Home

Wild, WILD Outlaws. KSW's Expansion Franchise.

This is a discussion on Wild, WILD Outlaws. KSW's Expansion Franchise. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #25

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Wild, WILD Outlaws. KSW's Expansion Franchise.

Loving the color schemes for the San Antonio team. Part of me is really hoping you choose them as your team to play as in the dynasty.

No way, that LA loses out on that bid. Loving this as always.

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #26
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

This is giving me deja vu from my M12 Bengals franchise:

Super Bowl LX: “The Red And The Black”

Outlaws Rustle Up A Lombardi Tropy

In a feel-good Super Bowl that featured a team that had finally made it to the Big Dance after three decades of futility and a traded-off stand-in quarterback, the NFL’s 2025 MVP delivered, the Comeback Player of the Year face-planted, and a head coach who had spent half his tenure on the hot seat collected the trophy named after his counterpart’s grandfather. San Antonio Outlaws (f/k/a Jacksonville Jaguars) head coach Darrell Bevell has had his head called for by the fan base more times than he cares to count, but even in his worst seasons his employers saw that he was “close enough” to merit retention. And after the 2023 season, Bevell made the best decision of his coaching career. Assessing his personnel and the upcoming draft class, he decided that it was time to junk the 3-4 scheme his defense had been running and to return to a 4-man front. Jadeveon Clowney moved back to defensive end, and in the next two drafts 4-3 linebackers Damathis Collins and Delfonta Waiters and 4-3 end Demarcus Pittman were drafted. In San Antonio’s 12-win season, Clowney chased the single-season sack record and Waiters and Collins were the league leaders in tackles with a combined 319 stops- on a team that had a prolific passing attack and scored an average of 28.3 points per game. That organizational patience and defensive scheming bore fruit with a trip to the sixtieth Super Bowl, which saw one of the most dominant defensive performances in the history of NFL championships. The Badmen shattered Matt Davis’ Cinderella slipper, forcing him into 4 turnovers (two interceptions and two fumbles), sacking him four times (two by Pittman) and allowing only one Arizona wide receiver to catch any passes. That one receiver was All-Pro Jakhari Stokes, who himself was limited to 3 grabs for 28 yards. With San Antonio defenders on his receivers like flies on a landfill, Davis completed only 12 of 31 pass attempts for a mere 55 yards, and the Outlaws would have come up with a shutout were it not for one big play surrendered. Saracen Taylor got 80 of his 99 yards on a run that broke the goose egg and accounted for the game’s final score with less than 4 minutes to play. It was a defensive showcase so overwhelming that viewers would have forgotten about injured Wide Receiver of the Year and MVP candidate Isaiah Lawson if not for the poignant shots of him cheering his team from the sidelines in street clothes. After holstering their six-shooters, the Outlaws rode off into the Texas sunset with a 29-7 victory, giving the largest state in the Lower 48 a 21st century SB hat trick with the Texans and Cowboys winning XLVIII and LV.

San Antonio Outlaws at Arizona Cardinals
Feb 8, 20261ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Antonio Outlaws (12-4)7661029
Arizona Cardinals (10-6)00077
Team Stats Comparison
SANARI
Total Offense402193
Rushing Yards131156
Passing Yards27137
First Downs196
Punt Return Yards96
Kick Return Yards0105
Total Yards411304
Turnovers14
3rd Down Converstion8-173-16
4th Down Conversion0-00-1
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/10/0
Penalties5-403-15
Posession Time39:0120:59
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGSANARI
4:48(SAN) Jay Edwards 10 pass from Zach Hughes (B. Guinane kick)70
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGSANARI
5:23(SAN) Beau Guinane 35 FG100
2:16(SAN) Beau Guinane 44 FG130
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGSANARI
4:00(SAN) Jarrett Alvin 10 pass from Zach Hughes (pass failed)190
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGSANARI
9:28(SAN) Corey Stewart 7 pass from Zach Hughes (B. Guinane kick)260
8:00(SAN) Beau Guinane 44 FG290
3:52(ARI) Saracen Taylor 80 run (J. Williamson kick)297
San Antonio Outlaws
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Zach Hughes23/4127630
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Darrian Lawson20653.20
Teejay Batten11585.20
Ben Roll284.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jay Edwards710114.41
Jarrett Alvin67412.31
Chris Ramsey3248.00
Quinton Dunbar23316.50
Teejay Batten2105.00
Ben Roll12323.00
Corey Stewart177.01
Darrian Lawson144.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Colin Tanigawa01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Damathis Collins8110
Jabyess Griffin5000
Mario Jenkins5000
Delafonta Waiters5000
Blair Brooks4000
Jaren Finley4100
Broderick O'Neal4000
Donquel Aker3000
Jadeveon Clowney3000
Kenyon Breeland2010
Demarcus Pittman2200
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Davis12/315502
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Saracen Taylor16996.11
Matt Davis55711.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jakhari Stokes3289.30
Nick O'Leary3175.60
Zach Starr3144.60
Saracen Taylor3-4-1.30
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Logan Lloyd02
Marcus Danehauer01
Dillon Karjala01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Nathan Butler8000
Cameron Kates7000
Curry Reese7000
Asher Griffin6000
D.J. Welch6000
Brent Brewer5000
Joe Randolph5000
Sam Acho4000
Devon Bolton4000
Kenneth Carter3000
Timmy Jernigan3000
Stephon Tuitt3000
Cardarious Cooper2100

L: Filling in for the concussed Isaiah Lawson, Jay Edwards scored the first TD of SB LX. R: Saracen Taylor's 80
yard run with less than 4 minutes to go saved the Cards from being the first team to be shut out in the Super Bowl.

Maybe you can win a SB before the '25 season. I'll be following to find out. Weird thing in that SB game was that the field had a Jaguars end zone.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #27
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey everyone. Wanted to give you all a rundown of what's been going on lately.

My family's in the process of moving . As a result my Xbox 360 is packed away. Hoping to get it unpacked again soon, but can't make any guarantees. So for right now I can't post any actual game updates. In the meantime I can post some interesting background stories. Gonna announce the relocation of the St. Louis Rams soon. SPOILER: It's narrowed down to Los Angeles & Portland.

After that it's on to announcing new team nicknames, logos & uniforms. Since I need the Create-A-Team function on Madden to work on the uniforms, it might be a while before I post those. Then it's on to preseason action. Which will be fun when it comes to announcing schedules & player signings for both teams. Oh yeah, I've decided I'm gonna play with ONE team only for this franchise. The CPU will control the other (I'll explain later).

Anyway, stay tuned!

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)
Old 08-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #28
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

I'm hoping you don't give up on this ksw, you started off great and I can't wait to find out where the Rams move to!
Old 08-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #29
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
I'm hoping you don't give up on this ksw, you started off great and I can't wait to find out where the Rams move to!
Hey Lop. Heck no, I'm not giving up on this. Between moving & school, I'm just busy right now. Not to mention that my Xbox is packed up right now (don't know when I'll get it back yet ). In the meantime, I'm just gonna spend time here setting the stage for things as much as I can. Then we gotta play the waiting game (hopefully not long). The same applies for my Tulane blog.

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)
Old 08-07-2014, 08:05 PM   #30
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

Farmers Field Nearing Completion

November 4, 2011
Los Angeles Times

Word has come out of Los Angeles today that the planned Farmers Field in Downtown Los Angeles is nearing completion. The $2 billion project began in 2010 and is scheduled to be ready for occupancy in early January 2012. The news comes as the St. Louis Rams are meeting with officials in Portland, OR today about a potential move to Portland. The Rams met with LA officials this past week and are expected to make an announcement about their relocation in the coming days.

An artist's inside look of Farmers Field.

The stadium has been designed to hold two NFL teams, but it looks like only one could be claiming permanent occupancy. The Jacksonville Jaguars announced their move to San Antonio, TX a few weeks ago, and no other team has applied for relocation at this point. If the Rams do choose LA, the stadium has a capacity of 72,000, with the ability to expand to 76,000 if needed. Particularly since LA is expected to host a Super Bowl sometime in the near future. The structure itself if ready for use. All that's needed is a team to call it home. Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa says he's hopeful a deal will get done.

Quote:
Villaraigosa: "We're glad to hear that Farmers Field is ready for occupancy. We only hope that [Stan Kroenke] and the St. Louis Rams are ready to pull the trigger."

Old 08-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #31
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

A DEAL IS DONE: Rams Heading Home

November 8, 2011
ESPN.com

The St. Louis Rams have announced today that they have finalized their search for relocation, and it came down to a familiar place.

Both the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and the Los Angeles Times are reporting that Rams owner Stan Kroenke and the Los Angeles City Council have reached an agreement that will relocate the St. Louis Rams to L.A. at the end of this season. With Farmers Field now almost complete, it is expected that the Rams will move into the facility at season's end, and be ready for the start of the new league year on March 8.

A press conference has been planned for tomorrow morning at 10am. ESPN will cover the conference live here on our main network. Expect the show "First Take" to be moved to ESPN2, following "Mike and Mike in the Morning" at its usual 10am slot.

News of the Rams' relocation plans comes two weeks after the Jacksonville Jaguars announced their plans to relocate to San Antonio at the end of this season. When news of the Jaguars' plans were released, it was expected that Los Angeles would increase its bid to the Rams, seeing as how NFL interest in L.A. has reached all-time highs. The bid has worked, as the long-time "LA Rams" are returning to what many consider "their rightful pasture."

Tune into ESPN tomorrow at 10am for the Rams press conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #32
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

Whew, I'm just glad you didn't have your team move to Columbus. That's where I have my created team on Madden 12!

Run For The Playoffs - A Louisville Bats AAA dynasty

Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

Single-A Baseball on The Show? Un-Flocking-Believable! - Go Myrtle Beach Pelicans!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »