Home

The Coaching Career of Chip Kelly - Madden 13 CCM

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Chip Kelly - Madden 13 CCM within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
The Coaching Career of Chip Kelly - Madden 13 CCM

CHIP KELLY ANNOUNCES THAT HE WILL MOVE TO NFL

Oregon Ducks Head Coach Chip Kelly has announced that he will stand down from his role with the Ducks as he heads for an NFL head coaching role. Kelly, is one of the most coveted head coaches in College Football and now has his chance to shine in the big time, the NFL.

There are 7 head coaching positions available in the NFL: Oakland Raiders, Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, Jacksonville Jaguars, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Dolphins all have vacancies. However, the Chiefs, the Colts and the Buccaneers will not speak to Kelly, as they are widely expected to name new head coaches within the next few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Banned

Re: The Coaching Career of Chip Kelly - Madden 13 CCM

CHIP KELLY SIGNS WITH JAGUARS

After weeks of intense media speculation, former Oregon Ducks head coach Chip Kelly has decided where his NFL coaching career will begin. He has chosen the Jacksonville Jaguars of the AFC South. The Jaguars, who finished 5-11 in 2011, a season where they fired head coach Jack Del Rio before the season had ended.

When asked why he chose the Jags, Kelly said the role intrigued him the most.

Quote:
"Why I chose the Jacksonville Jaguars? That is the burning question. Personally, I think this is pretty easy and simple to figure out. It is a very intriguing team to be the head coach. You have an elite running back in MJD and a sophomore quarterback who struggled in his rookie season (Blaine Gabbert). This team has talent, especially the defense. I want to bring the best out of these players. I want them to want to play in Jacksonville to win the big one and not be dreaming about playing in New England or Green Bay or New Orleans or New York winning the big one. I think its possible with the right coaching that the Lombardi trophy could end up in Jacksonville, Florida within the next 10 years."

"It is my aim to also bring the best out of Blaine. He needs to think about Steve Young and when he first started in the NFL. Young disappointed when he first had a starting job but then when he went to the 49ers under the right coaching and mentorship, he became one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Blaine needs to think and believe that he can do that. And that's what I want to be able to do with him. With a tailback as good as MJD, you don't need to rely on the quarterback, which could easily make Gabbert a very good QB."
Old 01-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Following.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 01-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
Banned

THE CAREER OF CHIP KELLY

Reserved for coaching stats. The three sets of spoiler tags contain Season Stats, Career Stats and Teams Coached.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 01-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
Banned

2012 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS SEASON

Reserved for all posts concerning the current team. Depth Charts, Rosters, Schedules, Team Statistics etc, will appear here.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
Banned

2012 NFL SEASON

All posts specifically concerning the entire NFL will be reposted here. Standings, Mock Drafts, Power Rankings, Weekly and Yearly awards and the rookie report will be added here.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Knicks7073; 01-11-2013 at 03:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »