Home

NCAA 14 Dual Dynasty (RTG and Dynasty): The Careers of QB Colin Gronk and Steve Gronk

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Dual Dynasty (RTG and Dynasty): The Careers of QB Colin Gronk and Steve Gronk within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #17
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA 14 Dual Dynasty (RTG and Dynasty): The Careers of QB Colin Gronk and Steve G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Oh, shoot. Emily is my real life girlfriend, and Fiona, Colin Gronk's girlfriend, is based off of Emily. I must have accidentally typed Emily instead of Fiona. Thanks man!
Haha, you dawg!
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter
Old 07-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #18
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA 14 Dual Dynasty (RTG and Dynasty): The Careers of QB Colin Gronk and Steve G

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK0wnag3
Haha, you dawg!
Haha thanks.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Oh, shoot. Emily is my real life girlfriend, and Fiona, Colin Gronk's girlfriend, is based off of Emily. I must have accidentally typed Emily instead of Fiona. Thanks man!

Hahah your woman is always on your mind

Nice opening storyline
Old 07-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #20
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Hahah your woman is always on your mind

Nice opening storyline
yeah

And thanks man!

Old 07-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #21
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

Colin and Fiona sat in Colin's now empty room. For the past few days, both had been packing up and getting ready for college. Colin accepted the Syracuse scholarship, and was to be the second string quarterback. Fiona wanted to be an actress, and enrolled in Carnegie Mellon, one of the best acting schools in the country. As the two sat there, in the empty room, they knew what this meant. Pittsburgh and Syracuse weren't too far from each other, but they weren't neighbors either. Colin had to leave the next day for school.

"So this is it." Colin said.

"Yeah." Fiona replied, both talking in sad voices.

"Maybe we can make it work?" Colin said.

"I think we both know that's not happening. It's too difficult." Fiona said.

"I know. I love you, Fiona. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you." Colin said, staring into Fiona's eyes.

"I love you too. I love you more than anything in the world." Fiona said.

The two held each other's gaze for a while, then kissed....

The next morning, Colin made his goodbyes. He said goodbye to his mother, Sharon. Sharon promised to drive up to Syracuse for every home game. Colin promised to call/write. Colin stopped by his high school, one last time. He shook hands with his coach, who wished him luck. Colin sat in the l football ocker room, then walked down the tunnel to the field one last time. Colin walked around the field he had bled, cried and sweat on so many times. The school had retired his number 5 jersey, and had made a bill board next to the field, displaying Colin in his Terriers uniform. Next to the billboard with Colin on it was a monument for Michael, Colin's best friend who died.

Colin sat in his Jeep, in the parking lot for the school for a while. Then, he turned the car on, put in a Macklemore CD, and prepared to begin the nexr stage of his life, driving to Syracuse.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 03:52 AM   #22
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

OVR: 5

Following. great work man.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:22 AM   #23
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

It was time. Colin had arrived at Syracuse. He got out of his car, and walked to the head coach's office. As soon as Colin got there, a man started walking toward him.

"You must be Colin. Scott Shafer, head coach of the Syracuse Orange football team. Good to meet your, son. We've got big things planned for you, Colin." Scott Shafer said.

"Nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm Colin Gronk." Colin replied.

"You accepted our scholarship knowing you'd be the second-string quarterback for a while. If you work hard and play well, it's only a matter of time before you're our guy at quarterback." Scott said, the two walking through the halls now, towards the football field.

"Coach, I'll be the hardest working player on this roster. Eventually, I'll also be the most talented player on this team." Colin answered.

"I like your enthusiasm. Let me introduce you to some of your teammates." Scott said.

Shafer had planned for some of the team to be waiting on the field for the two of them, so he could introduce Colin. Steve asked the starting quarterback, Terrel Hunt, and some of the wide receivers to be on the field. They weren't there. Coach had a bad feeling. He and Colin began walking back to the parking lot. Neither Coach or Colin liked what they saw.

Hunt, the starting QB, Jarrod West, the team's best receiver, Christopher Clark, the slot receiver, and Dyshawn Davis, the team's leader on defense at linebacker, were surrounding Colin's Jeep, dumping orange and blue paint on the car and spray-painting the car. Colin couldn't believe it; Coach Steve was livid.

Coach yelled, "Hey!! What are you doing? Stop it this instant!" The fear, shock and embarrassment on the players' faces was priceless.

"Why in the hell are you doing this? That's it! Tomorrow, the four of you, meet me at the field at 6 AM, or you'll be off the team." Steve yelled.

Colin would learn that Coach Shafer made all four players do suicides, uphill/downhill sprints, and a three mile run starting at 6 AM the next day. Colin was happy the coach stuck up for him, but his car was a orange and blue blob. Plus, this meant his teammates had no respect for him.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #24
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

[A few weeks later]

Colin practiced as a member of the Syracuse Orange officially for the first time a few weeks later. He didn't have chemistry with his receivers. The upperclassmen intentionally were botching up their routes, and the receivers that ran routes correctly were dropping the ball. Otherwise, it was what you'd expect. Colin was forced to carry everyone's gear, Colin had to do all the chores around the facility, and the usual freshmen "hazing." Colin knew the only way his team would respect him would be if Colin earned the starting job.

For the team's first game, against Penn State, the only action Colin got was holding the ball for PATs. The team lost 24-14.

The next few practices were the same as the first, but Colin knew he was gradually winning the starting job and his team's respect. Less receivers botched their routes on purpose, the hazing decreased slowly. For the team's second game, at Northwestern, it was identical to the first; just holding the ball for PATs. The Orange won 26-7, but the offense barely did anything, relying on field goals. Colin knew his time was soon.

With each passing practice, Colin improved, and he could practically taste the starting job. Yet he still only got to hold the ball for PATs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »