Home

Bringing The Heat Back To AZ | Arizona Cardinals CFM (Madden 25)

This is a discussion on Bringing The Heat Back To AZ | Arizona Cardinals CFM (Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #33
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Bringing The Heat Back To AZ | Arizona Cardinals CFM (Madden 25)

Poor Tyrod. Keenum starting? Interesting.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #34
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

OVR: 1

Cardinals Lose High Scoring Battle Late
The 1-1 Cardinals would travel to the SuperDome in this Week 3 Matchup to take on the 2-0 Saints. Case Keenum who was just signed this past Tuesday, and only getting in two practices this week would be making his first start of the season. The Cardinals had lost the toss and the Saints elected to receive to start the game.

First Quarter:
The Saints came out fast. Pierre Thomas started the game with multiple 15 YD runs to lead the Saints down field. This would set up a 3 YD TD pass from Drew Brees to Marques Colston. The first of Brees's five TD passes. The score now 7-0.
The Cardinals would start their drive very well with Ryan Williams hitting the outside corner for a 37 YD Run, and he would cap off the drive with 55 drives. Working the clock early, Case Keenum would find DC Jefferson on an out route for a 12 YD TD. 7-7

This would cap off a slow first quarter. The score would stand 7-7.

Second Quarter:
The quarter would start off quick with Drew Brees throwing his 2nd TD of the game. Making the score now 14-7.
Case Keenum would answer back, leading the Cardinals downfield on multiple completions. He topped it off when he connected with Ryan Williams for a 13 YD TD pass 14-14.
Drew Brees would be the first of the two to make a mistake. The Cardinals line would pressure him causing him to make a bad pass which would be picked off by linebacker Daryl Washington.
Keenum wouldn't do much better. Trying to hit Andre Roberts on the fly route, he would get picked off in the Endzone.
The Saints would score off this INT. They would be forced to kick a FG which Hartley would make, giving the Saints a three point lead 17-14.
Ryan Williams would lead the Cardinals downfield with 2:35 left in the half. He would score on a 19 YD TD Run within the final seconds 21-17. Williams would finish with a total of 127 Rushing YD's in the 1st half.

HalfTime Score - Cardinals 21 Saints 17

Third Quarter:
The third quarter would be almost as slow as the first. On the opening drive, the Cardinals would work 7 minutes off the clock topping it off with a 1 YD TD Run to give the Cards an 11 point lead, 28-17.
Pierre Thomas and the Saints would use the last 5 minutes of the clock to get downfield, ending the quarter with a FG 28-20.

Fourth Quarter:
New Orleans would force a 3 and out to get the ball and a chance to tie the game. They would drive down the field. Drew Brees would find Marques Colston over the middle for a 26 YD TD. The Saints would miss the 2 point conversion making the score 28-26.
The Saints would force another 3 and out with 6:10 left in the game. The Cardinals would force another turnover when Karlos Dansby broke through the lineup drilling Drew Brees and forcing the fumble. Arizona would recover.
Ryan Williams would capitalize on the Saints turnover when he ran the ball for a 34 YD TD. Making the score 35-26.
Drew Brees wouldn't just give up. After completing 60 YD pass to Jimmy Graham to start the drive, and topping it off when he connected with Lance Moore for a 14 YD TD pass. Bringing them closer to the score of 35-33.
The Cardinals wouldn't be able to hold the lead and the clock when facing a 3rd and 10, Keenum would try to hit Fitzgerald on an out route, just to be picked off by Jabari Greer who would return it to the house to give the Saints the lead 40-35.
Keenum wouldn't just give this game up. After a 30 YD run by Ryan Williams, Keenum would hit Fitzgerald for a 44 YD TD reception and then they would score on their two-point conversion. Giving the Cardinals the lead with just two minutes to go, 43-40.
Drew Brees would do what Drew Brees does best. He would lead the Saints all the way downfield in two minutes. Drew would find Pierre Thomas for a 10 YD TD with only 12 seconds left on the clock. The score would stay. The Saints had won.

Final Score- Cardinals 43 Saints 47

Key Players:
Drew Brees: 30-36 443 YDs 5 TD and 1 INT
Case Keenum: 17-34 275 YDs 3 TD and 2 INT

Pierre Thomas: 17 ATT 146 YDs, 7 REC 132 YDs 1 TD
Ryan Williams: 15 ATT 221 YDs 3 TD

Larry Fitzgerald: 5 REC 100 YDs 1 TD
Lance Moore: 6 REC 101 YDs 1 TD

Tyrann Mathieu: 8 TACK
Jabari Greer:4 TACK 1 INT 1 TD
Daryl Washington: 7 TACK 1 INT

Post Game Interview With Owner and Coach

Reporter: "You guys played a good game, but came up short late. Ryan Williams lead the way tonight with 221 YDs on the ground and 3 TDs. In a few weeks when Rashard Mendenhall returns from injury, how will you work in the carries?"

Bruce Arians: "I feel I can say for both Jon and I, that when Rashard comes back he will get his opportunities, but for now, Ryan Williams will be the starter for time to come."

Reporter: "Case Keenum in our eyes played well in his first start, You're the coach and owner, do you have any concerns from his play or plans with him in the future?"

Jon Howard: "It's been one game, we aren't gonna jump to anything. He played well today but I don't see him being our career quarterback. I told him that when I signed him and I'm telling you guys now, we don't see him being a starter here in the future. But for now, this season, the starting job is his."

Bruce Arians: "I'm gonna have to go against what Jon said, I feel he played exceptionally well tonight. I see Case Keenum being one of the top QB's in this league one day. I like Case's play. I see him starting here next year."

Reporter: "Next week you head to Tampa Bay, you need to win the game to get back to .500, otherwise you are looking at a 1-3 start..Do you like your chances in this game?"

Jon Howard: "I think our chances are good, as long as Ryan Williams can keep up what he is doing and Case can give it is all. We will have to watch their pass defense..we don't want to get stuck in Revis Island. See you all next week in Tampa."
Old 09-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #35
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Looking to make this franchise even better, anyone have any input on ways I can do so? More around the league stuff? Transaction wire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #36
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTolarchyk10
Looking to make this franchise even better, anyone have any input on ways I can do so? More around the league stuff? Transaction wire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Yeah, I'd just say more around the league stuff.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #37
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Week 3 Recap and Week 4 Preview from Around The League
-The Miami Dolphins finished Week 3 by blowing out the Atlanta Falcons at home with a score of 40-7. Making the Dolphins a 2-1 team.
-Coming out of the offseason where he got his huge paycheck, Joe Flacco has lead the Ravens to a 3-0 record, beating the Broncos in Denver and the Browns and Texans at home.
-The New Orleans Saints also start out with a 3-0 record, so far they have beaten both the Cardinals and Falcons at home, and the Buccaneers on the road.
-The Bills start out winless after losing two division games and at home to the Panthers.

Notable Trades/Free Agent Signings:
-Colts have traded HB Vick Ballard to the Steelers for RE Brett Keisel
-Chargers trade DT Cam Thomas to the 49ers for CB Chris Culliver
-Knowshon Moreno signs with the KC Chiefs
-Browns sign QB Ryan Lindley
-Texans sign DT Domata Peko
-Browns sign WR Steve Breaston
-49ers sign HB Beanie Wells
-Bengals sign WR Braylon Edwards

League Leaders:
Passing YDs: Drew Brees NO (1,073)
Passing TDs: Drew Brees NO (12)
Rushing YDs:Ryan Williams ARI (423)
Rushing TDs: Ryan Williams ARI (6)
Receiving YDs: Brian Quick STL (355)
Receiving TDs: Danny Amendola NE (4)

Interceptions: Josh Wilson WASH (3)
Sacks: Dwight Freeney SD (4)
Tackles: Paul Posluszny JAX (45)
Forced Fumbles: Antrel Rolle NYG (2)

Week 4 Preview
Thursday Night Game: In this weeks Thursday Night Game, the St. Louis Rams host Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers right now are 1-1-1, while the Rams remain winless at 0-3. Can the Rams pick up their first win of the season at home? Or will Colin Kaepernick keep the Rams winless?

Game Of The Week and Monday Night Games:This weeks Monday Night Football game and this weeks game of the week goes to the New Orleans Saints who host the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins are 2-1 and coming off a blowout win at home against the Atlanta Falcons. The Saints are 3-0 right now and rolling. Can the Dolphins keep it going against the NFC South or will the Saints move on to 4-0? Find out next week.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #38
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Cardinals Make Multiple Announcements

Jon Howard: "I have decided that this offseason we will not be resigning a few players. Those players include TE Jeff King, RG Mike Gibson and K Jay Feely. We've decided to make these moves for multiple reasons.
Jeff King will not be resigned by our organization because he is 30 years old and we have a rookie TE who I like in DC Jefferson. Mike Gibson will not be coming back because he is 27 Years Old and does not seem to be progressing. Therefore I see no reason to bring him back. Cardinal veteran Kicker Jay Feely will not be brought back for multiple reasons. The first, we want to go young. Feely is 37 Years Old. The second, his leg seems to be getting worse every year and is slipping in numbers. We want a young, strong legged kicker."

The following is a piece from an interview the day after the Cardinals loss to the Saints..

Reporter: "Last night, your own Head Coach went against your word in saying he wants to start Case Keenum for the years to come. What was your reactions to this? Have you talked to him sense?"

Jon Howard: "I don't blame Bruce for feeling like that. We all see things differently. I respect him for speaking up. Unfortunately for him, I pick and choose who starts here. He can always give input. If Case can play like this all year long, sure he'll have another shot here again next season. But like I said, I don't see him being a starter here in the future."

Reporter: "Thank you for your time."
Old 09-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #39
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

Good around the league coverage.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:03 AM   #40
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Keenum Shines, Williams Hurt

The Cardinals defense just dominated the pass rush tonight.

The 1-2 Arizona Cardinals would travel to Tampa Bay, to take on the Buccaneers in a Week 4 Showdown.
The Cardinals would win the toss and elect to receive to start today's game.

1st Quarter:
Case Keenum came out firing and Ryan Williams came out sprinting. Keenum finished the drive 3-3 passing, with the drive being finished when Ryan Williams would run in for a 36 YD TD. 7-0 Cardinals
The Buccaneers would do basically the same with driving down the field but would fall short of the Touchdown, and would kick a Field Goal. 7-3

END OF THE FIRST : Cardinals 7 Buccaneers 3

2nd Quarter: Case Keenum would drive the Cardinals down field again, this time hooking up with WR Brandon Tate for a 12 YD TD pass, the Cardinals would waste half of the clock in this quarter on their first drive. 14-3
The following drive, Tyrann Mathieu would get his first INT of the season. The very next play Case Keenum would find DC Jefferson on for the 18 YD TD Pass. 21-3
Freeman would throw another INT on the pursuing drive, this time getting picked off by Antoine Cason.
The Cardinals running back Ryan Williams would go down. He would not return this game and won't be returning for the next 7 weeks. Ryan Williams has a Rupture Disk, just like QB Tyrod Taylor.
The Cardinals would finish the drive by kicking the Field Goal to go into halftime. Making the score 24-3

Ryan Williams was the top RB in the league at the moment, and now he doesn't know if he will ever get the chance again.

HALF TIME: Cardinals 24 Buccaneers 3

3rd Quarter:
The only highlight of the 3rd quarter would come early on when RB Doug Martin would take it up the middle and finish the play off with a 67 YD TD Run, making the score 24-10.

END OF THE THIRD: 24-10

4th Quarter:
The 4th quarter would be a high scoring quarter. After forcing a 3 and out, Josh Freeman would lead the Bucs down the field. He would run the ball in for a 6 YD TD making it 24-17.
Case Keenum would answer back though. After completing multiple passes to wideout Larry Fitzgerald, Keenum would run the ball in for a 2 YD TD. Giving the two possession lead back to the Cardinals 31-17.
Josh Freeman would do it one more time, scoring on another rushing TD but of 4 YD's this time. Inching within 7, at the score of 31-24.
The rookie Andre Ellington, backing up Ryan Williams would get his 1st career TD, running the ball in for 9 YD's. Giving AZ the game 38-24.
On one last play, Josh Freeman would hit Doug Martin for a 52 YD pass that would result in a TD as time expired.

The Final Score stood - Arizona Cardinals 38 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31

Key Players For ARI:
Case Keenum 18-28 273 YDs 2 TD
Ryan Williams took 12 ATT and got 70 Yds with a TD.
Larry Fitzgerald got 7 REC and 100 yds.
Tyrann Mathieu gets his first INT of the year.

Post Game Interview
Reporter: "Tonight the team got back to .500 off a great game from QB Case Keenum. You guys also lost who was the leader in rushing yards this season, RB Ryan Williams..What do you plan on doing at this void?"

Jon Howard: "Case had a great game, he made it look pretty easy out there. I can't wait to see what he does for us next week. As for the RB situation..Ryan Williams is out until about Week 11. With only two active RB's we will have to add another. Look for a signing to be made in a week or two."

Reporter:"Next week you host Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers, what are your thoughts going in?"

Jon Howard: "I like our chances better since we are at home, but it will be a tough one. We will need to bring the best that we have. The Panthers have a solid team this year, Luke Kuechly on defense and Cam Newton and Steve Smith on offense, it has a chance to be one stressful afternoon."

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »