Home

Need CAP's for future dynasty

This is a discussion on Need CAP's for future dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Need CAP's for future dynasty

I'm going to do an Custom Team (Central Indiana Panthers) dynasty once the good named rosters for NCAA '13 drops, and I am going to fill up at least the starting lineup, and hopefully the entire--yes, you heard me, the entire--team with CAP's. The team's been made on Teambuilder, so I just need you guys to fill out this information for me. Also, the entire roster will be posted below so far. Starting lineup is first-come-first-serve, so hurry while suppllies last.

Form

Name (specify ethnicity):
Position:
Height:
Weight:
Handedness:
Number:
Top 3 Skills (related to position):
Bottom 3 Skills:
Brief Bio (for more substance in my dynasty. I'll make one up if you don't):

Roster *Updated with every new CAP*

Last edited by packersfan4eva; 06-09-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Need CAP's for future dynasty

Only 16 team memers so far...we can do this
Old 05-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Form
Name (specify ethnicity): Marcus West, African American
Position: DT
Year: JR
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 340
Handedness: Right
Number: 93
Top 3 Skills (related to position): Strength, Block shed, Power moves
Bottom 3 Skills: Finese moves, Tackling, Awareness
Brief Bio (for more substance in my dynasty. I'll make one up if you don't)
A consenus 5 star prospect however; after teams saw how much he struggled in the class room teams started dropping him left and right. West who led the top defense in the state of Louisana that also won the state title this past fall.*

Martinville Head Coach had this to say about West. "Marcus is an outstanding football player and also a young man with a big personality. He's also very active in the community so whatever school he signs with will be getting an outstanding person as well. Not just an outstanding football player. "

West has alot of potential to develop into a nasty DT in the Future. He has struggled to keep his weight at a healthy spot but even still coaches will fall in love with his size. He will still take some time to get him where he could be one day since his tackling is sub par and really is not that football knowledgable.*
Old 05-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Form
Name (specify ethnicity): Harlee James (White)

Position:HB
Year: Freshman (I know you said the more upperclassmen the better but you have to HB's so my guy could be the future)
Height: 5'10
Weight: 210
Number: 23
Top 3 Skills (related to position): Speed/Acceleration, Elusiveness, BC Vision
Bottom 3 Skills: Trucking, Carrying, Jumping
Brief Bio (for more substance in my dynasty. I'll make one up if you don't): A young Halfback from Columbus Ohii, James was a highly scouted 5* Halfback going into his senior year. Having already broke every school/state record by his Junior year James only cared about one thing for his senior year- the state championship. Having came up short in the past 3 seasons James wanted to end his High School Football career on a high note. but in the second game of the season against the defending state champions he tore his ACL and all of the college offers went away. Colleges like Akron and Toledo told him that he could walk on and would have to earn his scholarship on the field but James decided to go to the Central Indiana Panthers who had offered him a scholarship.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 05-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Form
Name (specify ethnicity):
Brandon Gillespie (White)
Position: TE
Year:
Junior (RS)
Height: 6'5''
Weight:
Handedness: right
Number: 35
Top 3 Skills (related to position): Speed, Awareness, Run Blocking
Bottom 3 Skills: Pass Blocking, Strength, Agility
Brief Bio (for more substance in my dynasty. I'll make one up if you don't):

Brandon Gillespie is a very humble guy, that is something that anyone who's spent time with him...he comes from a suburban town in Michigan and graduated around the top of his class academically. However, Gillespie was a late bloomer as an athlete. He walked on to his high school football team as a senior after growing 6 inches and 50 pounds during his junior year. Gillespie is hard worker who always loved the game, he just lacked the physical tools necessary to play with higher level competition. Early on, he started out as a wideout and after a couple of games, his coaches converted him to Tight End in their wishbone offense because of his size and ability to stretch the field and split the safeties. Although he didn't catch many balls in his career (15 catches for 272 yards and 3 TDs,) his big YPC numbers and the fact that a 6'5'' tight end with speed is highly appealing to any collegiate coach with eyes, helped him get his only scholarship offer from Central Indiana. Gillespie wanted to go to school closer to home and planned to walk on to Eastern Michigan's team, but the friendliness and knowledge of the Coach here at Central Indiana really helped him make his choice.

He's driven by that eternal chip on his shoulder and the knowledge that football, his passion, could be his life. So long as he can prove himself. He was never good enough for anyone in high school; first he was too small, then he wasn't technically sound, now he doesn't have enough experience to move on to the next level. Gillespie strives to reach his dream of the NFL, but he knows as well as anyone to just enjoy the ride and work his butt off...and what's supposed to happen will.

Once he reached Central Indiana, Gillespie decided to study Psychology and took a redshirt his Freshman year with a bunch of depth on the squad at TE. It allowed him to focus on academics and really get his bearings and priorities straight. His Redshirt Freshman season, Gillespie took an inadvertent knee to his head while blocking, which cost him his season after he was diagnosed with a concussion. Heartbroken, Gillespie worked even harder in the offseason, building his skill set and improving his strength. All this paid dividends as during his sophomore year, the TE found the field a a lot more and stayed healthy. He reeled in 42 balls for 501 yards and 5 TDs and showed everyone the potential that Central Indiana saw in him as a teen.

Big growth is expected this year (his junior year) from Gillespie as he has developed a lot of chemistry with Starting QB James Guthrie last season. Him and Rockie Chrys look to challenge each other to be as good as they can be, and to be the newest dynamic duo of TEs to take the world by storm. And lead Central Indiana to eternal glory in the process.

Last edited by TheNumber35; 06-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Name: Bob Bolig (White)
Position: SS
Year: Freshman
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 235lbs
Number: 42
Top 3 Skills: Speed, Tackle, Hit Power
Bottom 3 Skills: Zone Coverage, Pursuit, Awareness
Brief Bio:
An average student with no ambition to go to college, Bob Bolig found found football. Not until his junior year did he attempt to join the football team after some persuading for multiple players and coaches that he had great size and athletic ability to make an impact.

For his size and speed, the coaches of Altoona High School found the biggest problem was figuring out where they wanted to play him, whether it be

After a couple of weeks in the off-season, they decided for the time being, they were going to play him at all three positions during the games to see what would be best for him and the team. While playing linebacker, Bolig showed great run stopping ability and proved to be a sure tackler, and a hard tackler at that. Collecting 30 tackles for a loss during the first half of the season, teams were forced to double team him, something he had some issues with. He'd get frustrated and cause issues on the field that a few times almost got him kicked off the field. When this would happen, the coaches would move him back to the secondary to give him some space to work with. While his zone coverage skills lacked, his speed allowed him to make up for mistakes that he may have made, being as inexperienced as he was. What they found though during the second half of the season, it felt like safety was the best position for him. His abilities allowed him to run around the field, making plays left and right while not having to worry about being double teamed constantly. He could give the team some run support, laying big hits on receivers over the middle of the field and still collecting some tackles for a loss during stunts.

His senior season started off rocky. He was forced to miss the first two games due to being academically ineligible, not because he didn't do the work, but because he just didn't care. The coaches pulled him into their offices during the first week of the season and explained to him that he wasn't only hurting the team, he was also hurting himself. They pulled out envelopes and threw them on the table in front of him. Top teams from all over the country had been looking at him, they were keeping it a secret until the end of the season so that he had no distractions. He was shocked. SEC schools, Big Ten schools.. they wanted him to play. He hit the books, hard. He did more extra credit in those first two weeks then any student in the school. He was eligible to play the third week, and he made sure he was ready. He finished out the season in the top 5 for tackles, tackles for a loss and finished in the top 10 for interceptions in the state.

He spent the next few months deciding where he wanted to go to school.. did he want to go to a big time school that has a lot of history, or does he want to go to a small school and help them get to the big time? Questions he faced every day until one day, he finally decided...

Central Indiana.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate it. Keep 'em coming!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #8
Rookie

Updated with the most recent members. Still need some offensive and defensive lineman at least, but any position is acceptable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »