Home

Welcome To The Jungle l A Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise (Madden 25)

This is a discussion on Welcome To The Jungle l A Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise (Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #81
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Welcome To The Jungle l A Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise (Madden 25)

Big time game by Ringer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #82
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15

Old 10-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #83
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Big time game by Ringer
Yeah, his first 3 or 4 carries were pretty bad runs, but then he started to break off some big ones and he got hot. I'm hoping him and MJD can be a lot like the Fred Taylor/MJD combo Jacksonville had for couple of years when MJD entered the league.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #84
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Bradford leads Rams past Jaguars
in exciting shootout 38-31

Late INT lifts Rams past Jaguars

ST. LOUIS. -- The Rams and Jaguars' offenses were making big plays all day, but a costly interception from Chad Henne with 1:58 left has the Rams winning 38-31.

Sam Bradford was pretty accurate for most of the game, completing 28 of 40 passes for 358 yards and 4 touchdowns, but threw 3 interceptions.

Chad Henne's first start of the season had its ups and downs. Him and receiver Justin Blackmon who also played his first game of the season since his suspension, were making countless big plays. Blackmon caught 6 passes for 114 yards, and a crazy 47 yard catch on the sideline. Henne was 17 for 34 passing and had 229 yards, a touchdown, and 2 interceptions.

Jacksonville's running game was gaining massive yardage almost every carry, averaging 9.3 yards a carry for 224 yards rushing. Javon Ringer and Justin Forsett broke off 60+ touchdown runs. Forsett's came first in the second quarter for 65 yards and Ringers came early in the fourth quarter for 62 yards. Forsett only saw 3 carries for the entire game, however, for 71 yards. Ringer dominated once again for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns, averaging 8.1 yards a carry.

Ringer did fumble it twice, but the Jaguars were able to recover both.

Jacksonville intercepted Sam Bradford early in the fourth after a deep pass in the end-zone and Henne led the team down to the Rams' 1 before throwing an intercepted returned for 99 yards and the score. Justin Forsett, after a few plays, would then break off a 65 yard touchdown run to tie it at 7-7. Still 7-7 entering the second quarter Bradford would throw his first of two touchdown passes to Austin Pettis. Pettis like Blackmon had 114 yards receiving, the only difference is he had only 3 catches.

Henne would throw a touchdown pass to Shorts in the red-zone to tie it again, but Bradford and the Rams got into the end-zone before halftime to have a 21-14 lead.

Both teams exchanged a touchdown and field goal in the third quarter, the Rams touchdown being a 79 yard bomb to Austin Pettis.

An early touchdown in the fourth from Bradford to Jared Cook had the Rams up 38-24. But Javon Ringer quickly made the deficit only 7 points with running 62 yards into the end-zone untouched.

The Jaguars and Henne would have the ball with 3:56 minutes left and down at the Rams' 38 with 2:03 left Henne would throw his second interception of the game. A first down later by Isaiah Pead had the Jaguars losing their fifth straight game of the season.

If the Jaguars have any chances of beating Broncos (next week's game) it is now. Denver will be without Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas who are both out with injuries.

Maurice Jones-Drew is expected to play next week and Gus Bradley is excited to see what him and Javon Ringer can do together. As Ringer is hot right now. The past two games he has ran for 292 yards and averaged 7.3 yards a carry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »