Home

An Indomitable Will - The Life and Career of Anthony Swift

This is a discussion on An Indomitable Will - The Life and Career of Anthony Swift within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #33
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: An Indomitable Will - The Life and Career of Anthony Swift

Gunnison, Colorado--

Gunnison does it again as they defeat Aspen 28-21 and move to 6-0. With 4 games left to play people are talking state championship. It would be a huge turnaround from a team that finished without a win last year. Large part of this season has to go to the Gunnison defense who have been stingy and allowed for the quarterback Anthony Swift to manage the games carefully. Anthony finished today 17-20 passing with 238 yards and 2 TDs. He also ran for 53 yards and a TD in the victory.

Aspen.jpg
Anthony Swift splits the defense to tie the game with a 17 yard rushing TD

5 Star Recruit at Quarterback
97/117, 1,550 Yards, 10 TD, 3 INT
80 Rushing Attempts, 369 Yards, 3 TD

3 Star Recruit at Strong Safety
22 Total Tackles, 2 TFL, 2 ATK

Anthony Swift moves to number 28 In the ESPNU 150 Rankings

Teams interested in Anthony Swift
QB
: CU, Arizona State, Nevada, Utah, Missouri, Iowa, Washington
SS: CU, Wyoming, Utah State, Arizona State, Nevada, Utah, Nebraska
Old 11-23-2013, 01:25 AM   #34
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

My vote would definitely be for the Iowa Hawkeyes...definitely could be a game manager there...they love to pound the ball to set up the run...you should do a Call from Coach Ferentz
Old 11-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #35
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

*I did it! I get a date with Sarah, it's all I can think about as I jog off the field. To my surprise my coach is waiting for me with a man next to him, they seem to be looking for someone...*

Coach Johnson: "Ah, Swift there you are son. Get over here, someone I would like to introduce you to."

Anthony Swift: "Yeah coach no problem."

Coach: "Anthony, this is Coach Ferentz of the Iowa Hawkeyes, he'd like a few words with you."

Coach Ferentz: "Hello Anthony, I've been watching you the past couple weeks and I like what you bring to the table. You don't try and do too much like some of these other quarterbacks, you take what's given to you and that's something that takes time to develop. I myself and my scouts have been very impressed."

Anthony: "Well thank you sir, that means a lot. I was very nervous and excited about today so I just had to calm down and luckily we played a great game."

Coach Ferentz: "Oh, so you knew I was here? It was supposed to be a surprise so that it didn't throw you off your game."

Anthony: Ah, yeah. I... umm... saw you come in and I recognized you sir. I apologize if I wasn't supposed to..."

*God I can't tell him I was nervous over Sarah, I would look foolish. I think he bought it though..*

Coach Ferentz: "Well look, that's quite alright. You did well and I just wanted to introduce myself. I will be in touch I want to talk to my staff but I think we are going to offer you a scholarship. I hope you'll come play for us."

Anthony: "Thank you so much sir. I will definitely consider it. I promised myself I wouldn't make this decision till after the season, right now my focus is on this team."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #36
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

In Heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here (RIGHT HERE!) When we're gone from here, All our friends will be drinking all our beer!

Get used to hearing that after a Hawks Victory!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »