Home

Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

This is a discussion on Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

Sorry guys...long story short...im done with this damn game. Its unbelievable just how dumb the AI is in this game. So many times, my defense and pretty much everyone just does nothing. Playing the Cardinals, was losing 24-10 and threw another INT, Kolb is running like he's Griffin and honestly, I just had enough.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time....but im done and so is this game. No balance whatsoever. Its always lopsided one way or the other. Take care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #66
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Sorry guys...long story short...im done with this damn game. Its unbelievable just how dumb the AI is in this game. So many times, my defense and pretty much everyone just does nothing. Playing the Cardinals, was losing 24-10 and threw another INT, Kolb is running like he's Griffin and honestly, I just had enough.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time....but im done and so is this game. No balance whatsoever. Its always lopsided one way or the other. Take care.
What a shame. Sad to hear. I liked this dynasty. I get what you're saying.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 05-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
What a shame. Sad to hear. I liked this dynasty. I get what you're saying.
I just couldnt take it anymore. I should have been winning the Cardinals game but instead of having two touchdowns, I had to settle for a FG and threw an interception. The first was an outside run and the FB runs inside instead of staying outside to block the CB, if he does, I score down the left sideline. The second was a short pass to Manningham who should have run down the right sideline for a TD but Williams runs ahead of me instead of blocking Toler. And my run defense was abysmal. The CPU RB would get at least 8 yards before I get first contact.

I should have simulated the first season and started with the 2013 season or quit after Smith got hurt because my plan was to start Smith for the first eight games and after the bye, switch to Kaepernick for the last eight games and the playoffs. Oh well....like they say, all good things come to an end.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »