Home

Virginia Tech Hokies: Reach For Excellence (2012)

This is a discussion on Virginia Tech Hokies: Reach For Excellence (2012) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Virginia Tech Hokies: Reach For Excellence (2012)

Glad to see you posting your new Dynasty, looks great. Especially after dominating Appalachian State
Old 09-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

nice write up their, good luck against the Pirates, they gave me a classic in my first season at their crib
Old 09-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #19
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

I hate playing ECU. No matter what each of us are ranked they give me trouble every single time.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:02 AM   #20
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

thanks guys. I am excited about the ECU game, it should be a tough match for my defense. I will play it hopefully at some point tomorrow. Glad to see a couple of the old guys back following my new dynasty. Seems like this place is pretty dead as of late.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:04 AM   #21
MVP

dead or not im having fun posting my dynasty cant wait for you to really get into yours with your own recruits....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #22
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
thanks guys. I am excited about the ECU game, it should be a tough match for my defense. I will play it hopefully at some point tomorrow. Glad to see a couple of the old guys back following my new dynasty. Seems like this place is pretty dead as of late.
Don't know about dead as much as the rush of the new NCAA game coming out wearing off -- especially with the terrible bugs. And they just keep coming. Heck, I thought I'd be safe playing my dynasty with unnamed rosters only to discover that tendencies for new recruits are all screwed up -- meaning by the time they're juniors and seniors the game will be just as screwed up?

I hope these things get fixed eventually in a way where I don't have to kill my dynasty -- sorry for the rant. But the bugs in NCAA seem to really be hampering the dynasty community this year.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #23
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
Don't know about dead as much as the rush of the new NCAA game coming out wearing off -- especially with the terrible bugs. And they just keep coming. Heck, I thought I'd be safe playing my dynasty with unnamed rosters only to discover that tendencies for new recruits are all screwed up -- meaning by the time they're juniors and seniors the game will be just as screwed up?

I hope these things get fixed eventually in a way where I don't have to kill my dynasty -- sorry for the rant. But the bugs in NCAA seem to really be hampering the dynasty community this year.
Yeah they do. And not only that, but part of what makes it hard for me to immerse is not just the gameplay but the fact that the real conferences keep aligning differently. I had a 10 year road map carefully planned out of what I thought was logical to happen, but after all this A&M, ACC stuff, it's totally out the window. Honestly after year 3 of my tiger dynasty I am probably going to reshuffle which kills all my storylines, just so I can have real conference alignment.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #24
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

Ps. Really enjoying your work, I really like reading. I don't comment a lot but the presentation is always fairly immersive

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »