Home

The Coaching Career of Mack Wilson.

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Mack Wilson. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

OVR: 1
The Coaching Career of Mack Wilson.

Settings: Heisman default sliders
No recruiting restrictions except no unrealistic players
Default on all coach settings

(Sorry IDC about sliders TBH lol)
Atlanta Hawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

Re: The Coaching Career of Mack Wilson.

HISTORY OF COACH WILSON
Atlanta Hawks
Old 06-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

AWARD AND BOWL WINNERS
Atlanta Hawks
Old 06-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

FREE SPACE
Atlanta Hawks
Old 06-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

FREE SPACE 2
Atlanta Hawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #6
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

FREE SPACE 3 YOU CAN POST NOW
Atlanta Hawks
Old 06-17-2014, 12:33 PM   #7
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

WILSON IN AS OXFORD CHRISTIAN HEAD COACH

Oxford Christian Academy has named Mack Wilson head coach. Wilson came from neighboring state Alabama, where he was previously head coach of Benjamin Russell High School, which he led to 4 consecutive division titles. He cites the need for change a result of conflicting viewpoints of him and the "higher ups" at Benjamin Russell, most notably Wilson's decision to start his son Jerry at Quarterback over the son of a very influential man at Benjamin Russell. Mack graduated from Briarwood Christian school in 1980. While at Briarwood he was a star linebacker, still holding 5 school, and two state records. Mack was a 4 star recruit and decided to attend Arkansas, where his father was the linebackers coach. Mack was a four year starter for a senior class that went 45-7 including three straight conference titles. Due to various concussions, Mack retired from playing and became a graduate assistant at Arkansas. After 3 years as a graduate Assistant, Mack took the coaching job at Thorsby high school, a small high school in Alabama. In 5 years at Thorsby, Mack won 4 state titles, and produced 14 future college football players. Mack was then hired to be the head football coach at Benjamin Russell. At Ben Russell, while Mack did win four consecutive division titles, he failed to win a state championship, another reason for his departure. Mack is known for his offensive genius, producing an offense that managed 47 points a game his last year at Ben Russell. Possbly the most underated thing that he brings with him is his son Jerry Wilson. The 6'5 221 pound dual threat QB has started every game at quarterback for his school since middle school. He already has 19 D1 offers including Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Arkansas. With him Mack is also bringing his other son, who is in 8th grade, who will be a 9th grader this upcoming season. A quarterback just like his brother, Cody Wilson looks to have an even higher ceiling. Standing at 6'2 185 pounds as a freshmen, Cody could very well be a five star recruit. That's all today from the Oxford News, check back tomorrow for more updates!
Atlanta Hawks

Last edited by skyler97; 06-18-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #8
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

June 18, 2014

At Home

7:00 AM

I wake up feeling extremely tired from the moving we did the practice we did the day before. The team isn't very good as of right now aside from a few key offensive pieces. I sometimes wonder if I was right to leave Ben Russell. I mean we won 4 straight division titles and had a 5 star recruit at running-back for Christs sake! O well, it's too late now. I just gotta focus on the positive things like the fact my son is a senior and I get another year to enjoy with him. I walk over to the coffee maker when I make a realization; I'm missing practice. I scramble upstairs to see Jerry and Cody both still laying in bed

"Get up! We got practice!" I scream at them.

They both jump straight up and begin getting ready. I slip on an Adidas tea shirt with team shorts and head out the door to my 2006 F150 as I wait on the boys. They both come running out and hop in the truck. As we drive down the highway I start a conversation.

"So Cody, have you thought about whether you want to camp at Ole Miss or Mississippi State?" I ask him.

"Probably Ole Miss, dad. I really liked Hugh Freeze that one time I got to meet him."

"Dad have you thought about the Arkansas camp the guys were talking about?" Jerry asks me.

"Yea I'm just not sure I want to let you go to Arkansas all by yourself."

"Fair enough."

We pull up at the school were I see very few vehicles.

"Is this it?" I ask Jerry.

"Yea this is pretty much the whole team. Dad we aren't at Ben Russell anymore. This is a 1A Mississippi high school team"

I mumble something I shouldn't as we get out of the truck and go into the weight room where everyone is already sitting there waiting on us. I count 30 kids and honestly I can't tell the linemen from the receivers.

"All right. I'm coach Wilson. I will be the new head football coach here at Oxford Christian. This here are my boys Cody and Jerry. Cody is in 9th grade while Jerry is a Junior. Both of them play quarterback."

I see a kid chuckle. He's a small kid can't be bigger than 5'9

"You in the back! What's so funny?"

The kid rises.

"I'm Brice Johnson, and I'm the quarterback here. My dad pays good money to keep this *hithole football team going so my position on the team better not change."

The kid is trying to psyche me out.

"Listen here bud you have to be at least 5'10 to be my quarterback."

The room erupts in laughter.

"Now, lets go out on the field in just helmets so I can get a good look at y'all."

Everyone leaves. I stop Brice as he's leaving and whisper in is ear.

"I don't give a *hit who you're daddy is. I run this team and what I say goes. You're gonna get a fair shot, but if I decide that someone else is better than you better just shut the hell up and deal with it."

He snorts and walks away. I head out to the field where I see everyone standing around getting ready to go. Then I see a monster of a man walk out. Had to of been 6'6 at least 300 pounds.

"Uhh, this is the field right? Sorry, this is my first year playing football. barely got my helmet on."

I nod to him and show him where the lineman are and he jogs over there. What I saw next led him to believe I was in for a wild ride....
Atlanta Hawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »