanks![/quote]
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 08-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

A Preview of Sanders 2011 Season

Heritage Hall is definitely looking forward to having Sanders back for his Senior season after rushing for over 1,700 yards last year and leading the Chargers to a 15-0 division 3 State Championship.

Sanders is entering his Senior year with some big schools already knocking down his door. Top schools such as Stanford, Oklahoma State, and Alabama are anxious to get to know more about the former NFL legends son.

If Sanders can have a repeat performance of his Junior season then he is sure to be able to play football pretty much anywhere he wants to. The only thing standing in the way of Sanders is his size. He now has three solid years of football on his body. Sanders is only 5'9, 180 pounds so the question of how much can he handle constantly arises?

The competition this year has already been said that it's far superior to last years schedule. Heritage Hall is really going to have to put all the pieces together if they want a repeat performance of last year.

Sanders is known for his great elusiveness, speed, and vision. He knows where the holes are and hits them hard. His size and durability are the two things standing in his way right now from signing a top notch scholarship. Some scouts also speculate that Sanders power will keep him from being a solid prospect in college.

Only time will tell of where Sanders will end up but we will be here every step of the way to see how it unfolds.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #5
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Looking forward to his first game of the season!
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
Pro

tbasket20's Arena

OVR: 16

im following
Old 08-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
MVP

MLamm's Arena

OVR: 4

Name:Matt Lamm
City:Baldwin
State:New York
High School: Baldwin High School
Top three attributes:Catch, Route Running, Speed
Worst three attributes:Spectacular Catch, Awareness, Strength
Small Bio:
Not being the most athletic 3 sport athlete at his school, what made Matt stand out at 6'0 190lbs was his hard work, and his competitive drive, the same drive that lead him and his team to a state championship his Junior year. Coming off his huge season leading the team in receptions and YAC, scouts are looking to see if Matt's solid hands and 4.4 40 speed can lead the Bruins to back to back Championships.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #8
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Thanks for the follows guys. I hope to post the first game tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »