Home

Cleveland Browns realistic CCM

This is a discussion on Cleveland Browns realistic CCM within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 11:04 AM   #25
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Cleveland Browns realistic CCM

Week 13
Jacksonville came into Cleveland with a plan and they looked fairly good in executing it. Maurice Jones-Drew had 24 carries for 136 yards. His first run of the game was a 61 yard scamper.

Dion Lewis filled in well for injured Trent Richardson. Dion had 24 carries for 117 yards and a touchdown. Dion had an early fumble, but got back into things quickly. He broke a few long runs and really set the tone.

The defense played decent until the second half, where jacksonville put up 14 points in a matter of seconds and forced the Browns to have to tie and bring the game into overtime.

Joe Haden had his 7th interception of the year.

Brandon Weeden threw 3 more interceptions. Coach Chudzinski said he sees this team moving in another direction after this one. So expect to see Jason Campbell or even Brian Hoyer take the reigns of this offense.

This is a game I really should have won. Probably my worst loss of the season. Its about that time that we start thinking about next season and kinda fold this one up. Trent Richardson is out, Brandon Weeden is the worst QB in the NFL and my defense can stop a nosebleed. We're ready for the offseason over here.

New England is next on the schedule at 8-3-1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #26
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

I just played the patriots and got blown out 49-20 in New England. Tom Brady went crazy after throwing a first quarter interception. He had 6 touchdown passes and a little over 500 yards passing threatening to make a push wading into the playoffs. The Patriots advance to 9-3-1 and claim their ground in the AFC Standings. Cleveland drops to 4-9 and looks slow after their win against Pittsburg a couple of weeks ago.

Jason Campbell was atrocious, moved the ball at times but couldn't get it into the end zone. He threw 3 interceptions sparking intrest inside the front offices and amongst the fans to get a clear cut quarterback, possibly through the draft. Coach declined to answer any questions about the situation.

Greg Little had over 100 yards receiving and a touchdown yet again looking great for three weeks in a row. Josh Gordon also had a pretty solid game picking up four first downs on 9 catches.

The Browns suffered major fatigue and depth issues as injuries started playing a role in this game. With Trent Richardson out, Dion Lewis was starting and was forced to leave the game with a case of turf toe. Cleveland's backfield suffered another injury short after that. Paul Kruger tore his groin muscle in the third quarter--he will miss the rest of the season.

New England's offense was stout minus a couple of fumbles and the Tom Brady interception. Their defense looked playoff-ready only giving up two offensive touchdowns in this contest.

Expect there to be depth chart changes, a quarterback struggle and possibly even a couple new additions to te team to fill on the absences due to injury.
Week 11 we head back home for the last time of the year to play A solid Chicago team.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #27
Banned

Played my first game using these sliders. Seemed pretty good, but I think the user pass accuracy is a little too low. I know it's Weeden, but some of his throws were way too far off target (uncontested throws). I ended up throwing 3 INTs against the Ravens (my own fault), but Richardson was effective in the running game. Did a pretty good job stopping Ray Rice, minus a few big gains.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Played my first game using these sliders. Seemed pretty good, but I think the user pass accuracy is a little too low. I know it's Weeden, but some of his throws were way too far off target (uncontested throws). I ended up throwing 3 INTs against the Ravens (my own fault), but Richardson was effective in the running game. Did a pretty good job stopping Ray Rice, minus a few big gains.
It's deffinitely tough figuring out the passing sliders. I try to get it so that curl routes aren't free first downs everytime and it works alright. I'm hoping the accuracy is ony so bad Bc of my QB which I doubt that's the case. But I can live w it Bc deep passes are still possible yet harder to complete and every int I throw is deffinitely my fault. You get less chances this way and it makes u think twice before throwing the ball
Old 09-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
It's deffinitely tough figuring out the passing sliders. I try to get it so that curl routes aren't free first downs everytime and it works alright. I'm hoping the accuracy is ony so bad Bc of my QB which I doubt that's the case. But I can live w it Bc deep passes are still possible yet harder to complete and every int I throw is deffinitely my fault. You get less chances this way and it makes u think twice before throwing the ball
Yea, I agree. The coverage is good, and one of my INTs actually came on a curl route. My only issue was Weeden throwing awful (even for him) passes from the pocket when he wasn't under pressure. The second game was much better though. Now I just need to work on the user defense a little bit. Ray Rice consistently broke the first tackle on every run, although I did still hold him under 100 yds. AP rushed for around 140 on me the next game. My pass coverage is pretty horrendous, but I'm guessing that's because I'm not big on making pre-snap adjustments.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:52 PM   #30
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Yea, I agree. The coverage is good, and one of my INTs actually came on a curl route. My only issue was Weeden throwing awful (even for him) passes from the pocket when he wasn't under pressure. The second game was much better though. Now I just need to work on the user defense a little bit. Ray Rice consistently broke the first tackle on every run, although I did still hold him under 100 yds. AP rushed for around 140 on me the next game. My pass coverage is pretty horrendous, but I'm guessing that's because I'm not big on making pre-snap adjustments.
My pass coverage is decent. We give up a couple big plays that consistantly hurt me. But I signed Sheldon brown out of free agency before the season started so between him and Joe Haden my CBs are nice but my safeties need work. My pass defense has been ranked in the high 20s all season until my last two games where my free safety went down for the year so I got a backup rookie in there. I've been playing madden for years and play with the sliders every year and this year is by far the best I've gotten them (for my personal style of play at least). As far as the bad throws go, it does happen but not too often and I honestly can say I haven't thrown an int on one of those throws in game so I look at them as just padding my completion % stats. I'm hoping that if I played with Aaron Rodgers or something the passing would be fine but I haven't checked to see if that's the case. If anyone tries it out with a better quarterback let me know. But keep the feedback coming I appreciate it.

I played a game against Chicago today and lost will post details sometime tonorrow probably. I'm out here copping grand theft auto as I type this so hopefully my interest in madden still exists after tonight but well see

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »