Home

Bryan Beastlick - The Hawkeyes Freshman Phenom tries to continue his success

This is a discussion on Bryan Beastlick - The Hawkeyes Freshman Phenom tries to continue his success within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2013, 01:15 AM   #49
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bryan Beastlick - The Hawkeyes Freshman Phenom tries to continue his success

I had won the Heisman, now all that was left was a national title. My teammates and I huddled inside Carver-Hawkeye arena, a place usually filled for home basketball games or wrestling meets. but all of us were here along with the Hawkeye faithful wondering where we would be playing. Rose Bowl for a 2nd year or the National Championship.

Announcer: For the National title game we have number one ranked, Big 12 Champions, Texas A & M Aggies with a perfect record of 13-0, 9-0 in the Big 12 facing number three ranked, Big Ten Champions, Iowa Hawkeyes, also with a perfect 13-0, 9-0 in Big Ten.

I was so excited we all start celebrating, jumping up and down as the announcer was going on.

Announcer: This match up is a very interesting one, on one side you have Heisman Trophy winner Bryan Beastlick facing Texas A&M's runner up Antwan Evans. Good Luck to both teams.

I got us this far, I had to bring it home. The Hawkeye faithful were still ecstatic as we were now the talk of the town and the college football world.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #50
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

Re: Bryan Beastlick - The Hawkeyes Freshman Phenom tries to continue his success

The day had finally come and we were in the tunnel getting ready to come out as they announced our team. Our team had gotten this far and there was nothing more I wanted to do than win this one for our seniors. I made my way through the team and found just who I wanted to see. Cody Wade, I turned him around to face me.

Me: Hey, whatever differences we had in the past are just that, in the past. Today I want to send you off this field a winner. I want this game to get you noticed. So let's do this together, make this day a memorable one.

Cody didn't say anything, but we had a non verbal agreement. I was going to let him be the star today.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #51
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Very well written, but you may want to consider turning up the difficulty. Inflated statistics tend to be somewhat unappealing to someone trying to follow a dynasty.

Just a bit of advice, this is still really good!

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #52
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

not all my games were like that. I didn't save the big ten championship the first time, it was like 38-35...and I was like 12-19 266 yds 2 td's 2 int's..last three games were pretty bad, I might turn it up starting this season.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #53
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa91camarors
*D headed out for the night. He was safe, no one on the Football team ever gets busted for anything*
DJK says otherwise.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 12-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #54
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

Beginning of Junior Year

I walked down the halls of the athletic offices. I was looking for Coach Ferentz, I had something I wanted to ask him. As I walked I noticed the trophy case and it's new hardware. Replicas of my Maxwell Award, Walter Camp, and Davey O'Brien Trophy. The centerpiece of course was The Heisman. I stood there for a moment, only for a moment, I couldn't live in the past, I needed to be focused on this year. I continued to Coach's office, which was open.

Me: Hey coach, you got a second?

Coach: I don't see why I wouldn't. What's on your mind?

Me: I want to switch numbers this year.

Coach: Oh really? To what?

Me: I've always worn 11 since I was young and now that Winshire graduated no one else is wearing it.

Coach: Consider it done, just hope it doesn't jinx you.

Me: Thanks coach, see you at practice

Why would he say that? Isn't that putting a jinx on me? I walked out of the office and went on my way back to the dorms.

Last edited by iowa91camarors; 12-12-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #55
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

North Texas Mean Green at Iowa Hawkeyes
Sep 15, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
North Texas Mean Green (0-0)7217035
#3 Iowa Hawkeyes (0-0)14147742
North Texas Mean Green
Iowa Hawkeyes
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Beastlick20/3233151
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B. Beastlick121189.80
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2013, 02:17 AM   #56
Rookie

iowa91camarors's Arena

Last edited by iowa91camarors; 12-12-2013 at 12:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »