Home

Any Given Sunday (Madden 25 Owner Mode)

This is a discussion on Any Given Sunday (Madden 25 Owner Mode) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Any Given Sunday (Madden 25 Owner Mode)

MADDEN 25 Owner Mode
Team-TBA/Relocated

Settings-9 Min Quarters/Adjusting Sliders/ With Charter04Custom as a base
Roster-87313 with Richardson to the Colts
System-XBox 360
Draft Classes-Generated (I don't own NCAA 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Re: Any Given Sunday (Madden 25 Owner Mode)

Reserved for Team News
Old 09-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Reserved for Team History
Old 09-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Reserved for Team Draft Recaps, Major Free Agent additions and Players Traded
Old 09-21-2013, 11:30 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Under Armour founder Kevin Plank build his business into a multi-billion dollar name supplying product to the NFL. Today he is taking the next step in buying a struggling franchise. After talking with owners of the Jaguars,Rams,Cardinals, Bills,Jets and Raiders. Plank has made his choice.

Plank
Quote:
"The Raiders are a team filled with history, and that history includes winning, great players, and great coaches. However that is all in the past. It's time to start a new legacy and to do that it means starting over and starting fresh. Expect big things to come"

NFL Insider has reported that Plank is already on a plane visiting several cities with plans of moving the Raiders out of Oakland. As part of his deal with the Davis family, Plank has agreed to let them keep the name as well as any opportunities to purchase another franchise moving them to Oakland or Los Angeles, meaning that the City of Angels will not be one of the cities in the hunt for Plank's new team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

PLANK SAYS ALL PLAYERS ARE AVAILABLE. LOOKING TO TRADE ANYONE AND EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER

Reports are that new team owner Keven Plank has made it known that any player currently on the Raiders roster is available via trade and that by 2014 he plans on having basically a entire new 53 man roster. With 29 of the current players on 1 year deals, this leave 32 players signed for 2 years or more including rookie's QB's Matt McGloin and Tyler Wilson, RB Latavius Murray, WR B. Butler, TE's M. Rivera and N. Kasa, OT M. Watson, DE R. Robinson, DT S. McGee, OLB S. Moore, and CB DJ Hayden the #12 Overall pick of last years draft.

Rumors are that Plank has had private meetings with several of the rookies including Hayden and have let them know that their jobs are safe and he would like them to be part of the rebuilding process. However what isn't known is if he has any plans of including QB's Matt Flynn and Terrelle Pryor in next year's team and if he plans to offer new contracts to RB's Darren McFadden, FB Marcel Reece or Left Tackle Jared Veldheer.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Just to give you all a heads up I am still going to roll with my Seahawks Franchise as well, but wanted to do something that would offer a challenge..

I still havn't made up my mind on what city I want to relocate too, however I am a Northwest native and currently live in Oregon, so Portland is probably my #1 choice right now, but I will also consider moving the team to Texas or maybe Sacremento.

As far as my team, I am putting guy's who are not part of the rebuilding process on the trade block during the preseason, and dealing them away. I doubt I will play all of the 2013 season, but I do plan on playing some games to get a feel for the guys I am leaning toward keeping.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

PLANK ANNOUNCES FRONT OFFICE HIRES

Well Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank does have a football background and plans on being very hands on with his new team, he knew he wanted to start his Franchise with some key guy's who know football players and how to build a team from the ground up.

Today he has announced the hiring of Assistant GM and Player Personal Eric Decosta from the Baltimore Ravens.

Plank-
Quote:
With Under Armour HQ being in Baltimore, I have witnessed first hand the success that the Ravens have had. Well Ozzie Newsome is a great GM, I know that 1 man doesn't do it all, and after meeting Eric, I know he is and was a huge reason for their success.

Decosta will have a busy first year on the job, as Plank has made it very clear he wants a total rebuilding job. This means finding new starters at every position.

Last edited by Deuce2223; 09-23-2013 at 01:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »