Home

MADDEN CCM FRANCHISE (ARIZONA CARDINALS & OTHER FRANCHISE STORIES)

This is a discussion on MADDEN CCM FRANCHISE (ARIZONA CARDINALS & OTHER FRANCHISE STORIES) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
MADDEN CCM FRANCHISE (ARIZONA CARDINALS & OTHER FRANCHISE STORIES)

Hey Guys,My previous franchise crashed so decided to start from the beginning. I will be playing as Coach Ken Whisenhunt and therefore will be HC of the ARIZONA CARDINALS for the first 5 seasons and then I will either play as a superstar or create my own Coach and begin my legacy.

Settings
Madden: PS3
Level: All-Pro
Minutes: 8 minutes per quarter.
Accelerated Clock: 15 seconds.

LET's Begin!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MADDEN CCM FRANCHISE (ARIZONA CARDINALS & OTHER FRANCHISE STORIES)

The Arizona Cardinals is a team loaded with potential and feels they have an unfinished business after the 2008 Superbowl Loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Larry Fitzgerald, Adrian Wilson and Darnell Dockett are getting into their veteran years especially the latter two so would be nice to win the SB before their careers are over.

I will be playing as Ken Whisenhunt, although my Offensive Philosophy will be different and it won't be the power run offense.The following are my offensive philosophies:

Offensive Scheme:The Vertical Offense [ I am a very firm belief in the air coryell offense of the San Diego Chargers in the early 1980s and belief this team can recapture those glory days with the talent of this roster. The success of this system requires excellent O-Line that excels in pass blocking, Red Zone Wide receiving threats, Speed back and a Vertical Threat of a TE. this offense has had great success like the greatest show on turf of the St Louis Rams and that will be replicated but with much better success and a stout defense.

Defensive Scheme:Attacking 3-4 defense. I am a firm believer in Ray Horton's defense and i believe it has the potential to be better than the Steelers defense. Similar Scheme except both CB will be in Man to Man coverage most of the time with FS and SS in Zone Coverage and/or Run Support. The OLB's are pure 3-4 Pass rushers who can play the run well but they must get to the QB.

So these are my philosophies, I will be simming the first season in order to get started on adding the final pieces to the Cardinals. I hope to be get them to SB 49 which will be played in Arizona.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
Rookie

CCM (COACH KEN WHISENHUNT) 2012 SEASON WRAP UP:

The season objective is to make the playoffs. Arizona finished the Season 9-7 and made the Wildcard round of the Playoffs and lost to the Green Bay Packers 22-20. Damn, So close to a victory.

2012 Offensive Performance:
Kevin Kolb had a great season and proved himself as the Franchise QB of the Team. QB Kolb threw for 3,090 yards, 29 TD’s and 14 INT’s with a completion percentage of 54%. He needs to be more accurate and reduce the interceptions. He was sacked 27 times!! O-line seemed to have performed better.
1st year RB Ryan Williams was a sensation as he rushed for 823 Yards with 6 TD's and a 3.8 yards per carry. He is now the team’s starting HB but Beanie Wells will still be part of the team as he will be needed for tough yard situations since he has more power but Williams is elusive and big play threat.

Larry Fitzgerald has another prowl bowl season and was sensational as always tallying 106 receptions, 1462 yards and 12 TD’s. Rookie WR Michael Floyd suffered a wrist injury which ruled him out of the season but he finished with 43 receptions, 680 yards and 6 TD's. He is now the number 2 WR on the team and is primed for a big year next season.
LT Levi Brown was again a liability since he surrendered the most sacks on the team with 9 Sacks. Levi Brown will be replaced as soon as I can draft a better capable LT. I refuse to sign one in free agency, so for now I will have to just help him with TE and HB blocks and chipping on DE’s. The rest of the O-Line were Solid and did not surrender less than 5 sacks all year. Rookie RT Bobbie Massie was good since he gave up only 5 sacks but he seems like a future star.

2012 Defensive Performance:

The Star of the defense was MLB Daryl Washington, who tallied 117 tackles, 6 tackles for loss, 6 sacks and 3 INT’s. He is without a doubt the rock of the defense. He also made his first prowl bowl, which I’m sure is the first of many.
The defense as a whole tallied 41 sacks, 6 fumbles, 14 INT’s. The defense was ranked as 15th against the pass and 5th against the run [wohooo!!! ]. The Defense is now ranked 7th overall and is now a top 10 legit defense.

We are ranked 32nd in turnover differential which is something that must be changed going forward into next season, and ranked 20th in interceptions which means getting another CB is a huge priority since teams throw to the opposite of Patrick Peterson.

Next update 2012 season stories and playoffs including SB47
Old 09-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Rookie

2012 SEASON RECAP:

2012 season Re-Signings:
The following players were resigned by their teams

LE Calais Campbell was resigned. He is key part of My Defense.

FS Kerry Rhodes was also resigned since he is key part of one of the best safety tandems in league with SS Adrian Wilson.

***Player Re-signings by other NFL Teams***

QB Drew Bress of New Orleans Saints gets paid, he signed $61.4M for 4 years.

HB Matt Forte finally gets paid by the Bears.The offense revolved around this special player.

WR Dwayne Bowe gets his money!! Now he needs to play with more consistency for the chiefs.

WR Wes Welker finally get the contract he deserves from the Patriots. Brady to Welker connection is back.

FS Ed Reed gets his benjamins!!. Fully deserved and a future Hall of Famer.

DT Randy Starks gets his Stacks of Bucs $26.3M over 5 years!!!.

**2012 Arizona Cardinals Season Highlights**

Cardinals upset the Patriots and win in Foxborough!! This has to be the upset of the Season.

The Cardinals are red hot starting the season 4-0. way to go!!!

MLB Daryl Washington is becoming a huge player winning NFC defensive player of the week honors in week 4.

Cardinals dominate Atlanta away from home with a defensive masterpiece, 6 sacks enroute to a 31-14 victory. Matty Ice really need some Ice to soothe this beat down.

Next Update 2012 seasonal awards and playoff results including SB47.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

really liking this so far. GL on career
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
Rookie

*****2012 NFL SEASON AWARDS*****:

***2012 NFL MVP AWARD***

QB Michael Vick of Philadelphia Eagles is the 2012 NFL Most Valuable Player. Vick has a sensational season throwing for 4,566 yards, 39 TD's and 16 INT's with a completion percentage of 63% and recorded a QB rating of 100.5. He also rushed for 364 yards and 4 rushing TD's.

**2012 AFC Offensive Player of The Year**:

QB Tom Brady of New England Patriots won the 2012 AFC OPOY award after posting 4,659 yards, 40 TD's, 12 INT's with 61% completion rate and recorded a QB rating of 97.2.

**2012 AFC Defensive Player of The Year**:

ROLB Nick Barnett of Buffalo Bills won the AFC DPOY award with great season where he tallied 124 tackles, 4 tackles for loss, 4 sacks and 8 INT's.

**2012 NFC Offensive Player of The Year **:

QB Michael Vick also won the NFC OPOY award.

**2012 NFC Defensive Player of The Year **:

ROLB DeAndre Levy won the NFC DPOY award after having a great season for the Detriot Lions. He tallied 113 tackles, 0 tackles for loss, 0 sacks and 8 INT's.

***2012 NFL Coach of the Year***:
NE HC Bill Belichick [aka Chad Masters] won the Coach of the year award for consistency and posting 11-5 record after a bad start.

*2012 NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year*:

QB Robert Griffin III aka RGIII won the NFC OROY award after leading the Redskins to a 8-8 record whilst posting 3,679 yards, 26 TD's, 21 INT's with a 63% completion rate and QB rating of 86.4. He also rushed for 313 yards and 2 TD's.

*2012 NFC Defensive Rookie of the Year*:

FS Harrison Smith of Minnesota Vikings won the NFC DROY award with a solid season performance of 37 tackles and 3 INT's.

*2012 AFC Offensive Player of the Year*:

QB Andrew Luck also led the Colts to a 8-8 record whilst posting sensational numbers. He threw for 4,161 yards, 30 TD's, 20 INT's with a completion rate of 58% and QB rating of 86.1

*2012 AFC Defensive Player of the Year*:

DT Kendall Reyes won the AFC DROY award with a solid season posting 52 tackles, 7 tackles for loss and 6 sacks.

***2012 AFC Positional Awards**

2012 AFC POSITIONAL AWARDS
AwardPlayerPosTeam
Best QuarterbackTom Brady QBNew England Patriots
Best Running BackFred Jackson HBBuffalo Bills
Best Wide ReceiverSantonio Holmes WRNew York Jets
Best Offensive LinemanJoe Thomas LTCleveland Browns
Best Defensive LinemanJurrell Casey RETennessee Titans
Best Defensive BackNick Collins SSNew England Patriots
Best KickerRob Bironas KTennessee Titans

***2012 NFC Postional Awards***

2012 NFC POSITIONAL AWARDS
AwardPlayerPosTeam
Best Quarterback Aaron Rodgers QB Greenbay Packers
Best Running Back Michael Turner HB Atlanta Falcons
Best Wide Receiver Greg Jennings WR Greenbay Packers
Best Offensive Lineman Jason Peters LT Philadelphia Eagles
Best Defensive Lineman Chris Clemons LE Seattle Seahawks
Best Defensive Back Kurt Coleman SS Philadelphia Eagles
Best Kicker Robbie Gould K Chicago Bears

Next update 2012 playoffs, SB 47 [For real this time] and Retirements
Old 09-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Rookie

***2012 NFL PLAYOFF RESULTS***:

*Wildcard Playoffs Results:

Colts @ Texans IND 21 - 42 HOU
Saints @ Falcons NO 27 - 30 ATL
Jets @ Browns NYJ 14 -23 CLE
packers @ Cardinals GB 22- 20 ARI

**Divisional Playoffs Results**:

Browns @ Patriots CLE 23 - 24 NE
Packers @ Falcons GB 34 - 45 PHI
Texans @ Chiefs HOU 23 - 20 KC
Falcons @ Lions ATL 38- 31 DET

***Conference Championship***:

Texans @ Patriots HOU 38-27 NE
Falcons @ Eagles ATL 17 -27 PHI

Post Season Summary before Superbowl:
* The Colts suprised many by making it to the playoffs with first year QB Andrew Luck. They have hit the Jackpot and should be a contender pretty soon.
*QB Matt Ryan of Atlanta Falcons was impressive leading his Falcons all the way to the NFC Championship game after having a terrible post season record. I think he will do better next year and lead them to the playoffs.
* Can QB Michael Vick lead the Eagles to their first SB Win in franchise history?

***SUPERBOWL 47***:

Eagles @ Texans PHI 48 - 37 Hou [Eagles win SB47]

The Monkey has been lifted of HC Andy Reid's back as he finally leads the Eagles to a SB win.

It is SB47 for number 7 indeed. QB Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles have won SB47. Vick was sensational throwing 4TD passes as the Eagles beat the Texans in an explosive shoot out.

Next Update 2013 Offseason starting with retirements and Free Agency

Old 09-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #8
Rookie

WarriorKing0's Arena

OVR: 1

8 ints for linebackers? the madden sim results worry me sometimes. it seems to be very high scoring.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »