South Portland Stars

Dynasty Information:

System: XBOX 360
Game: NCAA Football 2012
Team: South Portland Stars
Sliders: SEC Elite's Heisman Sliders
Recruiting Difficulty: Heisman

- Coaching Carousel is on.
- Conferences are default for first season. Will make some changes after season 1.
- Replaced Akron Zips in the MAC (East).
- South Portland is in Maine if you were curious.

Recruiting Guidelines:

I can only offer scholarships based off the following system.
- Senior = 1 scholarship
- 70 man roster subtracted total number of players. Total left = # of scholarships.
- + 2 every season.

Example being if I have 13 Seniors, and 68 men on my roster, then I would have 17 scholarships available. 13 for the Seniors, 2 for the 68 man roster not equaling to 70, and 2 for the +2 every year.

Last edited by IXI DECAY IXI; 08-25-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: South Portland Stars

2011/2012 Season Review:

Last edited by IXI DECAY IXI; 08-25-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Dynasty player statistics...
Old 08-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #4
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Dynasty recruiting information...
Old 08-25-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Dynasty ESPN...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Dynasty Coaching Carousel:

2011/2012 Season
- Signed a 2-year Head Coach contract for South Portland Stars.

2011/2012 Contract Goals
- Make it to a bowl game. >>
- Win 8 game in one season. >>
- Fill all team needs before the off-season each year. >
- Win 75% of your rivalry games each season. < >
- Finish 6th or better in the conference each season. <<< >
- Win 6 games in one season. >
- Win 25% of your rivalry games. << >
- Beat a rival opponent. <<<<< >
- Finish each season ranked in the BCS Top 100. <<<<<<
- Win 4 games in one season. <<<<<

Last edited by IXI DECAY IXI; 08-25-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #7
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

"South Portland 2011 Inaugural Season Preview"

South Portland is entering their inaugural season with one goal in mind; to stay alive. The Stars of South Portland were inducted into the MAC (East) division because of violations committed by the Akron Zips. South Portland has had success in their recent 1-AA seasons but they know they are now at a different level of competition.

The offense is anchored by Junior Quarterback Bobby Easley. Easley has shown inconsistency since arriving in South Portland. He took over the starting job last year as a Sophomore and had a very up and down year. Standing at 6'4" and 215 lbs, he has the ability to make plays with his arm and legs. His performance this season will really determine what kind of season the Stars may have.

Helping to carry the load on offense will be Senior Vincent Bates and Junior Anthony Espinosa. Both backs pack a small frame and you want see them bulldozing linebackers of Saturdays, but they do have good field vision that allows them to find holes at times and make plays. Look for true freshman Jeff DeLoach to also receive some carries this season as South Portland is hoping they can get him ready for his future seasons.

Easleys go to target this season will no doubt be Senior wide out Kellen Redd. This will be Redd's second season as the offensive captain and he is hoping to put himself into an NFL picture with a dream season. "Now that we moved up to 1-A, it gives me more time in the spotlight so I can hopefully show the NFL scouts what I got." - Kellen Redd stated after a spring practice.

The defense of the stars will hopefully be able to put all the pieces together this season and keep a consecutive performance week in and week out. Junior linebacker and team captain Blake Miranda will by far be the standout on the defensive side of the ball the season. He led the team in tackles, tackles for loss, and sacks last year and he thinks their defense is ready to handle 1-A ball.

Overall, the expectations for the South Portland Stars are not very high but with a young head coach in Matthew Walker, I wouldn't keep them out of mind. South Portland just recently built a state of the art athletic facility and with the superb academic prestige the school has to offer, I'm sure the Stars will be able to pull in a couple decent recruits to give the team a little edge next season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »