Home

Coaching career of Scot Loeffler

This is a discussion on Coaching career of Scot Loeffler within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Coaching career of Scot Loeffler

After spending 8 seasons at VT for the shoe in job of what he thought would be his. While at VT the team won 1 BCS title and 0 ACC titles and a Hesimen winner in JC Coleman. He saw that dream job of being the head coach at VT slip away when it was given to Bud Foster. When the end of the season hit. He got calls from some of the top programs. Scot was looking for somewhere to install his Flex-Sweep offense.

After waiting for that one shot to play with the big boys. Iowa State called and Scot took what he thought would be a good start. Well he was wrong, dead wrong! After hitting the practice field installing his offense. Scot dream turned into a nightmare. After a 1-12 season Iowa State showed Scot the door and now Scot is without a job. (ya Iowa St. sucked that bad. I was getting killed playing the games and simmed the rested and got crushed).

After waiting for offers, Scot looked them over and saw that the Memphis Tigers came a calling in the America Confernce with a 2-10 record. Scot jumped on it starting to go to work install his offense that won him a BCS Title at VT. While at Memphis, Scot has posted a 7-5 record so far and getting his team ready to play their last game of the season vs SMU. Memphis is projected to go bowling. We shell see what bowl they are going to when bowl season comes. Scot is hoping one day to put on that VT hat again as their HC.

After playing the Compass Bowl vs (I forgot) but losing 17-3. It was time for a change. Now going into the off season. Coach Loeffler knew He had to get some players in here to run his offense and some studs on the defense side of the ball.

The best is got out of his recuiting class was 4* QB Ryan Dogulas and HB Scott Mossly. An DE (forgot his name) with a 90 Speed and 88 ACC. ( I do have house rules and which I only recuit one star about my schools ratings. The CPU sneaked the 4* QB on me)

After the recuiting is done and the preseason is done. The tigers first game is vs New Mexico St. at home. Stay tuned for a season update.

What do you all think so far?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »