Home

One More Time A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

This is a discussion on One More Time A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: One More Time A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Just noticed...salary cap off??? Why dont you play with it on? After all, 49ers are an elite team...its not like you're rebuilding or are you?

Nice touch with the Adderall. Very funny.

There's a possible salary cap bug that can render a team with negative cap of like a billion dollars. JHey's Titans franchise fell victim to that. It is not known what causes it - some have reported that it goes away, some have seen it continue on, I think it was supposedly fixed in a patch, but maybe CCMs beforehand still can get it. A lot of unknowns/mess around it. Probably not very surprising, eh?

Perhaps he's trying to avoid that. The problem is that the AI reportedly still acts as though the cap is on. That and finances don't exist otherwise.

I would hope he's not rebuilding yet. Like you said, the 49ers are loaded for bear and not at the point where a lot of key players are getting too old.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Guess we'll be going head to head. Should be fun. Get to see how we run the same team.
Yep, you're still doing it? Hmm, well best of luck to you

Quote:
Just noticed...salary cap off??? Why dont you play with it on? After all, 49ers are an elite team...its not like you're rebuilding or are you?

Nice touch with the Adderall. Very funny.
I don't play with the salary cap, because as of yesterday, I am under -1.3 billion in debt, in my Raiders dynasty so I'm turning the cap off to be able to play and do my dynastys

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
There's a possible salary cap bug that can render a team with negative cap of like a billion dollars. JHey's Titans franchise fell victim to that. It is not known what causes it - some have reported that it goes away, some have seen it continue on, I think it was supposedly fixed in a patch, but maybe CCMs beforehand still can get it. A lot of unknowns/mess around it. Probably not very surprising, eh?

Perhaps he's trying to avoid that. The problem is that the AI reportedly still acts as though the cap is on. That and finances don't exist otherwise.

I would hope he's not rebuilding yet. Like you said, the 49ers are loaded for bear and not at the point where a lot of key players are getting too old.
I'm not rebuilding everything.
QB needs more depth, Witt and Tolzien aren't gonna cut it

I need a successor to Frank Gore, I need a slot wideout, because I'm planning to move Mario Manningham up to #2 after Moss is gone, which should be another year.

I was suprised that Harbaugh's offense involves Patrick Willis as a TE, having him get receiving marks should be hilarious.

MLB - Oakland Athletics

Last edited by DoubleRussia; 06-12-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

49ers Preseason Week 3 cuts

HB Brandon Jacobs
HB Jewel Hampton
K David Akers
WR Kyle Williams
TE DeMarcus Dobbs
TE Brian Jennings
DT Will Tukuafu
LOLB Eric Bakhtiari
ROLB Clark Haggans
SS Darcel McBath

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

I have read about that bug/glitch but havent seen it myself but then again, the furthest I have ever made it through ccm was a season and a half. Not surprising at all bud. The AI still acting like the salary cap is on is funny.

49ers are a stacked team. Depth is the main thing.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleRussia
Yep, you're still doing it? Hmm, well best of luck to you.
Thanks. I'm still testing out a slight slider adjustment to the rush defense reaction time and tackling. Trying to find a combination to where im not holding opponents to negative rushing yards but at the same time, I dont want to see my rush defense giving up 200-300 yards a game. Trying to find a balance. And good luck to you. I'm actually a little pumped since we can have a non-competition competition.

Quote:
I don't play with the salary cap, because as of yesterday, I am under -1.3 billion in debt, in my Raiders dynasty so I'm turning the cap off to be able to play and do my dynastys
What roster update are you using? And have you placed players on IR? I believe that either or both could be a possible cause for the salary cap glitch. I noticed that I placed a player on IR and the entire depth chart re-ordered itself and since the game maybe cant handle a player on IR due to the salary and whatnot that it could be a possible cause.

Have you ever tried turning off the cap AFTER getting that glitch?

Quote:
I'm not rebuilding everything.
QB needs more depth, Witt and Tolzien aren't gonna cut it

I need a successor to Frank Gore, I need a slot wideout, because I'm planning to move Mario Manningham up to #2 after Moss is gone, which should be another year.

I was suprised that Harbaugh's offense involves Patrick Willis as a TE, having him get receiving marks should be hilarious.
Agree with QB...unless you dont care, I hope you used the editor to fix Kaepernick because seeing him as a bald guy with a mustache aggravated the hell out of me. I usually keep Tolzien as a cheap third stringer.

Gore is damn good. He's under contract for three years. My plan is to keep him for the entire three years and have him retire a 49er. With that said, I do have a plan to acquire a backup in the 2013 off-season (if I ever make it that far) to hopefully replace him. Gore is the 49ers in my opinion. Since being drafted in 2005, he's been the only consistent offensive player year in and year out.

Obviously, you're using an older roster update or going by schemes because I use Moss as the slot WR. For 2013, my plan is Kyle Williams. He's quick, fast and has good catching. Just like in reality, to me, he's the perfect slot receiver for my team. Pre-injury anyway.

Willis at TE?? Hmmm, I have Davis, Walker and Celek at TE. I dont know why you have Willis as a TE. *shakes head*
Old 06-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #14
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

It's not anything at the depth chart, Harbaugh's playbooks just have Willis playing TE in some forms

I play on PS3, not sure if the editor works on PS3

Gonna put Moss in the slot.

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Old 06-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
It's not anything at the depth chart, Harbaugh's playbooks just have Willis playing TE in some forms
Wait, what?

I'm totally going to have to use the 49ers playbook now. Even if just for a game.

Might as well get Maeweather some receiving yards and maybe an offensive TD. LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #16
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

It was also in the preseason....

Also, tested part of a game with my CamCorder, let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-tPL...ature=youtu.be

It will probably up in 8 minutes

MLB - Oakland Athletics

Last edited by DoubleRussia; 06-12-2013 at 09:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »