Home

Eric Hall, The Prideful Texan: Dallas Cowboys Dynasty

This is a discussion on Eric Hall, The Prideful Texan: Dallas Cowboys Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #1
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

OVR: 0
Eric Hall, The Prideful Texan: Dallas Cowboys Dynasty

Breaking News!
Dallas Cowboys owner longtime owner Jerry Jones, has decided to sell his team to 20 Year old, Texas native, Eric Hall. Hall has been mentioned as a front-runner for the team after Jones announced he was willing to sell the team. The Cowboys sold for a whopping 2.2 Billion dollars, making Jerry Jones an even richer man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 09:20 AM   #2
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Re: Eric Hall, The Prideful Texan: Dallas Cowboys Dynasty

Eric Hall has his first press conference as an owner.
Eric Hall:Well, First Things first I'd like to thank you all for coming to my press conference, It means alot to me to see such a backing from all the Texas natives and Cowboys fans. I don't wanna waste you guys time, so lets jump right into the questions.
ESPN Media Reporter, Trey Wingo: Mr. Hall, what made you wanna buy the team? Was this a lifetime dream?
Eric Hall: Well, I wouldn't call it a lifetime dream, but more of a, I'm sick of watching Jerry Jones run this team into the ground type thing. I bought the team because I was sick of watching them constantly lose to lesser teams, and watching Jerry do everything right for publicity, but everything wrong for the team. I could care less about the stadium, because at the end of the day, this games about winning.
NFL Network Reporter, Alex Flanagan: So what do you plan to with the Team? Specifically Romo?
Eric Hall: My plan is quite obvious, I wanna make this team back into a perennial super bowl contender, this team has all the right makings to be a great team, they just aren't working hard enough for it, and if their gonna be making millions of dollars off of me, you bet your *** they're gonna work hard. Now, as for Tony, everything he does this upcoming season will determine how I feel about him. I wanna give him a chance to prove himself to his new management, to prove he deserves the money he's getting.
CNN News Reporter: Mr.Hall! What about the rumors of you assaulting a innocent bystander at a nearby club?
Eric Hall: Last time I checked this was a football press conference, not a TMZ news break. Since this man decided to ask a rather stupid question, I'd like to end todays press conference. I want to thank you all for attending, go Cowboys!
Old 07-25-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Cowboys players express happiness over having a new owner.

Old 07-25-2014, 09:40 AM   #4
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Cowboys owner Eric Hall lays down his season expectations to Head Coach Jason Garrett.
  1. Win at LEAST 10 Games.
  2. The defense improves to support the offense
  3. Keeping players in line, no one does anything extra during the season to cause controvery.
Is Eric Hall asking for too much from Jason Garrett? Probably so, the Cowboys are usually a average team with above average talent, but Hall looks to bring out the best in every single person involved with the Cowboys.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:52 AM   #5
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Cari Champion: Well, today on First Take, we'll be dicussing Skips Dallas Cowboys and their new owner Eric Hall, Stephen A. How about you take this one first?
Stephen A. *chuckles* Here we go again with the Cowboys in the news again, being the top headline all over ESPN. To be frank with you, I don't think this team will look any different with Hall at the helm for this season, I think he may lead them to some wins in the future. I mean, the mans 20 years old owning a huge franchise. Maybe he's in over his head, I mean who knows. He seems so confident in this team, and I don't even know why.
Skip Bayless: At this point, I've realized that my Cowboys are bad, do I think that Hall can bring this team up? I don't know, the mans uproven as far as being a owner goes. I'm really skeptical looking at this roster of guys, quite frankly I'd rather not even discus the Cowboys, I'm ready for the season to end, and it hasn't even started yet!

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 07-25-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #6
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Eric Hall was seen at the Cowboys training camp today, sporting a t-shirt and a visor, standing with head coach Jason Garrett. The two were constantly talking during day 1 of the training camp.

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 07-25-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Cowboys owner names Dez Bryant as his X-Factor for the upcoming season, saying that he was "All-Pro caliber of player" The Cowboys owner seems to have very high hopes in his young Wide-Receiver.
Old 07-25-2014, 06:08 PM   #8
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Cowboys pre-season went worse than planned as they fell 1-3 in pre-season play, with their 1 win coming against the Raider, but losing efforts to the Cardinals, Bengals, and the Texans.
In other news, Head Coach Jason Garrett announced the teams final roster for the Upcoming Year.
Dallas Cowboys 13-14 Depth Chart Depth Chart - 13-14
Regular Offense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
WRMiles AustinDwayne HarrisCole Beasley
TEJason WittenJames HannaGavin Escobar
LTTyron SmithDarrion Weems
LGRonald LearyRay Dominguez
CTravis FrederickPhil Costa
RGMackenzy BernadeauBrian Waters
RTDoug FreeJeremy Parnell
WRDez BryantTerrance WilliamsTim Benford
QBTony RomoKyle Orton