Home

The Coaching Career of Rob Castle (NCAA Football 14)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Rob Castle (NCAA Football 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #9
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The Coaching Career of Rob Castle (NCAA Football 14)

I never thought of you as one to end dynasties early. Didn't your Texas Tech one last a long time?

Anyway, have fun with this one. Why'd you pick those 3 schools?

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)
Old 05-04-2014, 09:19 PM   #10
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswgrad2012
I never thought of you as one to end dynasties early. Didn't your Texas Tech one last a long time?

Yeah, he mistook himself for me. His early ones went long, the more recent were shorter.

Anyways, prepare for a hailstorm of great graphics.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #11
Master of Disguise

TheOtherPotterGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

This looks like its going to be epic. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Are you going to sim any games or play every single one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 11:23 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Love this idea, Lop. I know with your graphics and highlights (hopefully) this will last. I'm glad you found a good set for you - and I know you'll keep this one going for a while. I too have been on that end of not being content - and always tweaking - I think it's really easy for us to do so now since we aren't getting a new NCAA for a while, if ever.

Let's get some updates, man!
Old 05-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #13
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswgrad2012

Welcome ksw, yeah my Texas Tech dynasty was my longest lasting dynasty report. I picked those three because I usually stay away from the bigger programs, but I decided to change it up and make it my goal to get to that stage one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Yeah, he mistook himself for me. His early ones went long, the more recent were shorter.

Anyways, prepare for a hailstorm of great graphics.
Thanks AdamJones and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherPotterGuy
This looks like its going to be epic. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Are you going to sim any games or play every single one?
Thanks OtherPotter! As of now I plan on playing every game, but I may sim some games down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Love this idea, Lop. I know with your graphics and highlights (hopefully) this will last. I'm glad you found a good set for you - and I know you'll keep this one going for a while. I too have been on that end of not being content - and always tweaking - I think it's really easy for us to do so now since we aren't getting a new NCAA for a while, if ever.

Let's get some updates, man!
Thanks Matt! I plan on sticking with this report for a while, especially since this will be our last NCAA game for quite some time. Thanks for checking in everyone!
Old 05-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #14
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Old 05-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #15
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #16
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Quote:
Jameill Showers is clearly the best quarterback on the roster. The former Texas A&M gunslinger is a perfect fit for Coach Castle's spread offense, having the strongest and most accurate arm of the three. He also has the ability to get away from pressure and be a threat on the ground with his 83 speed.

Quote:
Nathan Jeffery and true freshman Aaron Jones will be splitting carries this season. Jeffery was the clear favorite going into the spring, but Jones impressed the coaching staff with his speed and vision, winning himself a share of the carries.

Quote:
None of these receivers stand out when it comes to speed, but Jordan Leslie has the best hands of the bunch. Ian Hamilton is the fastest receiver, and can get up and win those jump balls with his great size. Craig Wenrick isn't as fast as Kevin Perry, but he will start thanks to his catching and route running.

Quote:
Offensive captain Brander Craighead leads the way on an average, but experienced offensive line. Craighead is the highest rated player on the entire roster, and is a great pass blocker. The O-Line returns three starters, so it will be interesting to see if Paulo Melendez, and Mike Amdall can step up in their first career starts.

Quote:
This is a very average defensive line to say the least. There are no standouts when it comes to rushing the passer so that is a big concern for coach Castle. The good thing is they have good depth at the tackle position, with Marcus Bagley being starter quality, and highly touted recruit DeVante Richardson behind him.

Quote:
One of the biggest question marks on the team is the linebacker position, which is key in the 3-4 scheme. The top two tacklers from last year are gone, so it will be up to defensive captain A.J. Ropati, and Horace Miller to step up. Miller was a defensive end last season, but made the switch to outside linebacker for his senior season where he should excel.

Quote:
The secondary lost its top four players from last season, and coach Castle will need this group to step up this season. They are led by Adrian James who was injured for majority of last season, and will need to stay healthy this year.

Quote:
With no punter on the roster, true freshman Jay Mattox will be doing all kicking for the team. He has good kick power, with his career long being 53 yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »