Home

Welcome To The Jungle l A Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise (Madden 25)

This is a discussion on Welcome To The Jungle l A Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise (Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #65
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Welcome To The Jungle l A Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise (Madden 25)

This will currently be on hold, until I get to the second season of my NCAA dynasty; So I can use the draft classes from that. I was hoping that with the NCAA editor I could make the people that didn't leave for the draft in a quick season sim I did for the draft class, would stay. But, I find that to be impossible. So I'm force to get through the first season with Florida Atlantic.

Because of this, I will likely restart the franchise, BUT I WILL NOT RESTART THIS THREAD. So, I can use the 53 man rosters and thinking about adding some players with editor for Madden as well.

Hopefully I will get this finally going within the next two or weeks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 13

Big changes for us all I see
Old 09-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #67
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

This will finally start get going either today or tomorrow. I'm restarting the franchise to have more accurate rosters, but I'm not restarting the thread or anything. I have the draft class ready and everything (I'm in the off-season of my NCAA 14 dynasty) and I made sure I didn't have the toughness glitch.

I might even add a few players with the Madden editor.

Last edited by Icy4me; 09-30-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #68
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

I've deiced to not play the pre-season again, so I'm in the regular season now. But, because of that injuries and everything won't be the same. And, I don't feel like making a graphic or anything for that right now. So, I will just post some the big injuries the occurred.

Edit: Never mind, I'm not going to do all of the injuries that have occurred in real life. They're too many of them and I'm also not going to do any of the suspensions. The only thing I will do is cut Freemand and have the Vikings sign him.

Anyway here was the injures:

Bills: C.J. Spiller - out for season with torn ACL

Broncos: Demaryius Thomas - out for season with broken tibia

Chiefs: Jamaal Charles - out for season with broken tibia (He can't seem to catch a break)

Colts: Reggie Wayne - dislocated hop out for 5 weeks

Cowboys: DeMarcus Ware - out for 4 weeks with ruptured disk

Jaguars: Maurice Jones-Drew - out for 5 weeks with dislocated hip

Lions: Calvin Johnson - out for 4 weeks with broken jaw

Packers: Clay Matthews - out for 4 weeks with dislocated ankle

Texans: Arian Foster - out 6 weeks with upper arm fracture

Vikings: Christian Ponder - out for season with achilles tear
Vikings: McLeod Beathel Thompson - out for 5 weeks ruptured disk

Last edited by Icy4me; 10-08-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #69
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Andy Reid era starts off right with win
Two scores in final 2:00 minutes seals the deal for KC

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Only down 20-14 Jacksonville (0-1) converted their fourth third down on the drive, but on the pursuing first down Gabbert was hit hard by Tamba Hali and fumbled, and linebacker James-Michael Johnson picked it up for 75 yards for the score. Almost a minute later Knile Davis broke a 27 yard touchdown run to seal the game for the Chiefs 35-14.

The score doesn't match the beating the Chiefs gave to the Jaguars. If it wasn't for three fumbles by Alex Smith this game would be a complete blow out. The Chiefs out gained the Jaguars 425 yards of total offense to 188.

Blaine Gabbert didn't start the game off throwing two touchdown passes, both coming off turnovers. But played horrible to finish the game. Completing only 17 of 40 passes for 112 yards (88 yards), 2 interceptions to go with the fumble, and only averaging 2.8 yards a pass.

The rushing game wasn't much of a threat either, only having 88 yards as a team on the ground. A huge chunk of that was a 47 yard run by Denard Robinson.

"Our defense kept in this game forcing those 3 turnovers. On offense we weren't able to get anything going and towards the end we fell apart after the fumble [by Gabbert]." Said head coach Gus Bradley.

Robinson's long run of 47 yards came on his first career carry and resulted in a touchdown by Gabbert to Justin Forsett a couple plays later.

Alex Smith along with Andy Reid had his debut as a Chief and performed well, depsite the 3 fumbles. Completing 26 of 39 passes for 321 yards and 2 touchdowns both going to Dwayne Bowe. Who caught 10 passes for 118 yards.

Prior to the Gabbert fumble, Jacksonville was on a very long play and converted four first downs. They were 0-9 before that point and also finished 0-2 on fourth down.

The Chiefs dominated time of possession as well, controlling the ball for 42:24 minutes.

Jacksonville will play the Raiders next week. Both teams are considered to be the worst teams of the NFL. So next week could be a ugly one.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:38 PM   #70
Rookie

IllWill89's Arena

OVR: 0

Only 2.8 yards per pass?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #71
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllWill89
Only 2.8 yards per pass?
Yeah...every completed pass I made the receiver would get tackled instantly. Plus, Shorts dropped like 4 passes that were pretty hard catches, but he could have still caught them; and that would have helped.

But, I think the stats for my first game of the regular season are pretty realistic for Gabbert and the Jags overall.

I shouldn't make the playoffs this season and should be one of the worst teams in the league, and Charters' sliders basically insures that for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #72
Rookie

IllWill89's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy4me
Yeah...every completed pass I made the receiver would get tackled instantly. Plus, Shorts dropped like 4 passes that were pretty hard catches, but he could have still caught them; and that would have helped.

But, I think the stats for my first game of the regular season are pretty realistic for Gabbert and the Jags overall.

I shouldn't make the playoffs this season and should be one of the worst teams in the league, and Charters' sliders basically insures that for me.
Yea the Jags are horrible in real life and the video game world. But i will be following. Looking forward to see how you rebuild the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »