Home

Sippin' the Haterade - A Tennessee Titans Franchise (M12)

This is a discussion on Sippin' the Haterade - A Tennessee Titans Franchise (M12) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #49
Pro

JHeyBraves's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Sippin' the Haterade - A Tennessee Titans Franchise (M12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Your pictures still show up for me, I don't think they need draft picks you gave them a stud CB and a stud RB. Wow you imported a monster with RG3.
Yeah RG3 should keep the Vikings very competitive for a long time to come.

I was thinking about what CJ-Titans said when talking about Denver trading Von Miller. There is no reason that they would ever trade him unless there was an offer on the table that they could simply not refuse. Here is my thinking…If you are the Broncos and get offered CJ and Finnegan for Von Miller, you would probably consider it (not saying you take the deal though). But if the Titans also say, "Hey, if this deal ends up not working for you, and you don't go at least 8-8 for the next 2 years, we will throw in 1st/3rd Round picks." With the NCAA draft classes, a 1st Round pick is always money. A 3rd round pick is solid too. Looking at the deal now, if they pick up the conditional picks, they get 3 a OVR players and probably 1 B OVR player in exchange for Von Miller. I wanted to make sure I had a deal on the table that couldn't be refused. Otherwise, there is no reason Von Miller would be on the move. If anything, I want to make sure I overpay for him so it seems fair.

I think I may be retiring this franchise. There are just too many Titans franchises up right now and I think the others are more "true" to what the Titans would do. Maybe I will post some updates in the "How's Your Franchise Going" thread on the main page of the forum. It seems that the Von Miller trade was very unpopular around here. Maybe Sippin' the Haterade was a good name for it after all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »