Home

dubvcrazy's WV Tech Miners Dynasty

This is a discussion on dubvcrazy's WV Tech Miners Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #33
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: dubvcrazy's WV Tech Miners Dynasty

Name (ethnicity): Brad O'Dell
Position: WR
Class (I don't want all freshmen): Sophomore
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210
Handedness: Right
Number: 3
Top 3 Skills (in relation to pos): Spectacular Catch, Catch In Traffic, Jumping
Bottom 3 Skills (in relation to pos): Release, Awareness, Agility
Bio (not required): After completing his outstanding high school career across the county line at Nicholas County High School, he will be known as the greatest WR to come out of Memorial Stadium. After formally committing to WVU the year before, a DUI and bad grades disabled O'Dell from every competing in the old gold and blue. Now O'Dell has a second chance to prove himself, and refuses to let his family, friends, former teammates, and mostly himself down.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #34
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
Name (ethnicity): Brad O'Dell
Position: WR
Class (I don't want all freshmen): Sophomore
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210
Handedness: Right
Number: 3
Top 3 Skills (in relation to pos): Spectacular Catch, Catch In Traffic, Jumping
Bottom 3 Skills (in relation to pos): Release, Awareness, Agility
Bio (not required): After completing his outstanding high school career across the county line at Nicholas County High School, he will be known as the greatest WR to come out of Memorial Stadium. After formally committing to WVU the year before, a DUI and bad grades disabled O'Dell from every competing in the old gold and blue. Now O'Dell has a second chance to prove himself, and refuses to let his family, friends, former teammates, and mostly himself down.
Thanks! Are you from Summersville? I live like in between Fayetteville and Summersville right before you get to the county line

I already have a CAP that wears #3. I gave you #80. Any other number you would want?

Last edited by dubvcrazy; 06-30-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #35
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

Yes sir. You got power?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #36
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

Quote:
Yes sir. You got power?
Not at my house. I'm staying at my grandpas in Beckley tonight. He has power because he lives across from the mall and thats the only power grid they turned on. My uncle that knows a guy that works for AEP said the guy told him it will be 3 to 5 days before everyone has power, ours will probably be one of the last since a tree fell and knocked the lines down.

But we don't have cable, just lights, AC, and internet lol
Old 07-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #37
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubvcrazy
Not at my house. I'm staying at my grandpas in Beckley tonight. He has power because he lives across from the mall and thats the only power grid they turned on. My uncle that knows a guy that works for AEP said the guy told him it will be 3 to 5 days before everyone has power, ours will probably be one of the last since a tree fell and knocked the lines down.

But we don't have cable, just lights, AC, and internet lol
Yeah, most of summersville has power, but I dont. We are just using the generator. Our power pole with the lines got ripped out of the ground. I was in Beckley when it was happening in Summersville and we quickly came home, but didnt meet it on the way back. I was thinking it would miss Beckley.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #38
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, most of summersville has power, but I dont. We are just using the generator. Our power pole with the lines got ripped out of the ground. I was in Beckley when it was happening in Summersville and we quickly came home, but didnt meet it on the way back. I was thinking it would miss Beckley.
It was pretty bad in Beckley. Fayetteville got hit the worst and even had a tornado touch down. I believe they said the winds were over 70 mph in Fayetteville. Craziest storm I've ever seen lol. We were eating at Chicos in Oak Hill when it was getting ready to happen and then hurried up and got home before the rain started.

A huge oak tree fell in our road but me, my dad, and a couple neighbors cut the limbs out of the road with a chainsaw.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #39
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubvcrazy
It was pretty bad in Beckley. Fayetteville got hit the worst and even had a tornado touch down. I believe they said the winds were over 70 mph in Fayetteville. Craziest storm I've ever seen lol. We were eating at Chicos in Oak Hill when it was getting ready to happen and then hurried up and got home before the rain started.

A huge oak tree fell in our road but me, my dad, and a couple neighbors cut the limbs out of the road with a chainsaw.
We rushed home because we were watching Ted and they told us to leave. We had no idea, i'll send you a pic of the tornado that touched in Summersville in the plaza area by Northside and the fast food places whenever I can along with our property damage. We are leaving this evening most likely.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #40
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

Quote:
We rushed home because we were watching Ted and they told us to leave. We had no idea, i'll send you a pic of the tornado that touched in Summersville in the plaza area by Northside and the fast food places whenever I can along with our property damage. We are leaving this evening most likely.
Dang thats crazy. We didn't have any damage to our property but that tree in the middle of the road was crazy. It ripped all of the power and cable lines. Leaving the state?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »