Home

Return of the Raiders: Madden 25 Dynasty

This is a discussion on Return of the Raiders: Madden 25 Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #41
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Return of the Raiders: Madden 25 Dynasty

Browns clean house, restore hope in Cleveland

The Cleveland Browns might have just changed the landscape of the NFL when they cleaned house after their week 8 game. The Browns have let go of Mike Lombardi, and it's been rumored that they're entire coaching staff might be let go at the end of the season.

The Browns have hired Nick Caserio as the the new General Manager. Caserio was the former Director of Player Personal for the New England, and was rumored to be contending for a General Manager position this offseason. Caserio was brought in to bring some stability to a floundering Browns franchise.

You might not know who Nick Caserio is. If you do, it's pretty likely you don't know much about him.

That's no mistake.

There are plenty of folks inside the NFL who are with you, who struggle to get a clear picture on the 37-year-old New England Patriots director of personnel.

"He's kind of a weird guy, quirky, not much personality, just a hyper-intense guy," one rival personnel executive said. "He's done a lot of different things. He's done coaching, he's done college, he's done pro. He seems real stiff, a little weird and I don't know if those qualities lend themselves to being a general manager, but he's really smart when it comes to football."

He's already made the biggest move that the NFL will see this year, and maybe even for years to come. Caserio has traded the Browns 2015 2nd round pick in this years draft, 2016 1st round pick and a 2016 4th round pick for Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Griffin who tore his achilles this season won't play a down for the Browns this year and may even miss the beginning of the next. The Browns are taking a huge risk by taking the injured quarterback but after starting Brandon Weeden all this year it might give the Browns some hope.

Robert Griffin III will be paired with former Baylor standout, and the 2013 NFL leader in receiving yards Josh Gordon. He'll be able to lean on a top ten defense, as well as be sure that perennial All-Pro Joe Thomas will be protecting his blindside.

The reunion doesn't stop there though, as the Browns have been rumored to be in the process of contacting Griffin's former college coach Art Briles of Baylor. Briles has a buyout on his contract but it shouldn't be a problem for the Browns. Briles is coming off a season where he lead the Baylor Bears to a school record 11-2, but lost in the Fiesta Bowl to University of Central Florida. His high tempo spread offense might be beneficial to the former Rookie of the Year, and the familiarity sure won't hurt...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Absolutely love this so far. By chance are you controlling multiple teams? Also would love to know if this is 360 or ps3? I would like to download your draft roster if you don't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #43
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeFromStateFarm
Absolutely love this so far. By chance are you controlling multiple teams? Also would love to know if this is 360 or ps3? I would like to download your draft roster if you don't mind.

Yeah I control all thirty teams, but I don't do anything crazy. I just make sure some rookies start and I resign their superstars. Also it's 360.

And thanks man!
Old 01-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #44
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Midseason Interview with Coach Noe Estrella

Media: Coach Estrella, you guys are 4-4 on the season, the Denver Broncos are also 4-4 but they are .5 games ahead of you. Obviously there is a lot of football to be played, but based on what you've seen so far how do you see your team making the playoffs? If not how do you see your season playing out?

Estrella: I definitely think that we can make the playoffs, we swept the Chargers, and if we split the games between the Broncos and Chiefs we'll be in. This is still a very young team, so I won't be disappointed if we don't, but it'd be nice to get some of the guys some playoff experience.

Media: If you do make the playoffs, how far do you think you're tea might get? You guys would be the fourth seed at the lowest if you do win the division.

Estrella: Well we're not ready for a Superbowl yet, but I think we may able to scare a team if we get the right match up. I mean it would be nice to be the Cinderella team.

Media: That would be fun to see the Black & Silver back in the playoffs again, what's it been like 12 years? I'm pretty sure that the last time the Raiders were in playoffs was when they lost to Tampa Bay in the Superbowl... Anyways, Coach Estrella what kind of team are you trying build here in Oakland? What teams what you compare it to?

Estrella: I'm trying to make the Raiders into an elite defense team. Look at the NFC West, they're the toughest division in the NFL, and it's not even close. The common factor? They all have great defenses. Here in Oakland, I want to start with the secondary, we've already got Branch and Verner, and I think Hayden is probably going to end up being our nickel back. I think what would really make this team would be an elite free safety, I would kill to have someone like McCourty, Byrd or Thomas.

Media: Unfortunately, I think Earl Thomas and Devin McCourty just signed deals this year with their teams. Are you going to be looking for a safety with your first round pick?

Estrella: Honestly, I think for the draft we might just have to go best player available, because we could use talent at every position. I would not mind a safety or a corner, but it just depends where we are and how much value there is to a player.

Media: I'm sure that you know about that as you scooped up Kony Ealy at the top of the second round. He was drawing comparisons to 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith, and blew up the combine. He was labeled as a workout warrior though as his teammate Michael Sam did better that season. Now he's contending for Defensive Rookie of the Year, what do you think about that?

Estrella: I knew he was going to be good! How could they let such a stud pass rusher fall so far, pass rusher is one of the blue chip positions in the NFL. It's just baffling to me, but it's their loss. I think that Ealy has a real shot at being the DROTY.

Media: It's funny that you say that considering that you passed up on a potential franchise quarterback in Teddy Bridgewater, he's the favorite for the Offensive Rookie of the Year. How do you explain passing on that?

Estrella: I honestly don't have an excuse for that. There was just someone I liked better, and that pick turned into Kony anyways. So you win some you lose some, besides Sammy is no slouch either. Well we have to get ready for our game against the Vikings, thanks for the talk!

Last edited by Noestar; 01-19-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:42 AM   #45
Rookie

What's the name of your draft roster?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 01:04 AM   #46
Rookie

I tried. It says I don't have permission to do so???? What does that mean?

Old 01-20-2014, 01:10 AM   #47
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeFromStateFarm
I tried. It says I don't have permission to do so???? What does that mean?

It means you haven't posted enough to send private messages. But I'll upload it under my gamertag, "TheBillionz" I can upload it on NCAA 14.

Edit: I uploaded it to my locker just so everyone knows. it's under my gamertag and is under 14.

Last edited by Noestar; 01-20-2014 at 01:22 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:31 AM   #48
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

NFL Standings:

NFL Standings - Updated: Dec 10, 2014
NFC EASTWLTPFPA
Philadelphia Eagles530216159
Dallas Cowboys431175133
Washington Redskins260147193
New York Giants261212235
NFC NORTHWLTPFPA
Green Bay Packers530199175
Detroit Lions530183151
Chicago Bears440204204
Minnesota Vikings260150189
NFC SOUTHWLTPFPA
Carolina Panthers620248136
New Orleans Saints440197202
Tampa Bay Buccaneers440162202
Atlanta Falcons260109204
NFC WESTWLTPFPA
San Francisco 49ers810217143
Seattle Seahawks71016772
Arizona Cardinals440162163
St. Louis Rams35094199
AFC EASTWLTPFPA
Buffalo Bills620206161
Miami Dolphins440168156
New England Patriots440199203
New York Jets350134167
AFC NORTHWLTPFPA
Baltimore Ravens530202198
Cleveland Browns440193149
Pittsburgh Steelers450167209
Cinncinati Bengals350167161
AFC SOUTHWLTPFPA
Indianapolis Colts 530165160
Tenessee Tiatns440177155
Jacksonville Jaguars440166196
Houston Texans170161206
AFC WESTWLTPFPA
Oakland Raiders440208211
Kansas City Chiefs440222239
Denver Broncos440161170
San Diego Chiefs360193230

Surprises:

New York Giants: on their way to another top ten pick, there have been rumblings that this might be Eli Manning's last year in the Big Blue.

Buffalo Bills: Led by E.J. Manuel the Bills look to put an end to Tom Brady's reign of terror over the AFC East.

Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton is making a statement for himself as one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. Some believe he's already in the elite conversation.

Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons have become the perennial bottom feeder of the NFC South, what has the NFL come to? Rumor is, Julio Jones wants out.

Cleveland Browns: The Browns are in a position to steal the playoffs from the Ravens, wait... didn't they just trade for RG3?

Houston Texans: The Houston Texans might play their way into the number one pick, they need to protext Johnny Manziel if they ever want to succeed.

AFC West: The West is wide open, if no one wants it, I guess the Raiders will take it.

Last edited by Noestar; 01-20-2014 at 01:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »