Home

Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25)

This is a discussion on Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 02:37 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLWebb
You know I'm in!

Looking forward to it my friend. Like you I might have to run 2 Franchises, because I the Hawks are just loaded, which doesn't really give me a chance to put my mark on them, but I figure it will still be fun to post how I do in my quest for a Super Bowl..
Old 09-12-2013, 06:19 AM   #10
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Following, good so far.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-12-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Following, good so far.

Thank you... Picking the game up at lunch. I am looking forward to the weekend already..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #12
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Looking forward to it my friend. Like you I might have to run 2 Franchises, because I the Hawks are just loaded, which doesn't really give me a chance to put my mark on them, but I figure it will still be fun to post how I do in my quest for a Super Bowl..
I bet you're a lot like me where you find it hard to stay away from your team; but then again you like the challenge of as you stated "putting your mark on them."

Seattle is a strong football team, but they are super fun to watch (and probably to start a franchise with). I love Russell Wilson man... and Lynch is straight beast mode. What I like about Seattle, is that you will have an outright war with San Francisco for the West. It will be fun to see how it progresses.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

SO HOW DO YOU IMPROVE THE #1 DEFENSE?

With one of the best defensive backfields in the NFL with CB's Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner and safeties Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor, promising young LB's in Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright and exciting pass rusher Bruce Irvin, the Seahawks boosted a 2012 best least points allowed.

Well Irvin did have 8 sacks in his rookie season, veteran Chris Clemons led the team with 11.5, however going into the off-season, the Hawks added 2 of the best pass rushers in the Free Agent market sign Chris Avril and Michael Bennett to go with veterans Brandon Mebane and Red Bryant.

Then to continue to give them depth they signed veteran and pro bowler Antonie Winfield to challenge Walter Thurmond for the #3 CB spot.

All I can say is watch out NFC West and the rest of the NFL.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #14
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

Winfield is a physical corner, too. I think he fits right in that nasty swarming defense.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLWebb
Winfield is a physical corner, too. I think he fits right in that nasty swarming defense.
Yeah I have always liked him. I just have to decide if I am going to keep him for the season, or if I am going to go with real life and cut him going with Thurmond as my Nickleback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

HAWKS GO INTO PRESEASON WITH A VERY FEW QUESTION MARKS

With the NFL Rookie of the Year (QB R.Wilson) ready to lead the team, Beast Mode ( RB M. Lynch) ready to run teams over on the ground, we have already learned the Hawks were busy finding some help in the receiving core as well as adding some pass rush to the defense. It's that time to look at the pre-season roster as guy's look to earn their spot on the 53-man roster.

At QB we know R. Wilson is a lock to start, but the biggest question here is will the backup be former starter T. Jackson or will Brady Quinn finally find a team whom trust him to be their guy in a emergency.

At RB it's all about "Beast Mode" and M. Lynch. Last year the Hawks drafted Robert "the Turbo" Turbin and he responded with 80 carries for 354 yards. Now a year later the Hawks again go to the draft picking former Texas A&M RB Christine Michael in the 2nd round. At 5'10 and 220+ lbs, Michael is viewed as more of a every down back and potential replacement for Lynch should he miss extended time, where Turbin is more viewed as a 3rd down/change of pace back. No matter who ends up as the #2 and who is the #3, the fact remains Seattle has 3 very solid options.

At FB. Some wonder how much longer Michael Robinson will play. Rumors are the former pro-bowler is considering retirement, so again the Hawks went to the draft picking former LSU RB Spence Ware as a potential replacement. This will be a area to definitely keep an eye on during the 4 preseason games.

At WR. Percy Harvin was traded for to be a important playmaker and #1 weapon for Wilson. Now with Harvin expected to be out for the preseason and first 7-10 weeks of the season, Sidney Rice is back in the #1 role, in which he got 50 balls for 748 yards and 7 TD's last season. On the outside Golden Tate (45/678 7 TD's) is back once again looking to make some bigtime catches, well Doug Baldwin (38/366/3 TD) will man the slot. The big questions will be can 2nd yr WR J. Kearse (3 catches last year) or 6'5 Stephen Williams step up as the #4 and #5 options, or will "The Deuce" have to look to Free Agency another option?

At TE former Raider Zach Miller had a solid season last year catching (38/396/3 TD), however this is still just a glimpse of what he can do. Look for Wilson to get Miller more looks especially in the redzone. Rookie 6'5 Luke Wilson out of Rice will get a chance to earn a spot as the #2 TE. He has the receiving skills to be a valuable playmaker, but will need to work on his blocking skills to one day be considered for the #1 job, and at this point will battle with vet A. McCoy just to be the #2.

At O-Tackle LT R. Okung will be just looking forward to a full season protecting Russell's blindside, after starting a career high 15 games last season. With 38 starts in 3 seasons, some believe Okung still has the potential to one day be on a pro bowl roster. On the right side, Breno Giacomini started at 16 games last year and once again will look to be the starter again this year. However should it happen and it does almost every year when a injury comes up, the Hawks will have to turn to a very young inexpeirenced group behind them, with rookies A. Bailey and M. Bowie. Look for "The Deuce" to watch the waiver wire and free agency hard in Weeks 3 and 4 for a veteran backup.

Meet the Guards. When you play O-Line, the Tackles get all the glory and pay, the center gets all the blame if something goes wrong and the guards do all the work. Responsible for both pass protection and run blocking, a solid pair of guards is a must. Former 1st round draft pick James Carpenter has a hard time getting on the field (16 starts in 2 seasons/only 7 last year), but once again the Hawks will look for him to man the right side. On the left side, 16 game starter last season Paul McQuistan will look to hold off 2nd year man JR Sweezy (13 games 3 starts as a Rookie).

At Center, Former Oregon Duck Max Unger will be back for his 5th season. Unger started all 16 games last season after starting 15/15 the year before. Lemuel Jeanpierre will be the backup and will also help out at guard as well.

Up next "The Defense"..

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »