Home

Defying the Odds: The Braeden Griffin Legacy on NCAA football 14/Madden NFL 25

This is a discussion on Defying the Odds: The Braeden Griffin Legacy on NCAA football 14/Madden NFL 25 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #9
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Defying the Odds: The Braeden Griffin Legacy on NCAA football 14/Madden NFL 25

Local High School Dominates Rival

By Andrew Matheson

Yesterday night was a performance that will go into the Santa Cruz High record books. Led by undersized senior Halfback Braeden "Lil' Dynamite" Griffin, who dominated with a school record breaking performance. He had 295 total yards and 5 total touchdowns, both school records, in a 42-6 rout of rival Santa Clara Sharks.

Last week, on Rivals and Scout.com (the biggest source for college recruiting) he was rated as a 3 star prospect and the 19th best HB in the state of California. He is now a 4 star prospect and rated 7th among HB's.

Considered a Danny Woodhead-esque player, he will definitely get a shot in college ball, as he has been receiving interest from Cal and San Diego State, as well as some eyes from larger programs like USC and Oregon, but they haven't made any official recruitment efforts toward the Senior HB yet.

Another college prospect from this game, Linebacker number 40 for Santa Clara, Lamar Williams had an awful night. He is the younger brother of Bronco's Linebacker DJ Williams and the UFL Sacramento Mountain Lion's Worrell Williams. Worrell was present at the game. Lamar, on the other hand, did not make his presence felt, missing 6 tackles, including one that resulted in a touchdown for the other team after a spin move by HB Braeden Griffin. He was also getting looked at by colleges but with his struggles, we'll see how that turns out.

Overall it was an excellent performance by our Cardinals and we hope to see more of the same moving forward, as we are the district favorite.

Last edited by BraedenG33; 10-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #10
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

Re: Defying the Odds: The Braeden Griffin Legacy on NCAA football 14/Madden NFL 25

September 9th, 2012

Sigh... English is so boring..., I thought to myself. I my eyes began to feel heavy, and my head was gravitating toward my desk. I rested my head in my hands, and began to doze off.

"Mr. Griffin, wake up..."

"Huh, what? Foreshadowing?!?"

"Very funny, Braeden. But if you doze off one more time then I'll have you in detention for a week."

"Sorry, Mr. Graham."

"Now, Braeden, can you tell me where the mistake in the sentence is?"

"Yeah," I said disinterestedly,"the guy used the wrong form of the word past. He wrote passed P-A-S-S-E-D instead of P-A-S-T."

"Very good." Mr. Graham said.

The class was really a waste of time for me. I find myself almost bored with my own intelligence in that class because its so simple. Oh well, at least I don't have to try hard, and I can put more effort into my other courses and in sports.

The bell rang, finally, and I was on my way out when Mr. Graham interrupted me.

"Meeting your girlfriend for lunch can wait, Mr. Griffin." He teased, just as my mother did last night. I let it go. Even though everyone in the god d*mn school knows I don't have a girlfriend.

"What's up Mr. G?" I asked.

"Well, I'm running the Homecoming Week this year, and I need you to do me a favor."

I groaned. "What do you need?"

"Actually, its two favors. First of all, we lack funds, and I was wondering if you could get the football team to do a fundraiser."

"Ok, sure, I'm sure the guys are up to that, I mean, it means a day off from practice."

"Alright thank you."

"What's the other favor?"

"Well, this one is a little more, complicated."

"Just spit it out, teach."

"Alright, Alright. Look, I hate to do this, but, my daughter is obviously also a senior here."

"Yes..." I responded hesitantly, half-sure I knew where this was going, and 100 percent sure I didn't like it.

"Well, she doesn't have a date..."

"Oh boy..." I interrupted.

"Please, just hear me out. Can you just take her to the dance, please?"

"Oh, Mr. G, I don't know."

"C'mon, man, please, I beg of you." He implored.

"Teach..."

"Look, I didn't want to do this, but I guess I have too. You know that 89 you have in this class, that you believe should be higher because of that assignment you swear you turned it that was never found?"

"Yeah."

"Well, let's put it this way, you go with my daughter, and that 89 may 'magically' pop up to a 91."

"Teach, I..." I hesistated. I really needed straight A's this semester, and the semester was almost over and this might just be my only opportunity to bring it up. My mom said I can get a new phone if I get all A's, and I'm sick of my little flip phone.

"Well," he questioned, "What do ya say?"

I groaned again, "Fine, I will ASK,keyword ASK, her. If she says no there is nothing I can do."

"Oh she won't say no, she's absolutely smitten with you." He said, chuckling.

"Wonderful..." I said sarcastically.

"Now, come on, cheer up, let's put it this way, your girl problems are solved now?"

"Teach, man, just, no..." I stalked out angrily.

----At the courtyard for lunch----

"Hey, your names Jamie, right? Jamie Graham?"

"Yeah..." She said shyly.

I admit it, she certainly wasn't unattractive, but I mean, he had his eyes on this other girl, but that was down the drain now.

"So, I hear you don't have a date for homecoming, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"OH MY GOD YES!!!" She squealed joyfully.

"Alright," I responded, trying my hardest to sound excited, "So, uhh, I'll pick you up on Saturday night, where somethin' pretty alright." I joked.

She giggled. "Okay. See ya Saturday!" She exclaimed.

I told her my number, so if she needed to we could keep in touch, and then I left.

"Man, this is, sooooooo, weird. I'm annoyed, but happy, but pissed off, but, ohh I don't even know how I feel..." I thought, exasperated with my own confusion. It was only intensified by the proceeding events.

"Hey, Braeden?"

"Yeah?" I said, before realizing who it was. I turned and I saw. It was Bella, the girl who I have been into since my junior year.

"Oh... Uhh, Bella? What's up" I said nervously, and cursed inwardly at how stupid I must have looked stammering through a simple sentence.

"So Braeden, I've sort of been waiting for you to ask me, but I don't think your gonna gather the courage any time soon, so, whatever. I know how you feel about me, Braeden, and I want you to know I feel the same way. Si, will you go to homecoming with me?"

F*CK ME!!!!! I cursed internally at myself, repeatedly, as i paused, came to my senses, and tried to form a thought that could be used to respond.

But before that came, the darkness did.

I blacked out.

I hope you liked this update. It was fun writing. Now this series, as this post reveals, is not just a sports thing, it's "the life of an athlete" meaning his WHOLE life, off the field and on. This the off the field part. It will contribute back to on the field, as you will see.

Last edited by BraedenG33; 10-21-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #11
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

I'm enjoying this dynasty! It's the only reason I check the football forum!
Keep it up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2013, 01:30 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome dynasty
Old 10-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #13
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonTea3260
Awesome dynasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
I'm enjoying this dynasty! It's the only reason I check the football forum!
Keep it up
Thanks for the support guys. It's great to see I'm getting a following so early into this thing. You should check out some of the other work on here, its really worth your while. There is some quality football stuff if your interested.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #14
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

-----DISCLAIMER: This post contains violence and graphic scenes-----

September 10th, 2013

I groaned as I slowly regained consciousness. "Whaa..." That's about all I could muster at that point.

"Mr. Griffin, glad to see you've come to." A voice said

"Huh?" I said, still groggy.

""D*mn it! Wake up!" The voice shouted back at me.

I suddenly felt a jolt of pain in my side, as if I were kicked in the ribs. At that point I became full cognizant of my suroundings. I was lying on the floor in a dark room, my hands and feet tied up. Beside me were Bella and Jamie, who were both still knocked out.

"Where am I? I said questioningly to the man, whom I realized was standing over me with a golf club in his hand, which I assume he struck me with to wake me up a little more.

"Who are you?"

"That is not your business, git."

I gasped. I know that voice! That's Lamar's older brother from the game! I came to the terrifying realization that I had been kidnapped, along with Jamie and Bella for whatever reason.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

He responded, "You had this coming."

"For what? Making your little brother look silly in one little football game?"

"Clearly you don't know the implications of your actions, and what consequences you will receive." He hit me again with the club.

"Ahhh, F*ck!!!" I cried as I writhed in pain.

"Shut up, Git!"

I heard a stir from one of the girls.

"sigh... Huh?" Bella had awoken, confused about her whereabouts.

"Braeden? What's going on?"

"Bella, I need you too---"

"NO TALKING, GIT!" He shouted, striking me with the club, this time in the temple.

I pathetic squeal of pain escaped my lips as I felt my head and Heart pound and blood trickle down the side of my face.

I heard Bella squeal in terror. Then he turned to her.

"Well little b*tch, you don't like seeing your boyfriend in pain? Aww." He teased as he raised the club. At that point something in me, I guess instincts, kicked in, and I rolled overtop of her and took the blow of the club right on my back.

I had never been in so much pain in my life. I was about to drift back out of consciousness, but I wouldn't allow it. I was writhing and moaning in unbearable pain.

"Well then someone wants to be a hero again huh? Well F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU F*CK YOU F*CK YOU!!!!" He shouted, continuing to beat me into submission with his golf club.

After I was thouroughly beaten, he turned back to Bella. "Well then B*tch, lets see how you like a little discomfort." I wanted to step in, but I was powerless, and in pain. But oddly enough, he put the golf club down for a second, and leaned down. At first I though this was a good thing, but my was I wrong.

He began to lift her shirt off of her, and unzipped her shorts, leaving her in only her underwear. He then unclipped the bra and slipped off her underwear, leaving her naked, tied up body, exposed on the concrete floor.

He then slipped off his own pants and lifted her to her knees.

"Well, B*tch, do you want do this the easy way or the hard way?"

As he began to move in closer, she winced and tried to move back. He grabbed the club, and used it to hold her back in one spot.

Just then, I heard a door get smashed in.

"POLICE! DROP THE CLUB, AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

I heard the club clank against the cold hard floor as the imposing UFL Linebacker put his hands in the air. As a few cops apprehended Worrell Williams, the paramedics came over and looked at us.

Jamie was still unconscious, and Bella was unharmed, thanks to me. I, on the other hand, was not so fortunate. I had a grocery list of injuries from the blows to the body I took from the club.

On paramedic said to me as I was put on a girdie, set to go to the ER. "You were very brave, taking all that abuse from him to keep those girls safe." I wanted to thank him, but when i tried to make the words, my mouth wouldn't respond, and the exertion of energy depleted me at last, as I fell out of consciousness again.

---A few hours alter, in the ER---

I gasped for air as I regained consciousness.

"My Baby!" My mother squealed with so many emotions just pouring out of her mouth. "Are you alright?" she asked concernedly.

"I've been better..." I said, smiling weakly.

The doctor gave me the rundown of what injuries I sustained. thankfully, by a small miracle, I did not receive anything so serious as to miss the homecoming game. I was, however, required to stay in the hospital for the next 24 hours, so they can monitor me.

"Are Jamie and Bella Ok?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Bella, Bella, oh, here we are," He said, looking over his clipboard, "Bella Thompson. Bella is recovering from the incident well and suffered no physical injuries, now, let's see, Jamie..." He scanned his keyboard again as I sighed with relief, "Jamie Graham. Oh. Oh no. Jamie is in a coma."

"WHAT?" I cried.

"Jamie Graham, after being sedated by your kidnapper, never woke up. She had a weakness to whatever anesthesia, and it not only knocked her out, but the dose put her in an indefinite coma."

"I..."

"It's ok son. You did everything you could and so did we."

"Will she ever, you know, wake up?"

"Time will tell." He said darkly.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #15
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

Linebacker Worrell Williams Arrested for Kidnapping

Late last night, at about 12:26 A.M. former 49er's Linebacker Worrell Williams, younger brother of DJ Williams, a starting linebacker for the Broncos, was arrested by the Santa Cruz Police Department after being found in an abandoned storage unit with 3 high school students. One of them, Braeden Griffin, is a Running Back for the local high school team and recently played Lamar Williams, Worrell's younger brother and starting linebacker for the Rival Santa Clara Sharks. After dominating the game and making Lamar Williams look silly, it is speculated that his targeting by the older Linebacker is related to that night's performance.

Two girls, Jamie Graham and Bella Thompson, were also kidnapped, and are from the same high school.

Williams is facing charges of abduction, battery, assault, sexual harassment, rape, and many others.

Jamie Graham is currently in a coma, Bella Thompson recovering mentally from her traumatizing experience, being the victim of an attempted rape.

Also, note that the three kids were all at school in the same area during the kidnapping. More details will be reported as they are received.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 05:00 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow didn't see that coming

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »