Home

Rise of the Bluegrass '14: Kentucky NCAA 14 Dynasty

This is a discussion on Rise of the Bluegrass '14: Kentucky NCAA 14 Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 05:34 PM   #33
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Rise of the Bluegrass '14: Kentucky NCAA 14 Dynasty

I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda happy you lose to the Gators (Go Gators! ). Hopefully you'll play well rest of the season though!
Old 08-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #34
Rookie

ooHEADLINERoo's Arena

OVR: 4

Liking it so far man, tough few losses but nice upset over Louisville. Also kind of like your injury thing, and looking forward to the rest of your season.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy4me
I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda happy you lose to the Gators (Go Gators! ). Hopefully you'll play well rest of the season though!
Boo to you sir!! Boo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooHEADLINERoo
Liking it so far man, tough few losses but nice upset over Louisville. Also kind of like your injury thing, and looking forward to the rest of your season.
Ya the injury thing came to me when I played and beat Louisville sans Bridgewater. Florida had an injury too; why should I get to have all my starters? If I play each game, which I will and do, I'll never have injuries. It's not really ok for me to take advantage of that in my head. It seems unfair and very very unrealistic.

As for the tough losses they are but they were fun. I want to lose more often than not against far superiour teams. If I can take Kentucky at 82-83 and beat up Louisville 90~ and then beat an even better Florida whats the point?

My long term goal is a Sugar Bowl win. NC will be very hard to do with my sliders but who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #36
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrollbar
Boo to you sir!! Boo!!

Ya the injury thing came to me when I played and beat Louisville sans Bridgewater. Florida had an injury too; why should I get to have all my starters? If I play each game, which I will and do, I'll never have injuries. It's not really ok for me to take advantage of that in my head. It seems unfair and very very unrealistic.

As for the tough losses they are but they were fun. I want to lose more often than not against far superiour teams. If I can take Kentucky at 82-83 and beat up Louisville 90~ and then beat an even better Florida whats the point?

My long term goal is a Sugar Bowl win. NC will be very hard to do with my sliders but who knows.
Haha, I have to support my team in real life and virtually!

I'm not sure what Smith is rated on your rosters. But he could be a really good quarterback in couple of years. And hopefully lead you to a Sugar Bowl, or better yet a national championship!

Also, do you mind if I use your injury idea in my dynasty? Not sure if you follow my dynasty or not. But my starting quarterback Wenning and one my receivers have been the only injuries that have happen to my team.

If, EA could get injuries and penalties right, the game would be amazing in my opinion.

Last edited by Icy4me; 08-01-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy4me
Haha, I have to support my in real life and virtually!

I'm not sure what Smith is rated on your rosters. But he could be a really good quarterback in couple of years. And hopefully lead you to a Sugar Bowl, or better yet a national championship!

Also, do you mind if I use your injury idea in my dynasty? Not sure if you follow my dynasty or not. But my starting quarterback Wenning and one my receivers have been the only injuries that have happen to my team.

If, EA could get injuries and penalties right, the game would be amazing in my opinion.
By all means, I put it in the ncaa general thread too for anyone to use
Old 08-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #38
Pro

Old 08-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #39
Pro

Old 08-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #40
Pro

basketballer0385's Arena